It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many whistle blowers eventually begin to rant nutty stuff?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The early testimonies of many whistle blowers are generally not overly far fetched.....
Shocking though they may be to the public, many seem to make sense as well as seem to be feasible....
But time has a way of distorting their stories till they are far more complicated than is easily swallowed by reasonable thinking people....at least according to the generally accepted paradigm......

I refer to names like david Icke, Karen Hudes,Ben Fulford, and a host of others that you probably have smirked at a time or two....Especially when the reptillians enter the story or other very far out characters like white ninjas etc begin to creep into their revelations.

What question this poses to me tonight is simple....
can there be subtle psychological electronics or drugs which could alter these peoples personalities or drive them to make such outrageous statements.....?
or are they all simply bat # crazy?

No reasonably normal person would have an easy time with acceptance of much of what is told us....yet the early information many of these people bring to the table seems fairly accurate and revealing.

I know, I know, bat # crazy is the likeliest answer but enough of these people have kind of gone off the deep end by now that its getting a little uncanny.....
Sure many may be opportunistic hucksters as well...but still I get tingles in my scalp contemplating the use of such technologies as have been patented in the last 40 yrs via a vis mind control synthetic telepathy,and other subtle energies that can effect or behavior to some degree.....

What says the forum ?

Do these nut cases need attention for their pet delusions?
many don't ask for money like Greer and others...some do have books for sale granted.....
But their claims run to some far out hypotheses....and they tend to grow...
(Im thinking of the binary code from rendlsham or other similar later developments)....

Are black ops agents driving the whistlebowers mad? Using black budget gadgets to send them into a sort of paranoid schitzophrenic state?
or are many simply that ways to start with?
Any evidence of either would be appreciated....

edit on 8-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The truth is stranger than fiction...

And let's consider reptilian overlords and the soul catchers on the moon and all the other bizarre theories as fiction...

Now, just imagine how much stranger the truth actually is.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Are black ops agents driving the whistlebowers mad? or are many simply that ways to start with?

Because they don't have any follow up. No follow up means no more attention. No more attention means they have to make more noise.

Kids do it all the time.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I have huge amounts of respect for whistle blowers. I think though many so called whistle blowers are really just liars upping the ante as many times as they can to keep people hooked, attending their talks and conferences in which they speak and of course buying their books.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

What question this poses to me tonight is simple....
can there be subtle psychological electronics or drugs which could alter these peoples personalities or drive them to make such outrageous statements.....?
or are they all simply bat # crazy?

Yes.
Yes.
& yes.

& that still doesn't negate the ideas that are put forth.

But it's a good way to stop people wanting to talk about it...
Or meditating on it to fully get the answers to...

Because obviously being bat #it crazy is unnatural... /sarc

edit on 8-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Kali,
I tend to get that impression too....yet its a perfect scenario for the Shadow forces of the evil empire to destroy their credibility should the technology be available to them.....
many people are claiming that gang stalking by these outfits is real, the tech is out there for most of it,......
Is there no odd important whistler that could be perhaps subject to the treatment?
Karen hudes for example....first the story was straightforward world bank stuff...but it seems to have gotten somewhat more.....
I used to actually think old Ben \f was pretty on the ball too but it also began to dissolve fairly rapidly....
Its like one month its straight goods, but in a year later its aliens already or some other thing....

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Phage I put the I know I know part in in anticipation of your reply....will you then steadfastly refuse to contemplate the other hand?
You may have some technical knowledge of such devices or other principals we are not aware of...
Patents do exist from the 70s...and before...
What refinements have happened since?
The sky is after all the limit here....

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
" Why do so many whistle blowers eventually begin to rant nutty stuff? "

Maybe it's all part of a planned opposition psy-ops.

They introduce planted material as controversial truth and later it gets discredited without proving anything and people automatically think it's all BS anyway.

Then they "confirm" by acting nuts.

One that comes to mind is the woman who was a World Bank higher-up and was shouting wild things about a whole bunch of subjects. Can't remember the name.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I can contemplate the other hand. But with nothing but speculation, not for long.

