It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz: we are the party of the people..LOL..NO BS heactually said that

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ted Cruz: ‘Reality’ is that GOP helps ‘hurting’ people and Democrats are party of ‘the top 1 percent’

“Look, if Hillary Clinton wants to run by telling Americans that the economy is doing great and that you can credit President Obama and Hillary Clinton for that, I would encourage her to follow that strategy,” Cruz replied. “Because the simple reality is that’s true for the wealthy.”
“The top 1 percent under President Obama, the millionaires and billionaires that he constantly demagogues, earn a higher share of our income than any year since 1928,” he continued. “Those with power and influence, who walk the corridors of power of the Obama administration, have gotten fat and happy under big government.”

The republican party is for the people...well not gay people, minorities, religions that are not western based and poor people.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Whereas the Democrats are for the gay, minorities, religions that are not western and the poor.

All others get screwed....(except that 1%).....

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Whereas the Democrats are for the gay, minorities, religions that are not western and the poor.

Actually the true Dems are for those things..not the scum politicians who use those points and call themselves dems.

Where as the people of the republican party are actually are for none of those people and is the party of...ME ME ME..the hell with you.

edit on 8-2-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In a way he is right. The one percent is doing better than ever. But is that due to Obama's policies or the policies of the GOP who keep crying "give more tax breaks to the job creators". As usual Teddy is seeing the real world in his own twisted way.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Name a Western religion. Christianity, Judaism and Islam all came from the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Any religion that they claim to be western..
without actually looking into the religion.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

A little advise. Simply put, the right want everything equal at the start line. The left? At the finish line.

Get a job....

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

A little advise. Simply put, the right want everything equal at the start line. The left? At the finish line.

Get a job....

If the right actually wanted any of that..I would be on board.

But they want to limit certain people's rights based on religion, sexuality..etc.

So yeah the Republican party is for the people...JUST CERTAIN PEOPLE..

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Hey, you've got it right...this time. Well done. Complain to your peer who started the thread.

Educate him. I can't be bothered....

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Get a job....

Now that's funny. If the right wants everything equal at the start line then why do they support the one percent paying a lower percentage in taxes than the rest of the people.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hey, you've got it right...this time. Well done. Complain to your peer who started the thread.

Educate him. I can't be bothered....

Yes most GOP supporters can't be bothered to learn anything new.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You're going to have to give some examples of that. I see the opposite. Giving your eg.s 'rights' that trump the remainder's rights isn't equitable at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
He also said that filibuster is irresponsible.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

That's where you go slightly weird. When discussing income tax, the upper 10% pay 50% of the nation's income tax.

The bottom 50% of the population pay zero income tax. Even get paid from those taxes....

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It is impossible to believe that the GOP represents anyone other than the ultra weathy folks in America. Just take a look at the Bills they pass and the Bills they are in favor of. Look at the Bills they arent in favor of.

Their intentions are so obvious that they now recently have resorted to the tactics of claiming that they are looking out for the average common citizen, but its blantantly obvious they are full of it by their actions.

As an Independant, I have no bias toward the Right or the Left. For the GOP to actually make this claim is beyond belief. There is ZERO truth to it and they know it.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyTreason

That's funny. The last election says otherwise. I'm not rich. The vast majority of the 'right' aren't rich.

If anything, I see the rich and the big Corporations thriving under Obama and Co..

Gates, Buffet, Soros...plenty of rich Democrat supporters....and their corporations...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: DenyTreason

That's funny. The last election says otherwise. I'm not rich. The vast majority of the 'right' aren't rich.

And your party keeps making you poorer and poorer..yet you still support them.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why anyone continues to support the left or right is beyond me. Both parties have messed the country up and they haven't served our interests in years (if ever). The two party system is like a big bird and you can choose which wing to vote for. Both the same and the whole bird's rotten.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is nothing but silly mud slinging what is the point you are trying to make, that all politicians talk too much but it's only news worthy when it's a republican????????

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Of course the corporations will do great, they're thriving while the average people suffer. The corporations can build crystal towers to the sky, but they're overlooking a slum.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join