It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe The Inca's Empire was Conquered by Jews

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That's nothing! There are an awful lot of people in Patagonia that are of Welsh descent but it don't make it Wales.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
If he was a Jew and wanted to conquer it for Judaism he would have took rabbis with him not catholic priests.

And who said all that??... find the post where I said such a thing. Come on...,show me that.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Also, his last name was Gonzales. At best, his father may have been a Jew, but he was an illegitimate child who was still raised in the Catholic church. So he was Catholic. Seriously, do a little research. There is literally nothing but a name, maybe, to even remotely hint at him being some secret Jew. And, say he was, the Catholic church still conquered Peru.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: obscurepanda

Also, his last name was Gonzales. At best, his father may have been a Jew, but he was an illegitimate child who was still raised in the Catholic church. So he was Catholic. Seriously, do a little research. There is literally nothing but a name, maybe, to even remotely hint at him being some secret Jew. And, say he was, the Catholic church still conquered Peru.

Another full bag of BS.

1.- Show me the biography of Francisco Gonzales.
2.- I never said what religion he practiced.
3.- The Catholic Church didn't conquered Peru, it was Spain.

Books don't bite, try one.

edit on 9-2-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: crayzeed

Some theories suggest a cloaked commercial enterprise expansion.

I agree.

doubtful conversion
In Spain, however, given the Hebrew importance at all levels, the edict of expulsion had enormous impact. With the best location in the city of Sevilla core, the Jews formed a thriving community economically and politically influential. In fact, one of the main sources of financing of the military campaigns of the Christian troops against the Muslim kingdom of Granada was the money traders and Jewish businessmen. That did not save.

www.abc.es...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The Spanish conquered Peru... for the Church. Stop arguing a point that you know you're wrong on. It's not attractive.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: obscurepanda

You have no intentions of leaving your ignorance. Pizarro was both things, Spanish and Jew. Nationality and ethnicity are two different things.

Representing the Spanish government didn't cancelled his heritage.

Spanish conquerors didn't conquered Peru for the church. they did it for the government. Inca's gold helped Spain financial crisis.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: xuenchen
I've got a better conspiracy. Suppose Pizzarro was a Jew and converted the Incas to Catholics knowing that the pope and the catholic church was an underground Jewish sect. Therefore all the money supposedly going to Rome is actually being redirected to Jerusalem.
and that right there IS the true conspiracy. BINGO. Their money rackets seem to be very similar.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
this happened long before the expulsion from Spain among the Indians appeared an alien tribe is mixed with other tribes, and became their elite practitioner of sacrifice

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
this happened long before the expulsion from Spain among the Indians appeared an alien tribe is mixed with other tribes, and became their elite practitioner of sacrifice

As crazy as it could sound, you are not the only one who believe that. Mormons believe that some tribes of Israel migrated to America. I won't be the one to deny or confirm that.

EDIT :

You made me remember this one :

Mysterious Pre- Inca Scriptures/symbols
edit on 10-2-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I can't believe i wasted my time reading this thread, it has to be one of the most pointless threads ever.

So what if the guy was a jew, he was Spanish and it's completely irrelevant if the guy was jewish, christian or part of the jedi council. Even if he was jewish, so what? what does it change? it's so irrelevant. He was one person, i very much doubt that one person single handidly did it all, or are you going to argue that every person involved was jewish? Even if you are then, again, it's so completely irrelevant.
edit on 10-2-2015 by pointless because: .

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This is a ridiculous concept. There is no such thing as "jewish names" Jews adopted names of the natives of the regions they settled in. Hence there are jews with slavic surnames jews with german surnames etc,etc

But to try to pin point pizzaro as a jew simply because jews who moved there may have adopted that name is silly

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
For an extreme revisionist explanation read these excerpts from "The Medieval Empire of the Israelites" -- it's general thesis is massive chronological adjustment along the lines proposed by Anatoly Fomenko. I believe there is some truth to these hypotheses, in that history is not nearly as well understood as we think.

www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: paganini

So according to you. Sephardic jews didn't exist in Spain.

You are denying an historical event. Not so smart.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pointless

I see why you called yourself " pointless".

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: paganini

This is a ridiculous concept. There is no such thing as "jewish names" Jews adopted names of the natives of the regions they settled in.

If it's ridiculous, then explain to the whole ATS community why the government of Spain will recognize it and will provide Spanish citizenship to them?

I'll wait for your answer.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman an example of the conquest of Native Americans applies to all peoples of the earth because the aggressors are not the people of the planet earth

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

It would be interesting to read more details of what you're saying, if you include support to your claim.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman first trotsky star foiver.orgfree.com... symbolizes the worship of the other parent planet has left his seed on the ground to exploit and kill the nations of the earth scrape up all the resources and capabilities to destroy the planet victim of trotsky about 50000000 Russian goyims 1917-1929

edit on 11/2/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

That doesn't imply Sephardic jews didnt exist. Nice attempt to skirt around my comment. These names cant be jewish names for precisely what i said there is no such thing as a "jewish name" and on top of that a variety of these names have shown to have other origins. My surname for example is in that supposed list yet its FACT that the name is of latin or possibly basque origin as are most Spanish and Portuguese names.

Like the other poster said the attempt to either blame the jewish people for everything or interject them into every facet of history is ridiculous.

And as i said the jewish people took on names of the natives in the regions they migrated to. Again this is historical fact. so thus trying to conclude pizzaro must have been Jewish because some Sephardi jew took that name when he settled in spain is like trying to trace
shaquille o'neal's irish ancestry through his surname.

This article in particular goes into good detail about the gaps of logic behind the recent interest in so called hidden hispanic jews www.realclearreligion.org...
edit on 11-2-2015 by paganini because: (no reason given)

and as others have said that flower is a common design across many different religions and cultures

www.collective-evolution.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join