Let me ask you a question. Why do whistleblowers that blow actual whistles not tend to exhibit the behaviour you describe?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I believe that whistleblowers have information at their fingertips that they believe should be known by the public. Once they come out with this information, whether they have proof behind their accusations or not, they feel responsible for making other information known. They may have an iota of information regarding the 2nd or 3rd subject, but they feel because of their status "typically 2 min of fame," gives them reason to bring to light other stories that they have maybe heard of. Usually they get bat shat crazier is because they have little proof for what they are talking about and may be only rumors, however they know they will recieve attention because their original statement may have had some backing to it, recieved attention, and was likely fired from their posistion for it. That gives their whistleblowing statement credit.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Its like one month its straight goods, but in a year later its aliens already or some other thing....

I can think of a few reasons for this...

1) they'll say anything to appease their grandiose behavior...

2a) it's true and they reveal it slowly or find out more as they go down the rabbit hole...

b) some of its true but so life threatening that throwing in something completely unbelievable keeps them alive...

c) all of its true but some of it is so incomprehensible at face value without experience that it's not worth a "suicide" to the silencers...

There may be other reasons... Can't think of any though.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are black ops agents driving the whistlebowers mad? or are many simply that ways to start with?

Because they don't have any follow up. No follow up means no more attention. No more attention means they have to make more noise.

Kids do it all the time.

Short and sweet and quite complete.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Let me ask you a question. Why do whistleblowers that blow actual whistles not tend to exhibit the behaviour you describe?

Lack of delusional thought...

Lack of knowledge & awareness...

Lack of interest...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I have huge amounts of respect for whistle blowers. I think though many so called whistle blowers are really just liars upping the ante as many times as they can to keep people hooked, attending their talks and conferences in which they speak and of course buying their books.

We absolutely do need whistleblowers and the last two administrations have been seriously attacking the very idea of transparency and investigative journalism.

I think the danger here is to equivocate between people who reveal some unknown and deleterious activity by some organization (be it a town or state or a company or non-profit) and those who present some untestable accusation which evades all effort to measure or inspect (what most people think of when they think 'conspiracy theorist').

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

(what most people think of when they think 'conspiracy theorist').

And what describes the examples in the OP.
Now, if Edward Snowden starts going all wacky..
edit on 2/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
" Why do so many whistle blowers eventually begin to rant nutty stuff? "

Maybe it's all part of a planned opposition psy-ops.

They introduce planted material as controversial truth and later it gets discredited without proving anything and people automatically think it's all BS anyway.

Then they "confirm" by acting nuts.

One that comes to mind is the woman who was a World Bank higher-up and was shouting wild things about a whole bunch of subjects. Can't remember the name.

Yes, that one caught even my attention too! The cryptic numerological references in her speech were very very unusual.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

It's all the fault of the cuttlefish.

They look so innocent, but secretly they are mining our bloople energies and turning us into Zombinoids.

That's why so many people turn to tuneful singing!

They are subconsciously attempting to woo their shelly masters.

Only the tone deaf can resist!

edit on 8/2/2015 by chr0naut because: Or they and their followers are bat sh1t cr4zy!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
They are like a news feed for UFOs and the latest reptillian government conspiracies.

That seems to be the general norm now. From what iv seen back in the day it was supressed a little and was more of a cultural meme as it still is today. I think people have been talking about reptillians since chariots of the gods? Annunaki or w.e.

Doesn't all that reptillian stuff stem to that whole annunaki summarian legend pantheon?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
It's all the fault of the cuttlefish.

I'll have the tapioca pudding!!
edit on 9-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Funnily enough is sort of suspect hes already reaching......
I am sure some of the info is getting repeated that first came out just a little more detail but ya never know Phage....is it need of money? or something else?

It seems to me there may be some bottom to the idea that dangerous testimonies draw some batty behaviors eventually....even by the sanest ones....(if you can safely say Snowdon is sane....)
edit on 9-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join