It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public being prepped for news?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Public being prepped for news?

Public being milked for ratings.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've been thinking down that way to. What's going on is we are being conditioned to the next false flag of an alien invasion. The Bluebeam Project is going to hit.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: makaveli3601
What does everybody think of this hypothesis?(Public being prepped for news?)

originally posted by: draknoir2
Public being milked for ratings.

I gotta say, the "milked for ratings" hypothesis seems much more likely.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
We're always being groom for something.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think there has been a slow push to get the thought that aliens are real out to the people in the media.

Its most likely a matter of time before global governments just come clean and tell people what they feel is safe for people to know.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: makaveli3601
I've been noticing recently the large increase in television shows regarding aliens and Ufos and I can't help but wonder...if the powers that be do indeed control the media as a way to keep the public thinking a certain way it seems odd that there are so many shows about aliens and ufos these days. Even more odd is the number of shows that directly centre around the government coverup of the topic and all the nasty things they have done to conceal it.
This makes me wonder if we are being sort of conditioned to accept the fact that we are not alone and never have been. Which brings me to the possibility that someday the truth or at least a portion of it will be told to us finally.
What does everybody think of this hypothesis?

The problem is that TV show like movies tend to have subject reruns, for example every other movie is a fantasy movie Hobbit/Harry Potter for example then its SCI-FI then war films then romcoms then sword & sandals then Vampire movies you get the picture by now, look back over many years and you will see this repeated.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I think the media has been sending the message to people out there.

By the time we are told the truth, it wont be anything new at all, it will just be offical.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Your hypothesis seems it could be legit. I've always believed that aliens control our government, and the government is which controls the media. The government has a lot to hide, why? Because the aliens make them hide everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join