It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe The Inca's Empire was Conquered by Jews

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Jesus take the wheel....pun intended
Why do people give the Jews so much credit/blame for every ridiculous theory under the sun.
It makes sense that Hitler so easily(relatively) convinced a 20th century "modern" populous that jews were a scourge deserved of extinction...
Modern manifestations of this mentality can be seen in the cult based upon the ramblings of a 7th century sociopathic pedophile.
And Christians remain the only vestige of support remaining for Israel's very existence....and i would gladly pat my children on the back were they to enlist and go fight the actual scourge plaguing our world.
You know, the one that believes in the complete subjugation of women and the stoning of homosexuals...
I personally subscribe to none of these "religions" yet dont fear a christian or a jew blowing me up at kroger because they socially evolved past 7th century sensibilities...
-Christosterone

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Trueman,
Very interesting thread you've started.
I would suspect that a fair number of conquistadors were actually Jewish.

The floral symbol is a Star of David in disguise.
If you draw a line connecting every other point you get a triangle. Draw a line connecting the remaining points and you have a star of David.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Haha....., I respect your opinion and kind of feel your difficulty to accept it, hey...., I'm sorry but the documents and materials offered are real and not a chance to be fake.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
Trueman,
Very interesting thread you've started.
I would suspect that a fair number of conquistadors were actually Jewish.

The floral symbol is a Star of David in disguise.
If you draw a line connecting every other point you get a triangle. Draw a line connecting the remaining points and you have a star of David.

Hey Punkin, thanks for coming. Yes, I noticed that and don't think is a coincidence.

edit on 8-2-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i guess you didn't read my post correctly, here i'll spell it out for you.

Francisco Pizarro, a Spaniard that who also may have been Jewish, was working for his King, who was King Charles I the king of the Spanish Empire . who also was Charles V, The Holy Roman Emperor, a catholic.

now do you understand.

edit on 8-2-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
i guess you didn't read my post correctly, here spell it out for you.

Francisco Pizarro, a Spaniard that who also may have been Jewish, was working for his King, who was King Charles I the king of the Spanish Empire . who also was Charles V, The Holy Roman Emperor, a catholic.

now do you understand.

Of course I understand, I made the thread remember?

That is the complexity of this. possibly a Jew or descendant of jews, converted and working for the king of Spain.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

so why is it that you keep saying the jews conquered them. it was the Spanish Empire or the The Holy Roman Empire, one or other or both depending on how you want to look at it.

it was not Israel, they were non existent as a nation, and i don't think that there were many Yeshua believing jews back then.
Spain was mostly catholic, they spread Catholicism all through the new world and not Judaism.

corrected
edit on 8-2-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: corrected isreal to Israel per the spellin nazi

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Perhaps many "converted" people use the "conversions" as a means of infiltration?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

so why is it that you keep saying the jews conquered them.

When I said that?

WHEN?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Perhaps many "converted" people use the "conversions" as a means of infiltration?

Certainly it's hard to understand how many jews prefered to stay in Spain, under a fake conversion.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

it was not isreal, they were non existent as a nation, and i don't think that there were many Yeshua believing jews back then.

Uh?...."isreal"?

You are right, "isreal" doesn't exist. "Isnotreal".

You not even know the name of the country you are talking about.....haha.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

your first reply to me.

You got that right. "Spanish Jews". So simple, I don't know why some people can't take it.

reading the rest your posts certainly implies that you believe that jews were the one who conquered the Incas.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

so now your a spelling nazi, i have dyslexia. if you have read many of most posts you'll see it, and i have said it time and time again in post. it happens a lot when i hurry.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Certainly it's hard to understand how many jews prefered to stay in Spain, under a fake conversion.

Also, I have read theories about "Kings" and rulers employing the existing Jewish merchant/business class to further successful commerce enterprises.

I know the Romans had many Jewish administrators.

Perhaps Spain used cloaking methods just to satisfy the Catholic Vatican at the time?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Also, I have read theories about "Kings" and rulers employing the existing Jewish merchant/business class to further successful commerce enterprises.

Perhaps Spain used cloaking methods just to satisfy the Catholic Vatican at the time?

I think you nailed. Already in those days, jews proved to have great commercial skills. It's always about business.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I think you nailed. Already in those days, jews proved to have great commercial skills. It's always about business.

Some theories suggest that many of the "Diasporas" were actually well planned commercial expansions.

Always good to look at historical events in different ways.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

so now your a spelling nazi, i have dyslexia. if you have read many of most posts you'll see it, and i have said it time and time again in post. it happens a lot when i hurry.

Well, don't hurry, take your time to understand what you are reading and writing, that will prevent embarrassing moments. Because as you just said "it happens a lot" to you.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Some theories suggest that many of the "Diasporas" were actually well planned commercial expansions.

Always good to look at historical events in different ways.

Just found a long list of Spanish-Sephardic names. Pizarro is in the list. It's in alphabetical order, just go to the "P".

List of Sephardic surnames that could be used to apply for Spanish citizenship by naturalization

www.parainmigrantes.info...

I don't know if we need more evidence.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

first off i'm not embarrassed at all, lived with all my life. second you understood exactly what i typed and was trying to say.
third your the one who should be embarrassed and ashamed that your making fun of people's spelling and don't know anything about them.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Not to drift to far off topic....

here's an interesting article about Jewish business influences in the New World over time.

Sephardic Jews in the Atlantic World: Agents and Victims of Empire

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join