It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important -- how to in 10 sec shut up a ProVaccine person

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Your research on smallpox treatments is a bit incomplete.

en.wikipedia.org...The earliest procedure used to prevent smallpox was inoculation (known as variolation after the introduction of smallpox vaccine to avoid possible confusion). Inoculation was possibly practiced in India as early as 1000 BC,[33] and involved either nasal insufflation of powdered smallpox scabs, or scratching material from a smallpox lesion into the skin. However, the idea that inoculation originated in India has been challenged, as few of the ancient Sanskrit medical texts described the process of inoculation.[34] Accounts of inoculation against smallpox in China can be found as early as the late 10th century, and the procedure was widely practiced by the 16th century, during the Ming dynasty.[35] If successful, inoculation produced lasting immunity to smallpox. However, because the person was infected with variola virus, a severe infection could result, and the person could transmit smallpox to others. Variolation had a 0.5–2 percent mortality rate, considerably less than the 20–30 percent mortality rate of the disease.

Lady Mary Wortley Montagu observed smallpox inoculation during her stay in the Ottoman Empire, writing detailed accounts of the practice in her letters, and enthusiastically promoted the procedure in England upon her return in 1718.[36] In 1721, Cotton Mather and colleagues provoked controversy in Boston by inoculating hundreds.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

I have explained why autism appears to be on the rise.
Care to refute them?.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: Pardon?

My response was not about mortality rates to begin with. You brought that up. My response was in regard to the condemnation of others and calls to regulate their behavior through the talking point of a "measles outbreak". Again the fact that SRV can cause deaths and does yet people hypocritically do not feel obligated to protect society by quarantining their children should show how much of a farce the whole situation is. Again media (the mouthpiece of corporations and government) has given you this talking point to influence how people think and it is working.

Yes it was.
Very clearly about them in fact.
As I've said, an RSV vaccine is being worked upon as it's well known the damage it can do.
In the children's hospital I used to work in, if a child was found to be RSV +ve, they were placed in isolation and were barrier-nursed until found to be -ve. en.wikipedia.org...
So yes, they are quarantined.
The main problem with RSV is that, as I've said, it presents as a common cold.
Now I don't know if you have kids but if my kids have a cold they're kept indoors and if any of their friends have them they're kept away from them.
So, essentially, I quarantine them.

Because people of your ilk are too stupid and/or stubborn to know what's best for them, mandates have to be brought in.
(See seat-belts in cars)
I personally think that in this day and age the human species should have cerebrally evolved sufficiently for this not to have to happen but we obviously haven't in enough cases to warrant action.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
One commonality in the pro vaccine circle, is complete trust in the medical industry. You trust in the medical industry so much that you act as if you personally sit in on medical boards, and as if you personally inspect the ingredients in the vaccines and other drugs that are pumped out, stuck in vials, and expected to replace the human immune system.
What about nutrition? It amazes me that nutrition is all but left out when it comes to curing disease.

For instance, I personally know of a 4 year old child who died of cancer. In the last months of life, that child ate sugary junk food and jello as the main source of food, while receiving massive radiation treatments. On the other hand, I personally know an 80+ year old man who was told he had less than a year to live because of stage 4 colon cancer. He tripled his efforts of improving his health using good, but basic nutritional products, and 2 years later, his colon cancer is almost gone. In his case, the local doctors would not even schedule him for tests because they thought that it was a waste of time. In both of these examples, nutrition is a main ingredient to the story.

Some more real life information that I consider.

I have three children, and my sister has 3 children. My family does not vaccinate, and my sister's does. Her children are always sick. My children are rarely sick, and when they do become sick, it is hard to tell. In fact, the health of my children is much better than that of my sister's.

There is so much reason to mistrust the medical industry. But so many people jump on the band wagon, no questions at all. I think that this is because they refuse to entertain the thought that a decision they made can be hurting their own children. And if modern medicine does hurt otherwise healthy children (plenty of supporting evidence), then when pro vaccine people call for forced inoculation, you are messing directly with my family, in deciding what is best for me and others like me. Others that do not trust the medical industry, and by extension you.

From my perspective, this decision to vaccinate your children relies almost entirely on second hand information from the medical industry/big pharmaceutical companies , politicians, and the main stream media. When Pro vaccine people state that "they would love nothing more than to line all of the "anti vaccers" up and punch them in the face, or "put them on an island and send them blankets (really smooth by the way), I remind myself that these people are foraging for and gobbling down their information along with their pharmaceuticals and vaccines from the medical industry. And the desire to hurt us stems directly from their willingness to swallow the big Pharma lifestyle, pills and all.

