It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Chops Off Nose To Look Like The Skull From Captain America (Graphic Images)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

this has got to be some kind of mental disorder . and i think the doctors who do these alterations for them should lose their licence to practice .

Mental disorder?
Quite possibly.

But I doubt proper doctors do these modifications/mutilations.
Its probably a black market thing with weird cartel/santa muerta/satan worshipers involved.
I mean who else comes up with eye tattooing as a viable idea?

"Doctor,my Eye is itchy,can you help.?"

"Sure I will tattoo your eyeball black like a demons-hows that?
Does it itch now?"

edit on 8/2/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: sp again

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

this has got to be some kind of mental disorder . and i think the doctors who do these alterations for them should lose their licence to practice .

Mental disorder?
Quite possibly.

But I doubt proper doctors do these modifications/mutilations.
Its probably a black market thing with weird cartel/santa muerta/satan worshipers involved.
I mean who else comes up with eye tattooing as a viable idea?

"Doctor,my Eye is itchy,can you help.?"

"Sure I will tattoo your eyeball black like a demons-hows that?
Does it itch now?"

heyy..it's art Mannn!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Maybe it's not women he's trying to attract... or men, for that matter...

More of the wondrous tapestry of human expression... sniff...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"Mommy..why has daddy got his nozz chopped off,and all those bumps on his head?"

"ssssSSSsssssilent child sssssleep...Mommy ssssays so.."

"Mommy? My Friends said you are nasty..."
"ssssSSSSsSssssss"

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Actually, some of the more extreme body mods are quite amazing to behold. All I've got is double piercings in my ears from childhood (I haven't worn earrings in years) and a modest bicep tat & that's it. Assuming these people either have zero opportunity to work with the public tucked in an office building somewhere or work from home, it's their look & choice, no biggie.

Some of the stranger and more shocking mod photos I've seen are bifurcated penises, and tattooed penises. THAT stuff takes guts to do. Or insanity, in the case of bifurcation

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Really, he doesn't look all that different from =michael jackson&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=13]Michael Jackson if you're just looking at his nose.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
He will die young. No one is going to hire that freak. The best option for him is getting a job at a circus freak show. Maybe he can hook up with the bearded lady.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
this man needs some serious help.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
this man needs some serious help.

It's too late for that now.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
And really, these folks are just trying too hard and desperation is (almost) never sexy.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There are so many ways to be unique, artistic, creative etc. without having to make yourself look like a monster. Seriously, who will hire any of these individuals? How will they make a living? Who would want to be in a serious relationship with them and have children? And if they did have children, how very sad for those kids and the taunting they will have to deal with because of a freaky parent.

It appears to be a far cry for attention or some sort of mental disorder.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

The picture of him mid-transition where he doesn't yet have the coloring on his face... that one is actually pretty awesome. Personally, I would have stopped there.

To be fair, the nose hasn't healed up, by the looks of it. It might end up looking pretty bad ass. Either way, I hope it's the look he's aiming for. That's what matters.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
"Mommy..why has daddy got his nozz chopped off,and all those bumps on his head?"

"ssssSSSsssssilent child sssssleep...Mommy ssssays so.."

"Mommy? My Friends said you are nasty..."
"ssssSSSSsSssssss"

Ah... Marie Jose Cristerna. I used to have such a crush on her. She's been through hell and back, became a lawyer, and is giving society the biggest middle finger she can... all the while, preaching love. She is the most wonderful kind of paradox there is; the kind that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Some great comments guys, thanks. These people scare me. I can't imagine having a nirmal conversation with one of them. It would probably be like all about the latest mod or tat. I mean do they belong to a club or something? I wonder what they do talk about? How would you talk about your kids or your job or relationships with someone like that?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Capn America is on TV as we speak, I saw Shmidts face and figured on not clicking on the linked image.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

The aliens have landed! No they got tired of waiting and became the aliens they always wanted. I think if aliens landed and were hostile just show them a couple of these body mod enthusiasts, that will scare them off! Can't imagine anything walking out of a ufo looking much different to these guys.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I occasionally see people with skin art, but nothing remotely close to the pics.....

All I can say is "good luck with whatever career you wind up with, cause you just severely limited your options"...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

I occasionally see people with skin art, but nothing remotely close to the pics.....

All I can say is "good luck with whatever career you wind up with, cause you just severely limited your options"...

You ever been to any tech-related office buildings on the west coast? I don't know why there's a correlation but I've seen some pretty heavy body mods in the various tech support jobs I've been in. A guy in upper management in my last call center had earlobes that almost touched his shoulders and you could barely see any of his actual original skin on his face. Nobody had an issue with it because they were all adults working there.

I think that's basically what it boils down to with acceptance. Can a person be an adult about it or are they going to let the kids with the tattoos ruin their day? If a person is dissuaded from hiring a person because their physical appearance makes them uncomfortable, that person needs to really grow up because they are outdated and passing up tons of potential talent.
edit on 8-2-2015 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Ok...so you are saying that the individuals in the pictures on page one of this thread... those guys... have not limited their employment opportunities in the least?

Really?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If someone has a choice to hire someone, do you really think they will opt for the freaky monster looking person? LOL

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join