It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine Has Been Mystified by Obama’s Behavior for 6 Years. Suddenly, It All Makes Sense.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here comes Judge Jeanine from Fox News with the answers to questions about Obama's apparent "Lax" attitudes towards extremism.

The claim is that Obama is "comfortable" with extremism.

Hmmm.

Perhaps true?

He does seem to shrug off lots of obvious problems like there's "nothing to see here".

Or is it Obama is just lazy and really doesn't care?

Judge Jeanine says.....

“You know I’ve been watching this president for six years. And after this week’s prayer breakfast, it all came together. It finally made sense to me: Barack Obama is comfortable with extremism. He’s okay with it. He’s nonplussed. It’s part of what happens.

It explains why he goes golfing within minutes of announcing the beheading of an American. It explains why he didn’t join 40 world leaders in France to denounce ‘Islamic terrorism.’

It explains why he doesn’t attend certain funerals. Why he does nothing about the wholesale slaughter of Christians in the Middle East. Or the raping, beheading, crucifying and burying alive of children there. Why he doesn’t get excited about people who cross his ‘red lines.’ And it explains why he so easily pivots to healthcare after announcing the burning alive of a coalition pilot.”

Judge Jeanine Has Been Mystified by Obama’s Behavior for 6 Years. Suddenly, It All Makes Sense.

edit on Feb-08-2015 by xuenchen because: -O_|O-

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You said it best yourself Xuen

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds like more BS coming from nowhere.

Nothing from the MSM is trustworthy.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If this warmongering nutcase had her way we would be carpet bombing the ME. Where did this idiot get the idea he is ok with extremism? I forgot to her everyone that is Muslim is a terrorist. Maybe Obama should start doing two speeches one for the general public then a dumbed down version for the people at FOX.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Id be willing to bet they would still need an analyst to explain it to them.....

Judge what?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
good job sheeple, keep watching Mainstream Media and it's soothing Obama-is-wonderful mantra.
judge the tree by the fruit. Obama has been a foreign policy disaster. is the world better off / safer than six years ago?

like any good American leftist, he can't summon outrage towards islam (or communism, not that there's much of it left). Christians, Republicans and businessmen are the *real* enemy. he sure shows them no mercy.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

The Judge Jeanine show is an entertainment program.

But lots of people get all fidgey and herky-jerky when they see the names "Fox" and Judge Jeanine" !!

Now, what about all of Obama's failures and lies?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Obama hasn't really been lax on extremism... He's droned suspected terrorists all throughout the Middle-East. He left Iraq after crippling numerous terrorist organisations, including IS (which ended up reestablishing itself after the allies left). His military has undertaken campaigns to take out the leadership of these organisations. If the reports are to be believed, he also ordered the killing of Osama Bin Laden...

To say he is comfortable with extremism or lax in his actions against it is factually incorrect.

As for the statement that he is doing nothing to protect Christians in Syria and Iraq...last i checked, he has sent thousands of soldiers to aid in the fight against IS. He has ordered airstrikes on IS, which have so far eliminated half of its leadership...

Judge Jeanine is clueless. I guess it sums up Fox News well though...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

If this warmongering nutcase had her way we would be carpet bombing the ME.

Ok, I guess the manual says go ad hom with this. Can you tell me what the "nutcase" said in this video that is incorrect?

I forgot to her everyone that is Muslim is a terrorist.

Not according to 3:48 - 3:52. You didn't watch it did you?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Everybody seems to be missing her very veiled point. She is saying, per the examples she gave, that Obama is a closet Muslim by his actions/inactions.

I suppose that idea may come as a shock to some of you that know nothing of his past. Just wait until he is out of office, there will be tons of books coming out at that at that point which will paint the man for what he is.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Everybody seems to be missing her very veiled point. She is saying, per the examples she gave, that Obama is a closet Muslim by his actions/inactions.

I suppose that idea may come as a shock to some of you that know nothing of his past. Just wait until he is out of office, there will be tons of books coming out at that at that point which will paint the man for what he is.

Which is what exactly?
Closet muslim?
Closet homosexual?
Or closet American?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Did you read before typing?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

What about this is obama is wonderful mantra?

We hear it all the time to not blame the actions of the many based on the few about many things and people in this great nation of ours.

But when it comes to islam, if barry doesn't speak out against all of them then he is a closet terrorist that is planning to destroy our nation.

Makes to much sense...

And what has he done to the christians, reps and busnessmen?
Last time I checked they are free to do as they please just like everyone else.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i agree with her.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I don't think Obama is comfortable with extremism.

I think the judge is wrong.

I do think that Obama (and his administration) is exhibiting signs of an administration that has surrendered to the war on terrorism.

Face it, they won.

They got to bomb and terrorize.

We got;
TSA
DHS
Patriot Act

Obama has surrendered to the terrorists.

Why else are we releasing GITMO prisoners?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Yeah that explains all the terrorist attacks that have happened in America in the past 6 years.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

Unless xuechen...uses an MSM site to further their propaganda..then It isn't considered BS..lol

xuechen caught again being a hypocrite.
edit on 8-2-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

We had all of that before his admin, he just continued it though...

Maybe he is releasing them cause in our nation we parade around about being founded on this foundation of god given human rights.

Maybe they are just an admin that knows you can't fight a war with an ideology.
edit on thSun, 08 Feb 2015 19:57:47 -0600America/Chicago220154780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Always with the ad hominem.

God forbid you ever assemble an actual rebuttal !!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well when it comes to your threads..I never worry about rebuttals.

All your threads are based lies, twisting and turning peoples words, insinuations without proof and hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Don't worry though I'm out...I never reply to your threads based on those reasons..but had to when your hypocrisy was pointed out..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join