After looking at the big picture of corruption, as well as the details in and around my own life, I have decided not to vaccinate. In fact, in some ways, I am excited about the prospect of forced inoculation. People will not stand for it. And those of you who have the same ideals as me, I suggest you strengthen your resolve, and get excited about what is happening.

So if the naughty pharma companies are trying to harm us with their deadly chemicals why have there been vaccines pulled and recalled in the past by them?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
So if the naughty pharma companies are trying to harm us with their deadly chemicals why have there been vaccines pulled and recalled in the past by them?

Such as the recall in Europe where they found live bird flu vaccine in million vaccines and recalled them

And if it wasn't found by pure chance maybe 100 thousand would die

And these were produced by US and sent to Europe

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

originally posted by: Pardon?

Such as the recall in Europe where they found live bird flu vaccine in million vaccines and recalled them

And if it wasn't found by pure chance maybe 100 thousand would die

And these were produced by US and sent to Europe

This?
www.bloomberg.com...
You mean the samples from Baxter which were made into vaccines and then tested?
The one for labs only and not for human use?
It's a little bit different from sending vaccines out for distribution isn't it?

Don't use hyperbole, it just weakens your argument.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I had a lengthy reply but then noticed you are from the UK. No offense to Brits but you have been under the boot heel of oppressive government for so long the thought of going against accepted norms has been "bred out" of you. You have allowed the Govt to remove your ability to combat its tyranny through legislation. Reminds me of Arthur Dent in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy " I'm British , We know how to queue" . Yes this is an ad hom and you can say it negates my stance etc but in the end I don't really care. You have the "high ground" of repeating the establishments stance and that is your choice. It comes down to personal freedom something you would not understand living under a monarchy. Your vitriol for those who do not conform to your way of thinking is flowing in every word and shows how entrenched you are in your faith in the system.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

See above the schedule of vaccination...

Here are my 2 cents:

Ok, first things first, I'm a Doctor of oriental medicine, and before you go ahead and label acupuncture as sham science be aware that within the 4 years after a bachelors it takes to get your oriental medicine license 2 of them involves western medicine,including drug interactions. I also hold a CRA (Clinical Research Associate) License and have directed multiple research studies. So let me explain what you are seeing in the picture above:

That's the same immunization schedule as when my daughter was born, lets go one by one.

1- HepB (At Birth) - When a baby is born the body goes into a shocking experience in which a child is in a stress situation, right after birth the nurse comes running in asking you to vaccinate the child with HepB... Hear me out, Unless the Mother, Father or other immediate relative that will hold the child in the next week has HepB, There is really no reason for a HepB vaccine, so when the nurses came in running we decline.

2- HepB (1 month) - Be advise of the following: Hepatitis B is spread when blood, semen, or other body fluid infected with the Hepatitis B virus enters the body of a person who is not infected. So again, if your new born is at your home and you have control of who comes in and out, and they are not bleeding, or spiting on your child HepB is not necessary. My child didn't get it.

3- RV (Rotavirus) (2 Months) - The only concern with RV is a dehydration due to severe diarrhea, fever, or vomiting. This vaccine is not necessary unless you leave in rural america or the closest emergency hospital is more than 2 hours away. RV is not a big concern if you keep the child hydrated as soon as the symptoms present, and you head out to an emergency immediately. Vaccine was not put on my child.

4- Now as you can see that leaves 4 instead of possible 6 --- keep in mind that the child is only 2 months the immune system has just starting working... use this analogy: Imaging driving your car 5 seconds after you turn it on, in an early morning in a 10 degree winter. We all know not to do that, but somehow is ok to pump a child with 6 vaccines full of chemicals, dead microbes, etc... If the mother is breastfeeding then the immune system is a little more robust but not that much.

5- The remaining 4:

- DTap: main concern is Apnea when the child is sleeping - if the child sleeps by itself then I recommend it, if it sleeps with you or in the same room, is a 50/50 --- The other concern is pneumonia but the vaccine can't guarantee the child will not get pneumonia. Vaccine was not put on my child. Regarding the tetanus part we will address that in the future.

- Hib: Due to the chances of Meningitis and the fact there is no symptoms until the bacteria is in the blood HiB was put on my child

- PCV: Same as above

- IPV: Due to the fact that the symptoms can be mask as other disease, and the gravity of the consequences (Polio) IPV was put on my child

This 3 vaccines were space out (2,3,4 months)

So out of the 12 vaccines a child is supposed to have, my child got only 3 spaced out.

We skipped the month 6 vaccines.

