It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vimanas Technology Various Stories & Information About Them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I found this to be interesting on ancient flying ships or vimanas!

edit on 10-11-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Do you look at the posts which debunk your own claims and sources,or do you just ignore them? If you took the time to read these posts you would see why you are wrong. If you are reading them and still posting the nonsense you do, your confirmation bias is beyond the pale.

Just an FYI on those paintings you presented in your last post, they are also more than effectively debunked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ancientaliensdebunked.com...
edit on 10-11-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I found this to be interesting on ancient flying ships or vimanas!

When you've read this link, you can consider yourself better informed on this subject
ancientaliensdebunked.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
great discussion.

ill add to it. all you need to know about ancient 'flying machines'

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
So whoever gets the secrets of the construction and use of these things is the billy badass of local space huh?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I suggest people read the OP this thread is about stories so no one cares what story you debunk, its about discussion of stories.

No one is making you post on this thread if you dont want to contribute.

I read the OP and the entire thread, painfully. I wasn't even going to waste my time commenting as it is clearly just two parralel discussions with each talking at the other and nobody listening.

@OP - I understand how difficult it is to listen to condescending jerks but if you step and look at the life of this thread you should notice a few things.

1.) there are apparently multiple "versions" of the same story. If nothing else it should make you pause and want to locate and consume the closest you can get to the original source to form your own opinion.

2.) throughout this entire thread you linked countless YouTube videos and not a single scholarly paper. In fact your only sources are YouTube. While your detractors have offered multiple links to very good reads. Granted it's not as easy as watching a video but probably closer to the truth.

You keep stating the fact that this thread is a place to share ideas, rumors, facts and stories about a concept that you absolutely refuse to research beyond watching videos. I really don't understand the point of this thread I guess, if I wanted to watch videos on flying Vimanas, I'd just search flying Vimanas in YouTube. Not go to ATS, search for a thread and proceed to randomly click video links. Where are you going with this?
edit on 11-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

. . . not a single scholarly paper.

If the scholarly paper is associated with an established, mainstream university - look out. There is a good chance that outdated theories remain intact because of the vested interests of and control mechanisms over those universities.

YouTube, on the other hand, although sometimes censored, provides a platform for new findings from serious, independent researchers.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

. . . not a single scholarly paper.

If the scholarly paper is associated with an established, mainstream university - look out. There is a good chance that outdated theories remain intact because of the vested interests of and control mechanisms over those universities.

YouTube, on the other hand, although sometimes censored, provides a platform for new findings from serious, independent researchers.

You're missing the point. You can't just drop 20 YouTube videos and say "this one looks good" and expect to have yourself a serious thread. How many are garbage? Probably all, I'll never know cause I'm not gonna play a game of Russian Roulette with YouTube videos.

Have any of the videos been looked at, analyzed and broken down for us by the OP? No.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Heres a good video from fox news talking about a possible vimana or space craft. . . . . .

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Herw is some news stories about Bob Lazar working on UFO/vimana technology! Could the UFOs he worked on have been ancient vimanas or modern versions of them?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So I came accross an interesting story about ancient aliens that deals with a man named Billy Meier and found it to be very interesting, here it talks about an alternate human history, one seeded by aliens humanoids long ago. I guess they came to earth in vimanas or space craft made on other planets in ancient times.

The human history on Earth – What Billy Meier was told by the extra-terrestrials.

The genetic manipulation of human races in the Sirius region
Stations left behind on Mars
Whereabouts kept secret from the pursuers
The distant descendants of those who once were sympathetic elevating themselves to gods and creating religion
Arrival of the old Lyra/Vegans
First Lyran arrivals 22 million years ago. Earth used for convicts.
First settlement of the yellow races 6,7 million years ago
Emigration from Lyra 389 000 years ago
Oldest and youngest people on the Earth.
Arrival of the yellow people. The youngest inhabitants on Earth 25 984 years ago (1996).
The destruction of Atlantis and Mu 11 500 years ago.
The descendants of the old Lyrans again return to Earth 13 500 years ago.

www.meiersaken.info...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thread closed for review.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

The Off Topic postings stop NOW.

Off Topic are posts talking about each other, or anything other than the OP of this thread. Continued Off Topic posts will result in post removals and post bans handed out.

ATS is a discussion board....not a blog.

That means content posted here is discussed. ATS is not a place to flood threads with links and YouTube videos. If any desire to simply repost links and videos, may we suggest that they start up a blog elsewhere.

Discussion means varied opinions, agreements and disagreements. All are acceptable as long as they remain within the ATS Terms and Conditions

There will be NO further discussion on who can or can not post, what can or can not be posted, nor who posts what. Those posts are considered Off Topic and will be removed.

The thread is back open. Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There is an interesting story of Shiva giving a vimana to Salva that could not be destroyed by Devas, Asuras, humans, Gandharvas, Uragas nor Rakshasas, the amazing craft could travel anywhere he wished to go, and that would terrify the Varishnis. On Shivas order, the Maya Danava, who conquers his enemies' cities, constructed a flying vehicle made of iron named Saubha, and was said to have presented it to Salva for the purposes of war.

What interests me about vimana stories is that they could be likened to modern aircraft for example a flying vehicle made of iron? Sounds alot like a plane or other such flying machine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join