It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler Survives Chopstick puncturing his brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
From ABC NEWS

A 2-yr-old toddler survived a four hour operation to remove a chopstick that he thrust up his nose into, puncturing his brain in Wuhan, China, Sept. 8, 2014. 2-year-old Huang Zicheng's father said he was at home doing some chores when he suddenly heard Huang screaming. At the hospital, CAT scans found that the chopstick had gone 7cm into Huang's brain but managed to avoid damaging any major nerves and arteries. The boy is expected to make a full recovery.

I shoved some Reese's Pieces up my nose as a kid sending me to the E.R BUT wow this kid was motivated!
LUCKY lil guy. What a crazy story he gets to tell when he is older!
edit on 2/8/2015 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/8/2015 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-Removed Graphic Image Imbed

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DjembeJedi

In half an hour he was hungry again.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
a reply to: DjembeJedi

In half an hour he was hungry again.

OMG..I just spit out coffee.. lolol

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I am a little clumsy with chop sticks. I have, however, avoided shoving one into my brain so far.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Some buggers are just a little hard to get and need some determination, the kid has perseverance and he will get there in life.
edit on 8 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I once ripped up a Styrofoam cup and shoved the bits into my ears to avoid listening to my mother talk.

I spent a long day with the doctor, his tweezers, and him wondering how I got the bits so close to the eardrum.

Never managed to thrust anything up into my brain though. Impressive. Glad he'll be ok, and this incident definitely makes him an automatic bad#ss.

new topics

top topics

join