We skipped all HepB, Influenza, MMR, Varicella, vaccines

We put Hib, PCV, IPV, DTap (Why DTap, because by month 11 the child was walking and the danger of tetanus is higher so we included it)
This Vaccines where spaced out 2/2 --- At this stage my wife still was breastfeeding and a 1 year old child has an stronger immune system.

at 15 months we went to a POX PARTY (We made sure no other diseases were present - and my child got varicella)
- Curious Note 1: The Pox Party was done due to a 5 year all contracting Varicella in the school, the 5 year old had all vaccinations up to date.
- Curious Note 2: The only reason you will know my child had Varicella was a whole bunch of little red dots in a portion of the neck area, not even the whole neck. No fever, no scratching, nothing at all.

My child is 2 an we no longer vaccinate her, her reactions to Vaccination was 0 due to the fact that we space the vaccination and that we let the immune system grow before putting it for stress.

How many times have we taken our child to the doctor besides the schedule visits in her 2 years of being alive?: 4 times (Fever here and there, and loose stools)

How Many times have we taken our child to emergency in her 2 years of being alive?: 1 (She went to a friends house and while we got distracted she poured dish washing liquid over her head, some of it hitting her on her eyes (After washing the eyes for 10 minutes or so, we took it to emergency, and was release without a problem 45 minutes after that)

Why our decision on some vaccinations?

My wife and I both are doctors of oriental medicine, and we are well aware of the benefits the human body can receive from learning how to fight certain diseases, our problem was with the additional chemicals those vaccines have, as well as the shock for the immune system for a child only months old.

My wife specializes in treating kids with autism, and out the 27 patients she has, around 20 put in the intake form that the child starting showing signs of Autism around 4-6 months. Correlation? maybe not, but from those 20 around 12 have confirm that the child reactions to the vaccines were extreme, from high fever to disconnection with their surroundings.

As you can see I'm not a pro or anti, I just not happy with the current schedule. So as a father you have to get all information necessary to make an inform decision. As a CRA I can tell you I only trust 20% of pharma claims, and keep in mind that anything pharma does regarding vaccination is protected by the vaccine court, so they can kill people with no consequences.

Is pharma a hit or miss? Yes, if not ask those people that took: Baycol (52 Deaths), Darvon (2,110 deaths), Duract (4 Deaths), Lotronex (5 Deaths), Rezulin (63 Deaths), Vioxx (27,785 Heart Attacks or Sudden Cardiac Deaths) and the list goes on and on.

So you will have to forgive me if I don't trust pharma as many of you do.

Are you aware that over 27,000 adverse effect issues are reported yearly concerning Vaccines?
Are you aware that you can't take a vaccine Pharma to court because of 1986 "National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act"

No regardless if you are in favor or against as a parent you should at minimum know what are you putting into your child, and this are my reason for not following the schedule as stands:

based on the FDA, the maximum aluminum allowed a day in the system is 5 micro grams per Kilo, a new born weighting 8 pounds can only consume 18.16 micro grams a day. the HepB has around 250 Micro Grams

Formaldehyde: is a tide to cancer cell, why we still use it in vaccines is out of my understanding.

Thimerosal: 50% mercury - based on the FDA 200ppb in the water is considered toxic material, in the first 4 years of the child with the current schedule the child will have over 25,000ppb in his/her system

2-phenoxyethanol: Based on MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet): is toxic if ingested or absorbed via the skin. But I guess is fine if we injected in our kids.

and that's just the main ones I have issues with.

SO in closing, I'm pro vaccine, in a sense that it has helped humanity, and I'm anti-Vaxx for the reason that I do not agree with the schedule or trust in pharma.
edit on 9-2-2015 by yuniorsan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta

I had a lengthy reply but then noticed you are from the UK. No offense to Brits but you have been under the boot heel of oppressive government for so long the thought of going against accepted norms has been "bred out" of you. You have allowed the Govt to remove your ability to combat its tyranny through legislation. Reminds me of Arthur Dent in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy " I'm British , We know how to queue" . Yes this is an ad hom and you can say it negates my stance etc but in the end I don't really care. You have the "high ground" of repeating the establishments stance and that is your choice. It comes down to personal freedom something you would not understand living under a monarchy. Your vitriol for those who do not conform to your way of thinking is flowing in every word and shows how entrenched you are in your faith in the system.

Thank you for confirming what I thought.
That you know nothing of what you were posting about.
Just the same old regurgitated nonsense.
Then when someone picks you up on it you resort to the above.
And revert to type.
Well done.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I do find it a little strange that when i was a kid i never really heard of autism (I was born in 1984 fyi), but now it seems like people (mostly younger than i) afflicted with it are quite literally every-effing-where. I do not know if it is vaccines that do it or if it's some other environmental factor. I do remember reading something on ATS not long ago where a researcher had linked it to a sharp rise in some type of weed-killer ingredient that's managed to find it's way into humans breast milk at high levels.

