It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz: we are the party of the people..LOL..NO BS heactually said that

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

How Obama turned the economy around? You actually said that?

There were some job growth...the oil industry...speaking of which your 25/hr alternative energy job was subsidized by the Feds and in some cases already bankrupt. Solyndra and Obama ring a bell?

Oil? Not subsidized at all. Oooopps corporate welfare. How could I forget. 500 million to solyndra as an outright grant is what?

It's pretty obvious to me Obama's vision of job growth is gov't work. No, not all Democrats are godless anti-capitalists. But the percentile is growing by leaps and bounds. The older, more moderate Dems have either moved to the Republicans or are slowly dying off....

I totally agree the jobs leaving the U.S. pre-date Obama. Zero incentive to bring them back from same, either. Between an almost daily increase of restrictions from the EPA, ObamaCare requirements,so on, he's making sure they don't come back....

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

"I totally agree the jobs leaving the U.S. pre-date Obama. Zero incentive to bring them back from same, either. Between an almost daily increase of restrictions from the EPA, ObamaCare requirements,so on, he's making sure they don't come back...."

This argument for corporations is getting so old and empty. They already have more money than God. If we removed all regs, killed Obamacare, laid down our lives for their benefit (like wars), it still would not be enough.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join