It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia opening Military Bases Inside the EU

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

The difference would be the OP title and thread title are essentially the same. The other difference would be the OP didn't change the title to reflect something that did not occur in the article. His post dealt with the content and did not make false claims that are not in the article.

If he had stated Russia was getting a base inside a NATO country then I would have reacted in the same manner I do to other posters who constantly omit / manipulate information to support a false narrative.

The op gave an example of how these threads are suppose to work so some people should take notes for their own future threads.

With that said lets get back to the topic. I don't feel like dealing with personal attacks for the next few pages.
edit on 9-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The other difference would be the OP didn't change the title to reflect something that did not occur in the article.

So why were you whining about when I put something in the thread title which actually happened as being said ("American is now a curse word") ?

If he had stated Russia was getting a base inside a NATO country then I would have reacted in the same manner I do to other posters who constantly omit / manipulate information to support a false narrative.

But what`s in his thread title is also not true, so where is your normal bashing about it...why don`t you feel the need to call him a liar and pro-American ?

With that said lets get back to the topic. I don't feel like dealing with personal attacks for the next few pages.

The topic already ended with proving it was fake.

What comes around goes around...you can expect people to treat you the way you treat them...funny how you always want to go back on topic when someone is calling you out, but at the same time try to derail about every Ukraine thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Take the drama somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It's good to see Cypress clarify it's position on Russian military bases. I did get the distinct feeling that Cypress was accepting much more than humanitarian air and naval refueling. The idea of an EU country allowing a full on Russian military base really struck me as surprising.

Crisis averted...but I'll keep my one eye on Cypress! They did take out a significant loan from Russia that is coming due in a few years. Russia has a strong bargaining position to get more than what they currently have from Cypress.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
LOL

I don't understand this.

Several pages of people complaining in regards to things like "why shouldn't other countries have military bases" and "wouldn't it be fairer if other nations had bases all over too"

Has everyone lost track of what Military bases do?

They aren't job incentive programs, your not supposed to "strive" to equalize their locations

"All your bases are belong to us" is how the freaking game is played, it's almost like a portion of Westerners have seriously lost their fracking minds... you see when you have bases in Turkey and you have a Cuban Missile crisis and Russia doesn't have bases in Cuba... That's how YOUR kids don't get freakin killed...

What the hell is this "we are winning way too much so lets let them have bases bs" Military bases have one purpose.... setting fire to YOU and we have infants thinking it's not fair to the Russians and Chinese to have them blocked in so it's really hard too for all intents and purposes have a "greater capacity and Equal Opportunity to murder us too"

What the Effin hell is this? A discussion about the placement of Walmart vs target in economic zones without Monopoly... this is who gets to set up Death rays and Chemical weapons depots and Armored Columns... there is only one thing you do when a competitor sets up operations nearby in this particular industry, kill them, You send in guys to kill the sob's who are letting them operate... or something. Why? because they are setting up shop in the Business of killing YOU

Jesus H effin christ....

Maybe when Aliens invade we just offer them 1.5 Billion people for anal probes because it's part of their culture and "is only fair"

You know WHY? They want to expand and have the balls to? because they are aware Americans have become asinine individuals who don't even comprehend what Military base do....

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

How lovely hypocritical of you.

I honestly don't bother reading his posts

Thank god for his very recognizable avatar so I know immediately who is writing

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
LOL

I don't understand this.

Several pages of people complaining in regards to things like "why shouldn't other countries have military bases" and "wouldn't it be fairer if other nations had bases all over too"

Has everyone lost track of what Military bases do?

Let me explain it for you

You and those like you as very much used to idea that US is commander of the world and that is how it should be

What you fail to understand due to decades of attacking the weak

Is that Russia and China are able to defend themselves, and your precious US government has decided to come after Russia this time with very dirty overt and covert strategy

Your kids will die precisely due to this kind of global takeover mindset, you are not saving your kids this way

To use the save the kid analogy you mentioned
edit on 9-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

How lovely hypocritical of you.

I honestly don't bother reading his posts

Thank god for his very recognizable avatar so I know immediately who is writing

I`m a fast reader, even when it`s not in my own language, so sometimes I read it a bit for fun.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Well if the US feels the need to have military bases all around the world why shouldn't Russia?

Believe you me, I'm no Commie lover, but I have to agree with this statement. It should not be that big of an issue if America has similar bases.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: JHumm
Well if the US feels the need to have military bases all around the world why shouldn't Russia?

Believe you me, I'm no Commie lover, but I have to agree with this statement. It should not be that big of an issue if America has similar bases.

Except the point is moot since Cyprus stated its not going to happen.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join