It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shaped object dug up in Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Here's the other picture to peruse over,

Better view files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It could be mini -saucer with mini-race ET! We should be prepared to meet ET different than us

David Wilcock

divinecosmos.com...

There are micro-ETs that are literally no bigger than about a centimeter to an inch in height.

There are some – in fact, my guy who handled two thousand, the largest one that he ever saw was about 45 feet tall and looked like it was made out of rocks.

[In terms of] the average groups that we see, we’re actually a little bit taller than average.

The overall average of height, if you really wanted to standardize it, is about waist high for us, perhaps a little bit taller.

There are obviously other groups that are taller than us, and some that are significantly taller.

There’s a range of 12 to 13 feet that is fairly common. There is a range of about eight to nine feet that is fairly common.

We are actually among the taller groups.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
It could be mini -saucer with mini-race ET! We should be prepared to meet ET different than us

David Wilcock

divinecosmos.com...

There are micro-ETs that are literally no bigger than about a centimeter to an inch in height.

There are some – in fact, my guy who handled two thousand, the largest one that he ever saw was about 45 feet tall and looked like it was made out of rocks.

[In terms of] the average groups that we see, we’re actually a little bit taller than average.

The overall average of height, if you really wanted to standardize it, is about waist high for us, perhaps a little bit taller.

There are obviously other groups that are taller than us, and some that are significantly taller.

There’s a range of 12 to 13 feet that is fairly common. There is a range of about eight to nine feet that is fairly common.

If David Wilcock says so it must be true. He's not one to make wild, unsupported claims.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It looks like a capstone for a post or pillar.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Looks more like concrete to me.

Concrete was a gift from aliens...everyone knows that... geez

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: gortex

Looks more like concrete to me.

Concrete was a gift from aliens...everyone knows that... geez

I was wondering where i misplaced that. I t belongs to KAzoo. HE used to aggravate fred flintstone alot.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I found more images on another site:
englishrussia.com/2015/02/03/stone-ufo-shaped-d isc-found-40-meter-underground/#more-156222.

The object is intresting, if it's man-made and not a hoax, its location would make it an artifact of the ice-age period (if mammoth bones have been found 15m higher).

EDIT: I also found this video
youtube

EDIT 2: this blog has better res images
x-u-f-o.blogspot.it/2015/02/

edit on 8 2 2015 by Mastronaut because: adeed video

edit on 8 2 2015 by Mastronaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It looks like a potters wheel to me.
Not sure how that fits with expected age and location.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Here's the other picture to peruse over,

Better view files.abovetopsecret.com...

First ever hub-caps for truck tires....preserved in cement...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
grinding stone.....did they find the other one???

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Calcium carbonate concretions are known to occur in astonishingly regular shapes, very often as discs or spheres. Is there currently anything known that would speak against the carbonate concretion hypothesis?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

David Wilcock

divinecosmos.com...

Like we should be prepared to meet Harry, Hermoine, Ron and Hagrid.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The disc is perfectly round and is roughly 1.2m wide, it weighs approximately 200 kilos.

It supposedly weighs approximately 200 kg (440 lbs). For an object 1.2 meters (~4 ft.) in diameter, it must be very dense (i.e., made of heavy metal).

I don't think it is really that wide or heavy. It doesn't look much wider than the length of the man's arm.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
In Soviet Russia, man abduct UFO.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pirvonen
Calcium carbonate concretions are known to occur in astonishingly regular shapes, very often as discs or spheres. Is there currently anything known that would speak against the carbonate concretion hypothesis?

Ignorance? People who would rather spew out wild speculation than actually get to the core of the issue?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Perhaps it is a corrective hat for the excessively tall?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Perhaps it is a corrective hat for the excessively tall?

Clearly this is the most logical answer presented thus far.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

It looks to be made of stone and it doesn't look quite smooth but with concentric rings around the surface... hoax methinks...
interesting nether the less

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

It looks to be made of stone and it doesn't look quite smooth but with concentric rings around the surface... hoax methinks...
interesting nether the less

No, it's a real rock.

Special kind of rock, but a rock nonetheless.

It's not perfectly round, the "rings" are not perfectly concentric, and the "dome" is off center. More a natural shape than manufactured.

edit on 9-2-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

originally posted by: Pirvonen

Ignorance? People who would rather spew out wild speculation than actually get to the core of the issue?

A commonly shaped sedimentary rock formation? Preposterous!

A fossilized miniature 1950's era flying saucer? Obviously!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join