Personally, i have a phobia of syringes and IV needles so getting vaccinated for anything that's not extremely deadly or debilitating is not going to happen, whether they put it into law or not. I don't think that people should be forced to vaccinate children. You know, land of the free, remember? Yeah, i know it's total BS but wouldn't it be great if it were true?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Can someone explain how herd immunity makes any sense at all? Am I to suppose that a virus exists in a finite amount and when it latches on to a vaccinated host it dies? This sounds like utter BS.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: skoalman88

See here

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: yuniorsan

a Doctor of oriental medicine?

Tiger Penis soup type medicine?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Oooh sounds tasty

I just loled hard at that and got thumped by an autistic dude lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuniorsan

SO in closing, I'm pro vaccine, in a sense that it has helped humanity, and I'm anti-Vaxx for the reason that I do not agree with the schedule or trust in pharma.

That post is all over the place.

I'll leave the first part and just reply to your "understanding" of the chemicals involved.

Firstly the maximum amount of aluminium allowed is 5 MILLIgrams (mg), not micrograms.
The amount of aluminium in a vaccine equals 0.25mg, well under the limit.
Plus the main burden from aluminium comes from the environment, not vaccines.

By the time you've finished reading this reply, your body would have produced more formaldehyde itself than is in any vaccine.
It's used in vaccines as a disinfectant and is only present in trace amounts.
Eat a pear and see what formaldehyde does to you then.
That's right, in small doses it does nothing.

There has been no thimerosal in children's vaccines for over a decade and a half in the US and UK.
It's never been in the MMR vaccine.
Not that it caused any problems anyway.
Ethyl-mercury doesn't bioaccumulate, it's excreted in 2-7 days so it doesn't build up inside you.
Here's an eastern medical study for you.
www.sciencedirect.com...

So you've demonstrated very clearly why you don't understand as much as you would like to think you do both from a medical viewpoint and a biochemical one.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Appreciate the link but the argument still makes no sense to me. (Below is not addressed to Prezbo)

Regarding this genesis of this whole debate, the measles "outbreak," 145 cases in 14 states (out of 300+ million people living in 50 states), this whole thing seems overblown. An outbreak was once defined to me by a doctor as 2 cases. Seems like the emotional response to the word doesn't really match the definition.

It's funny that people who go along with something would have such hatred toward those who disagree with them. My kid is on a staggered vaccine schedule. I see no need to shoot up the young fella with so many of the recommended vaccines at once. If you disagree with that, too bad, I really couldn't care how you feel about my parenting decision. I'm sure you stuff your kid with McDonalds and other fast food trash at the same time you chastise me for my vaccine decision.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Why was thimerosal removed from vaccines given to children?

Although no evidence suggests that there are safety concerns with thimerosal, vaccine manufacturers have stopped using it as a precautionary measure.The only vaccine that still includes thimerosal as a preservative is the multi-dose inactivated influenza vaccine. There are other formulations of flu vaccine that do not include thimerosal.
In 1999, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was required by law to assess the amount of mercury in all the products the agency oversees, not just vaccines. The U.S. Public Health Service decided that as much mercury as possible should be removed from vaccines, and thimerosal was the only source of mercury in vaccines.
The decision to remove it was a made as a precautionary measure to decrease overall exposure to mercury among young infants.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: skoalman88
Can someone explain how herd immunity makes any sense at all? Am I to suppose that a virus exists in a finite amount and when it latches on to a vaccinated host it dies? This sounds like utter BS.

Shhh big Pharma is talking, go play with your crayons.

I was at the pharmacy & they were talking about hitting their flu shot quotas for the day. I literally got queesy. I'm sure hospitals have vaccine quotas & I certainly don't want to help them meet it.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: skoalman88

Why was thimerosal removed from vaccines given to children?

Although no evidence suggests that there are safety concerns with thimerosal, vaccine manufacturers have stopped using it as a precautionary measure.The only vaccine that still includes thimerosal as a preservative is the multi-dose inactivated influenza vaccine. There are other formulations of flu vaccine that do not include thimerosal.
In 1999, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was required by law to assess the amount of mercury in all the products the agency oversees, not just vaccines. The U.S. Public Health Service decided that as much mercury as possible should be removed from vaccines, and thimerosal was the only source of mercury in vaccines.
The decision to remove it was a made as a precautionary measure to decrease overall exposure to mercury among young infants.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

It's also been extensively studied and has been shown repeatedly to cause no adverse effects.
Especially in the minute amounts it was once present in.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

This argument is so ridiculous. Parents weren't following the recommended vaccine schedule long before (gasp) 145 or so people got measles. I didn't get my flu shot this year and despite all the news about how ineffective it was, people still gave me a hard time and vowed to "laugh in my face when" I got the flu.

I have no issue with pro-vaccine people: they are free to make any decision they like. To take a page from the pro-abortion movement, keep your laws off of my (and my kids) body.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join