It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*listen* to a mass UFO reporting to a 911 Dispatch live Raw Audio

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So its Mountain Mining Dwarvan folk or Sprites and Elementals?

Or midgets & magnets.

Kidding. No, just all the talk of mining makes me want to play the game Dwarf Fortress and put somes dwarves to work mining the depths.

For real, Zazz: this isn't the first time that a thread like this that is a foray in to high strangeness has ended up discussing mineral deposits and mining. I remember one that had 2 or 3 of us scanning up and down the Ohio River Valley to try and size up where the iron mining is: it's all over there and gets more concentrated the higher up one goes geographically. Ohio is a gawdawfully strange place.

I looked over Michigan and yeah, there's all sorts of mining, even for rare-earth metals, but I can't fathom a guess as to which may have played any role in the Holland lights. I think the lights had more to do with the reflectivity of Lake Michigan. If you goto YouTube you can see that folks still post vids of strange lights from Holland MI.

I personally don't think that the plasmas by themselves are alive, Zazz, I think that a certain "third-state" that we don't understand very well comes in to play betwixt the plasma and the human brain that either carries or generates information or both. Like the "AnomProps": it's like all the pieces are lying around that describe the natural but little understood phenomenon, but they have yet to be put together in a wholistic way that is immediately rellevatory and useful. Same deall with how the whole thing affects us and what part we play in it.

But we will soon, I don't know how I know that but I do.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
That bit really stood out for me and that's the first thing that I suspected as well: something is having some effect on the inner ear.

I like the use of metaphor too, a waving boat, it explains very well a sensation that most of us can relate to. I have read something about small electrical currents, applied to or around both ears, similtaneously, creating the experience of spinning vertically...of flipping head over feet. I need to look that up again. I know it isn't a 'waving boat', but I would like to clarify what charge was involved and where it was applied, the mechanisms involved. I would also like to know if that metaphor was agreed upon and how by all those who shared the experience directly.

Perceptively otherwise, did you see this...

I feel many people have a tendency do make conclusions on too weak data, and also want to put things in a “known box”. For instance: In the early days in Hessdalen, when everybody used the name ufo. I got stories where the witnesses described a light with windows. The “known box” was that people had heard that ufo is a spacecraft, with windows. I wondered how it was possible to see windows on a light, and asked them more about that. It came out that they hadn’t seen any windows on the light, but they have heard that ufo had windows. That is one of the reasons for why we started to call it the Hessdalen Phenomena (HP). People had no pictures in their mind on how the HP looked like. The descriptions become more correct after that. – Even if I have had several daytime observations, where I have seen flying disc etc., I cannot say where these come from. Many say they must come from exo planets. How do they know? Why not another time, another dimension or maybe even more far-fetched. Even if I have had daytime observations, and know such exists, I do not connect that to the HP. It may be completely different things.

originally posted by: Bybyots

P.S. It will never cease to amaaze me how this always comes down to minerals and mining; makes me have to go play Dwarf Fortress.

It's elementary my dear Bybyots!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join