It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important -- how to in 10 sec shut up a ProVaccine person

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: deadeyedick

I guess it is strange that in earths history these virsuses did not wipe out all humans.

I guess you have no idea what immunities are and how vaccines work.

I guess you're fine with thousands dying or suffering devastating complications who don't have to.

I guess once again you will ignore the second line of my post that adressed your response already.

Current health care protocalls work just fine.

ex. = ebola in the us

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You can spin it however you want but the parents were not arrested or charged with anything to date.

Right. Including possession of a substance which is not illegal.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I believe that people should be free to make their own choices, even if I think those choices are stupid.

Some choices affect others.
I choose to ignore red lights.
I choose to drive on the left side.

The more unvaccinated people there are, the more a disease can spread. I'm pretty sure you understand the concept.

Nearly all choices have the potential to affect others. The choice to let your teenage daughter drive could result in my death, that doesn't mean I can tell people not to drive.

And, of course, I understand the unvaccinated concept. I also understand that the human race has survived a lot of things before vaccines came around, we'll survive this one, too.

Most of all, I understand that any right the government takes from the people will never be restored without bloodshed.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Check out the stats! Can't say vaccines are to blame but I'll take the side of caution.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

ex. = ebola in the us

Ebola is not nearly as transmissible as measles. Measles is airborne. Ebola is not.
There is a measles outbreak because it is highly contagious. Health care protocols have not prevented the outbreak. Unvaccinated people have exacerbated it.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You can spin it however you want but the parents were not arrested or charged with anything to date.

Right. Including possession of a substance which is not illegal.

Still ignoring content i see

They took their children and a bottle of mms

Why is that?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

And, of course, I understand the unvaccinated concept. I also understand that the human race has survived a lot of things before vaccines came around, we'll survive this one, too.

I don't think that measles will wipe out the human race any more than any other disease has. What does concern me is my infant nephew getting measles and suffering severe consequences.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Why is that?

Because there were allegations of abuse and neglect. Something the article you posted did not seem to think important enough to mention.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

ex. = ebola in the us

Ebola is not nearly as transmissible as measles. Measles is airborne. Ebola is not.

There is a measles outbreak because it is highly contagious. Health care protocols have not prevented the outbreak. Unvaccinated people have exacerbated it.

measles is not killing folks in the thousands.

The protocalls do have some problems when it comes to travelers but that can easily be adressed without injecting the entire population. If the cdc would have used the same measures with meseales that they did with ebola then it would not have spread. They did not because it is realitivly harmless.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Why is that?

Because there were allegations of abuse and neglect. Something the article you posted did not seem to think important enough to mention.

There is a thread on here about it and you should read it.

No abuse was found and the so called abuse was having their children in the same home as the mms.

The doctor stated no physical injuries to them.
Nothing else was taken but mms.
The abuse claims were negated by lack of evidence and lack of charges.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You think death is the only bad thing about a disease?

The protocalls do have some problems when it comes to travelers but that can easily be adressed without injecting the entire population.
The entire population cannot be vaccinated. That's part of the problem. Infants cannot be vaccinated but are most at risk of severe complications.

They did not because it is realitivly harmless.
Think again.
www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Autism was coined seventy years ago and since then more people have been diagnosed with the condition. Also the definition of autism has changed which means more people are diagnosed to be in the autistic spectrum so of course it will rise.
Unfortunately people for many yerw were just classed as schizophrenic and locked up.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Autism was coined seventy years ago and since then more people have been diagnosed with the condition. Also the definition of autism has changed which means more people are diagnosed to be in the autistic spectrum so of course it will rise.
Unfortunately people for many yerw were just classed as schizophrenic and locked up.

I haven't been to the hospital in over 30+ years. I'm doing great. You can be the guinea pig for big pharma if you want.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Once you've finished training on straw men you should try moving on to actual arguments.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Iam just explaining why autism appears to be on the rise.
Dispelling the myth that it is caused by vaccines.
But obviously you don't care aboit those.
edit on 8-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If Ebola had been airborne like measles is, the epidemic that would have hit this nation would have been worse than the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic. There would have been no containing it no matter what the CDC would have done. They mismanaged Ebola from the start and are only very fortunate that it was not airborne.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You think death is the only bad thing about a disease?

The protocalls do have some problems when it comes to travelers but that can easily be adressed without injecting the entire population.
The entire population cannot be vaccinated. That's part of the problem. Infants cannot be vaccinated but are most at risk of severe complications.

They did not because it is realitivly harmless.
Think again.

www.cdc.gov...

If i need to think again then anti vacciners are not the problem but the response by the cdc is the problem.

We pay them to react to these situations and if they failed then that should be adressed because when used properly the protocalls have worked.

If we exercise those protocalls then no babies are in much danger.

Tell us why they would pull out the big guns for ebola and not for something as bad or worse?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think you blind vaxxers hase surrendered the battle before it ever started.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Iam just explaining why autism appears to be on the rise.
Dispelling the myth that it is caused by vaccines.
But obviously you don't care aboit those.

I won't give my children those vaccines. So, I do care enough about the topic. I don't fall in line with them saying those vaccines are safe. I can buy whoever I want to swing to my side to make it look like it's legit. I'm sure they can also. I also know a little bit about eugenics. It's like breeding any animal. Eugenics is the belief and practice which aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population. Does that mean they want to make sure that trait shows up? That way they can do away with it for the betterment of mankind. I'm not one to play god. I'll do it the old fashioned way.

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's. I don't like the track record. I'm not buying the talking heads bull#. I'm healthy, my family is healthy. I'll chalk that up to good genetics. I don't fix what's not broken. Have a nice day.

edit on 8-2-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If Ebola had been airborne like measles is, the epidemic that would have hit this nation would have been worse than the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic. There would have been no containing it no matter what the CDC would have done. They mismanaged Ebola from the start and are only very fortunate that it was not airborne.

That is a guess based on what the liars tell us.

The response by the cdc to the two events is what needs to be questioned.

They have the skills to stop measles bluntly but they did not give it the same attention as they did an even less viral infection.

That is the problem.

They are herding us.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join