It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe The Inca's Empire was Conquered by Jews

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

yes my name represents this thread and how completely pointless and irrelevant it is. You seem to just be going on and on about nothing relevant. Like i said, if he was a jew then so what? It's completely irrelevant if he was jewish or not.
edit on 11-2-2015 by pointless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: paganini

So you're saying the government of Spain is wrong and you're right.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pointless

Ok, I'm sorry but all your posts lack of value for me. Just look at your score : zero flags, zero stars and zero score. You should stay in facebook.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Im saying ill take linguists word for it on the origin of a name compared to the Holy Office of the Catholic Church of Spain. Again nice of you to continually avoid the points i made and backed up with links. Most of those names you cited are of latin origin you can dance around the point all you want and try to brush it off with these silly questions that avoid what i countered with. It doesnt change reality.

Look ill even help you out some more and pic random so called "jewish " names from your link

www.ancestry.com...

Spanish (Cabaña) and Portuguese: habitational name from a place named with Spanish cabaña ‘hut’, ‘cabin’ (Late Latin capanna, a word of Celtic or Germanic origin).

Read more: www.surnamedb.com...

This famous Spanish and Portuguese surname is recorded in many forms including Sancho, Sanchez, Sans, and the Italian Sanzio. However spelt it is both religious and baptismal in original, the derivation being from the Roman (Latin) 'sanctus' meaning blameless, holy, and later saintly, a meaning which no doubt greatly contributed to its popularity both as a given name and later a surname. The name was also given further impetus by a 9th century martyr from Cordova, who seems to be have been confusingly known as 'Sanctus, the Sanctus'. Even without the strong religious element, Spain was a province of the Roman Empire for several centuries, and many Spanish and Portuguese names owe their existence to this period,

Da silva Name Meaning Portuguese (Da Silva): topographic name for someone who lived by a wood, from Latin silva ‘wood’.

www.ancestry.com...

Do i need to keep correcting you or do you get the picture ?

Though i don't blame youfor your stubborness . You're caught trying to argue a flower symbol found all over the world ( including roman temples in iberia that predate the jewish immigration ) are distinctly jewish and youre trying to use the rationale that because some jews from hundreds of years ago adopted certain spanish surnames that must make every said spaniard with that name a jew.
edit on 11-2-2015 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paganini

I see your problem, you can't understand and accept reality. The Spanish government made the list, not me. But according to you, they are wrong.

I can't keep replying to you, there is no way you can understand since I think you may have mental health issues.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You could reply to me by countering my statements and showing where the "jewish" root of the these names i picked came from just as you could show where this flower on pizzarros tomb is distinctly jewish. You've had multiple pages to do this yet you shut down when youre questioned on it and just hurl insults and ask vague questions that are unrelated to the posts made here. Simply saying "well the spanish government says! well the spanish goverment says!" isnt going to suffice and yet again no matter how many times ive explained it you dont seem to grasp this name list to begin with were names given to jews when they were baptized and forced to become Catholics.

What exactly is your agenda here with this thread? I'm wagering you're an american Hispanic who fancies they have some romantic ancient jewish lineage and cant handle that your bubbles being burst here.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Let me give you some very serious facts that "could" debunk his whole theory.
When Pizzarro went to conquer the Inca he took with him missionaries to convert the population as Pizzarro subjugated them. Fact no theory.
Now the missionaries at that time were the Jesuits. Now let me give you a quick synopsis of the Jesuits. These were the boys that started and ran the inquisition, their main goal was to stand NO deviation from the catholic faith or doctrine. If they found anyone who they thought was not fully committed to the catholic faith they were tortured and put to death. There is plenty of evidence of their work to be found on the net.
Now the missionaries would have lived, eaten and slept close to Pizzarro and if they had the slightest inkling that Pizzarro was a Jew he would not have survived long but his exploits would have been expunged from history. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that he hid his faith when he was alive but, and it's the biggest but in the world, with this so called Jewish funeral all pretence would have been lost.
The Jesuits certainly would not have stood for this and would not have been party to any cover up. They would have destroyed every part of Pizzarro including his bones and clothes.
Don't believe that? There is evidence that the Jesuits took this heresy without mercy, even digging up heretics years after they had been buried to destroy their bones and memories.
These are facts. So the slim chance of Pizzarro being a secret Jew is quite literally too fanciful to believe, and if that clashes with the Spanish government then they are just as silly as this guy.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: obscurepanda
The Order of Santiago was a Catholic order to protect Catholic pilgrims going to protect Christendom... also an organization that outright banned Jews from ever joining... I'm not quite seeing how a rosette and the sign of the Ordo Santiago screams "This guy is a secret Jew" any more than it indicates he's actually from the Isle of Man and just pretended to be a Spaniard.

Well, if you check the list of sephardic names that I provided, you'll find "Pizzarro" is there.

Seems undeniable..., don't you think?

www.parainmigrantes.info...

Undeniable? Not really. Your entire hypothesis hangs on a lot of what ifs, maybe's and speculation. Great, Pizarro is on your list. Except this particular Pizarro was a bastard raised by his mother, a Gonzalez. Judaism is passed via the maternal side. And even if Pizarro and Gonzalez are both on the list it's still not proof that THIS Pizarro was Jewish let alone of Jewish descent. Personally, since were going off of conjecture and speculation today, if I were a secret Jew and had just been stabbed repeatedly by multiple attackers, I think my last act would have been to invoke some sort of Hebrew imagery as opposed to painting a cross in my own blood and calling to Jesus with my dying breath. But then again, that's just me. It's an interesting hypothesis but nowhere near as cut and dry as you make it out to be.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join