It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Donetsk Ukraine Explosion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

When the "patriots" in Eastern Ukraine are using civilians as defacto body shields by hiding in their residential neighborhoods, they do not get to claim the moral high ground when there are civilian casualties.

Do you feel proud helping covering up crimes against humanity ?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Is it my imagination or do pro-Russia members always tag-team these threads? Relentlessly, I might add...

Anytime the US government considers intervening in a local conflict in the world, there is an uproar and accusations of meddling for personal gain. Why should Russia be treated any differently?

Hint: 'Because the whole world is conspiring against mother Russia at every turn!' is not a valid answer.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

When the "patriots" in Eastern Ukraine are using civilians as defacto body shields by hiding in their residential neighborhoods, they do not get to claim the moral high ground when there are civilian casualties.

Do you feel proud helping covering up crimes against humanity ?

forced crimes because they are using human shields

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You don`t need to confirm me there are more people in this World who are more than willing to lend in a hand to help out in such matters.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Your rhetoric has been becoming increasingly vitriolic over the past few weeks. Why is that? Also, do you advocate killing the Polish? I notice you refer to them as "scum". Are all polish scum to you? I see your hate extends beyond Kiev.

Polish foreign policy on Ukraine currently sure is SCUM and those who cross the borders to fight against NAF are worst than SCUM. Does that mean all Polish are like that? Absolutely not!

Today Egypt joined the Eurasian Union with Russia. This means in the war scenario, US won't have the siding of the strongest Arab military middle east. Egyptians are clever people it seems.

Uh huh. Egypt will turn on them just like all th e times their ancestors would turn on infidels. An d russians are infidels to them btw. I sure would not want a traitor guarding my back would you?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

And why should America be so defended by you about it ?

Hint : "Constantly pointing towards others to masquerade what your own country does in the World" isn`t a valid argument.
edit on 10 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Dmytro Yarosh has written on Facebook that the huge explosion that rocked Donetsk late on Sunday was caused by Ukrainian artillery hitting a militant weapons depot. He said that according to preliminary reports, a Ukrainian artillery strike had destroyed 20 Grad multiple launch rocket systems, about 30 vehicles, and killed about 200 militants.

utr.tv... assive-explosion-in-donetsk-sends-shockwave-across-city.html

From the video of the crater there were no signs of any debris. Just found this so I figured I would add it to the puzzle.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You can probably throw that in the propaganda bin, Ukrainian political figures are known to make such claims very often.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You don`t need to confirm me there are more people in this World who are more than willing to lend in a hand to help out in such matters.

ANd its a blatant propaganda trick playing on peoples emotions. If they didnt hide behind civies like cowards id have no problem. Its their fault for hiding though. they knowingly commit murder. its like suicide by cop but they take a hostage with em. war of attrition is dirty. SOmetimes you have to shoot th e hostage as well to save the rest.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

And its a blatant propaganda trick...

It`s a blatant propaganda trick to try and make people think that, that is actual happening.

And making useless comparisons doesn`t make it true...because you can`t give proof about it you need to resort to ridiculous comparisons to convince people, how propagandistic is that ?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

thanks for the updated data/info...

...MP and Right Sector party leader Dmytro Yarosh has written on Facebook that the huge explosion that rocked Donetsk late on Sunday was caused by Ukrainian artillery hitting a militant weapons depot.

utr.tv...

i was correct about an artillery shell in my much earlier post
see here:

originally posted by: St Udio

... i bet the atomic nature of the artillary shell will be kept from the public...
the damage done was to render all the munitions at the weapon facility destroyed...

there was no 'domino effect' of the stored arsenal itself blowing up is there ??
ADM is the deep secret

edit on th28142359030210452015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You can probably throw that in the propaganda bin, Ukrainian political figures are known to make such claims very often.

Everything we hear is propaganda, we likely will never know for sure what it was.

Another source posted earlier said it was equivalent to 2000lbs of tnt. I have just watched a lot of 2000lb bomb videos and it sure wasn't that either.

The spin from all sides is blinding.

I have watched all explosion videos I can find and not much I have seen seems to match it.

The best match I have seen is this.
IGNORE THE SENSATIONAL HEADLINE OF THE VIDEO, IT IS NOT MINE.

In this video you can see similar small explosions before the massive blast.
Some reports state that this blast was a weapons stockpile too.
It makes sense to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Nice try, but your nonsensical attempt to turn my comment around against the US is overplayed and ineffective.

Read my post again, if you wish to debate instead of flooding the thread with rhetoric. Not one word was in defense of the US. Rather, I was pointing out that you rabid pro-Russia members hold a double standard when it comes to military intervention.

It's ok for Russia to pick a side in local conflicts, but never for the US or its allies. Am I right?
edit on 10-2-2015 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And its a blatant propaganda trick...

It`s a blatant propaganda trick to try and make people think that, that is actual happening.

And making useless comparisons doesn`t make it true...because you can`t give proof about it you need to resort to ridiculous comparisons to convince people, how propagandistic is that ?

One. do not cherry pick my post or ill report you for misrepresentation.

Two. The comparisons are valid because they are hiding in civilian areas. Guess they learned how to from "palis"

Three. Its all propaganda. if russians volunteers would leave and let them fight amongst themselves id not care. If its a fair civil war thats great. Have at it. But as it stands its not fair. Personally if they all to die as long as russia isnt involed i dont care.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yup, they are hiding behind them...

Send in at gunpoint...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

And that is basically what Putin said about Obama's threats to get involved in the Syrian civil war.

Anyone else see a double standard?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Nice try, but your nonsensical attempt to turn my comment around against the US is overplayed and ineffective.

Read my post again, if you wish to debate instead of flooding the thread with rhetoric. Not one word was in defense of the US. Rather, I was pointing out that you rabid pro-Russia members hold a double standard when it comes to military intervention.

It's ok for Russia to pick a side in local conflicts, but never for the US or its allies. Am I right?

Ukraine isn't USA's close neighbour. Think Mexico for clarity. Bay of pigs?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

ANd its a blatant propaganda trick playing on peoples emotions. If they didnt hide behind civies like cowards id have no problem. Its their fault for hiding though. they knowingly commit murder. its like suicide by cop but they take a hostage with em. war of attrition is dirty. SOmetimes you have to shoot th e hostage as well to save the rest.

Do you feel the same way about Gaza?
edit on 10-2-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

YEs. considering the Palis leadership and yasser arafatt both have said they are not really palestinians but refugees from all the wars israel won. If they truly want to betaken seriously stop hiding in civilian areas,and wear uniforms.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

I read a few of your other posts and it was all the same.

Trying to make it look like an intelligent post, but with a very obvious pattern in it...keep pointing towards others to marginalize what the US is doing...maybe you could fool others with it but not me, and that was what I was saying to you.

You`re argument about that Russia is somehow guilty of this because America gets called out also frequently in similar matters far away from its borders, which should somehow be comparable to this, doesn`t make any sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join