It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax-Delinquent Govt. Workers Rewarded With Bonus Pay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Government corruption at its finest. If you or l or anyone for that matter, owe back taxes and you don't pay, expect a letter in the mail or a knock on your door. If you work for the IRS and owe back taxes, expect a bonus for a job well done.

This is the type of crap that boggles my mind. The laws that are supposed to add protections and balance are not in favor of the hard working majority.

Those in office or seats of power that continually obstruct and violate the law have some sort of pseudo immunity it seems. How can we believe in a justice system that allows such abuse and corruption by the very institutions that hold others accountable for the same illegal misdeeds they practice themselves.

It makes no sense.

Source

Federal employees were delinquent on $3.4 billion in taxes, according to a federal audit released last year yet Uncle Sam rewarded the violators with millions in bonus pay. At the IRS alone, staff members with violations received close to $3 million in awards on top of their regular salary. Some got the extra cash despite being cited for using drugs, making violent threats, fraudulently claiming unemployment benefits and misusing government credit cards, reveals the U.S. Senator, Pat Roberts of Kansas, who introduced the new law to stop the madness

edit on 8-2-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Another fine example of, Do As I Say, Not As I Do. Since the IRS can keep anyone's return for unpaid taxes, you have to wonder why they can't/won't enforce their own laws.

You know, in 50 years on this planet, I have Never met anyone who admits to working for the IRS?
Never.

edit on 8-2-2015 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Whatever came of that business with the hard drives and emails?

@David: My mother knows someone who works for the IRS. Dunno much about her position or job duties though. My mother says this woman knows all the little things you can do to squeeze money from the government and takes total advantage of the system. May be how she got the job I guess.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The IRS knows who the people are. They simply choose not to enforce the law. A perfect example is Al Sharpton. He own about 4 million in taxes. They know where he lives and works but will not arrest him.

top topics

join