It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we what God Eats? Are we food for the Divine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Let me clarify:

If God needs to eat, then His appetite would be commensurate with his energy needs

As He created everything in the universe, it would not be unreasonable to assume His energy needs would have to support both His creative efforts, and his existence.

In short, His energy needs would most likely exceed the entire mass of all creation.

Even if that were not the case and He only required a small fraction of that, then I would suggest that the entire mass of all consciousness in the Universe would be infinitesimally smaller.

So, God would be starving (incoming energy < required energy).

But if God can make something from nothing, then He could instantly satisfy Himself (out of nothing) with exactly whatever He likes at any time.

Why then would He wait to consume us?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Black holes are but abstractions compared to the scale of a universe creator consciousness. You are postulating from a frame of reference from the point of view of a person on a planet within a solar system, on the outer arm of a galaxy, that is in a galactic cluster, within the greater known universe. From that personalized scale this discussion will always sound irrational. From the perspective of the creator of the universe the argument scale is fully applicable and the parameters are from the proper perspective I think.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The farmer brings in his harvest when he sees the field is ready. How does the crop in the field have any sense of this?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

The farmer brings in his harvest when he sees the field is ready. How does the crop in the field have any sense of this?

Plants release toxic chemicals in response to damage by insects and animals. We humans have adapted to utilize many of these toxins as probiotics.

How does the plant, without nervature, know to release the toxins?

And what really does your question have to do with either the original post or my response?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I can't help but think of this:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Almost. We are food for the Satanic, the dark side, those inter dimensional Demons that live off human fear. Fear is the opposite of Love the ONE, the Creator is A zero entropy being. No she/ he is not your god of the bible, that was one of the Demons.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

So how do you feel about the teachings attributed to the Son of God? Do you think them Satanic as well or just the Old Testament God of Abraham?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

What if this universe had a creator/author intelligence? What if this being we refer to as God were in the business of creating realities and populating them with advanced intelligences such as ourselves? Living souls separate from him but with an in borne desire to seek out our creator/author? What if this is all a farming project? What if we and other beings like us are not just created by God but later consumed like tasty morsels that feed this being forever. What if our cooperation in this feeding strategy was required to be voluntary in order for the feeding cycle to work? What if our free will was required for us to volunteer as food/believers for God to consume?.

I've always interpreted this Vampirish 'consuming practice' by another higher being was planned; is provided/ supplied by ANY animal specie within its own creation. It is an 'energy form' we produce (high emotion) some call it 'loosh' or love energy (diabolical yes). The best energy to be consumed is that between a mother defending its progeny, whether a bear or a human as is the purist (at the lightest end of the spectrum) Reference Robert Monroe "Far Journeys".
edit on 10-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I think the terminology in religion speaks directly to this. The followers of God are his servants. If God creates the universe all the life within that universe just what would such an entity expect for us to to serve him? Do we chat up strangers and let them know how awesome he is? Just how does that serve him exactly? I mean he created everything. Just how does chatting up others and telling them how great he is really serve his work of making everything?

If God consumes your love, and attention energy it makes a lot more sense for his followers to talk him up to others so they fall in love with him and thus my posit. God is an attention/love consumer with a vast appetite for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

I think the terminology in religion speaks directly to this. The followers of God are his servants. If God creates the universe all the life within that universe just what would such an entity expect for us to to serve him? Do we chat up strangers and let them know how awesome he is? Just how does that serve him exactly? I mean he created everything. Just how does chatting up others and telling them how great he is really serve his work of making everything?

If God consumes your love, and attention energy it makes a lot more sense for his followers to talk him up to others so they fall in love with him and thus my posit. God is an attention/love consumer with a vast appetite for it.

You may not understand this, but 'god' the AUO (absolute unbounded oneness) has no form other than what it via energetic force; creates in stasis matter, or animated matter (US). It is like an autistic child made of 1s and 0s (potential information gathering only). It needs constant reassuring; it needs us to define its own existence (prayer or organized religious devotion by humans does not matter as that is a form of begging IT TO DO SOMETHING! and will not recognize; if so then becomes a servant to the human). God consumes love energy only to understand its relationship to the human (it needs us more than we IT). We are not Gods servants, we are its creations that prove it ITSELF EXISTS as the CREATOR. To put this simply, by the fact we exist proves it exists. It wants us to be equal to it. Without us to define it, God does not exist. God wants to be loved by us is all and constantly seeking pushing the boundaries of our devotion (like I said is autistic and needs a proper psychiatric evaluation).
edit on 24-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The gospel of Philip plainly reads that God is a man-eater:
"
"God is a man-eater. For this reason, men are sacrificed to him. Before men were sacrificed, animals were being sacrificed, since those to whom they were sacrificed were not gods."

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Jesus said, "Unless you're born again, you will not see the Kingdom of heaven"
Being "born again" is learning to astral project-rebirthing oneself and awakening consciousness in spirit form.
I like how Jesus said to love and forgive. It's so we're not attached heavily to earth-we can "let go" enough to vibrate and rebirth. If we do not, yes, we will experience a second death by God himself.
In the gospel of Philip, it reads that God is a man-eater:
"God is a man-eater. For this reason, men are sacrificed to him. Before men were sacrificed, animals were being sacrificed, since those to whom they were sacrificed were not gods."
Jesus never asked to be praised. He also remarked in the same Gospel of Philip that it is not true that he died and resurrected. He said he resurrected before he died.
I tried astral projecting. Once in the Cayman Islands I came out of my flesh and saw my body. I met a dark-skinned woman. She told me o had too much hate for humans. She was right. I'm working on that. Maybe soon I'll be ready.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join