It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British troops sent in to help Jordan fight Islamic State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

YOU are aware they don't believe most of the deeper intelligence stuff and ONLY scream conspiracy ,RIGHT?
If all thelinear progessions aren't SPOON fed ...you are wrong.,to them.
Just a question :Won't ALL of these need to show themselves to fulfill the end game?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This is from the guardian in 2013

That planning cell, which was housed at the King Abdullah II Special Operations Training Centre in the north of the capital, Amman, has since been expanded to co-ordinate a more ambitious training programme. But Jordanian sources said the actual training was being carried out at more remote sites, with recent US reports saying it was being led by the CIA.

guardian

Now Britain being masters of divide and conquer...along with her allies in tow

The sources said the Saudi kingdom is supporting the Iraqi jihadists, particularly ISIS, in a bid to offset Iranian dominance in Iraq and the region and to gain a Sunni stronghold in the strategic area.

The Jordanian regime sources told WND they fear the sectarian violence will spill over into their own country as well as into Syria.

ISIS previously posted a video on YouTube threatening to move on Jordan and “slaughter” King Abdullah, whom they view as an enemy of Islam.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

Saudi Arabia

Propaganda the most powerful is being used in force right now..

The problem is...no matter who comes out on top...it will be us the people who suffer in this power play.

This is about expanding the SOR (State Of Rothschild's).

Of this I have no doubt..

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I think all will come to light...

But the whole thing here is not about conspiracy....as this is not conspiracy.

This is nothing more than propaganda..... Always has been...it has been said over and over in political double speak.

Hearts and Minds

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I hope it will before they try to go full on Nazi and start obvious mass killings.
Otherwise it will be UGLY to win it.
I am a pessimist and one of the CONSPIRACY people having been trained as a scout.
I have heard what you say and worse from others but I AM a TEA PARTY thug apparently.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I'm almost in agreement with that view. The caveat being IF the U.S. had allowed a more natural splitting of Iraq into it's ethnicities, in spite of Turkish objections, and maintained a military presence to ensure peace between them, the chances of success would have been much higher.

These things take time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join