It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Photo Evidence] Ghost girl caught on photo, from my aunt (story inside)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
i.imgur.com...

Hi guys, I didnt knew where to post this so i hope its ok.

I bring you a pic I got from my aunt. She has told me countless stories that ppl from her closed gate neighborhood have seen some ghost girl dressed in all white, inside their houses, and sometimes in the street.
This pic was taken by a friend of my aunt in the shared pool area. It was posted in a watsapp group from a neighbor who took it.

I told her to get the full pic but she doesnt think the person who took it will share it because of privacy concerns.
There are more stories concerning my aunts family.
Im on my ipad so typing is a pain in the ass so ill be concise. All the time Im talking about my aunts family, theyre a medim-high class family, all this is in Mexico, they moved to a new home in a gated residential area like 5 years ago.

My uncle, whos an engineer and super serious and quiet, said he saw an old lady behind my aunt, when they lived in a previous house. He described the old lady he saw to my grandma and he recognized her as my aunts grandma on her fathers side. When they moved to their new house which is located in the neighborhood where the pic was taken, he said he saw a little girl dressed in white in the master bedroom.
My older cousin (14) said somebody knocked on her door. She thought it was her sister or my aunt, but nobody else was home.
My lil cousin (2) said her ghost or imaginary friend is called Ansa. One day she was in the mall with my aunt and she said look mom just like Ansas shirt/hair/dress, she basically described the ghost girls attire at different times with several items so my aunt says she got an idea of how she looks. She says based on the girls descriptions she wears a 1920s dress, long hair in ponytail.

Baby cousin said Ansas sister scares her. My aunt told her to describe her and she put all her long hair in front of her face, same as Samara from the ring.
Baby cousin one time was crying scared, told my aunt the girl with no eyes grabbed her hand and wanted to take her away.
Baby cousin was telling my aunt when she slept she went to visit my aunts friends homes, kind of like astral projection, she said she uses her magic powers and flies away.

Its gonna sound cliche as hell but I was told the place where the residential area is build used to be a cementery. Other neighbors have reported seeing a girl in white in their homes.

What do you guys think? Baby cousin is creeping us out all the time with the things she says, and now this.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It sounds like there is an awful lot going on there, and some of it may not be related. You haven't really answered how you feel about it? Or what events you think are significant?

Without the full picture there isn't much to analyse, but the issue is of course that if light hits the lens then that's all we can be sure of. We can authenticate that there is n object there, and that object emits a light source, and the camera captured it.

Other than this I think it's up to individual perception of what is possible. Are you planning on doing any investigation? Keeping a diary? Setting up some cameras? Anything like that?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Star for using the word evidence instead of proof. Interesting pic and anecdotes too. A lot of stories out there from seemingly reliable people about little ones tuned into things they shouldn't know about. Makes you wonder.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The figure almost looks cartoonish. Zooming in the eyes appear big, the nose small with long, slender arms with whisky hands. The right hand looks bigger than her head.

The photo is very grainy perhaps she'll be interested in a re-shoot.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinke
It sounds like there is an awful lot going on there, and some of it may not be related. You haven't really answered how you feel about it? Or what events you think are significant?

Without the full picture there isn't much to analyse, but the issue is of course that if light hits the lens then that's all we can be sure of. We can authenticate that there is n object there, and that object emits a light source, and the camera captured it.

Other than this I think it's up to individual perception of what is possible. Are you planning on doing any investigation? Keeping a diary? Setting up some cameras? Anything like that?

Well I think all of the events are significant since theyre serious and reliable ppl. Its a shame I cant get the full pic but i recognize the pool area, my aunt tried to get it from the op but she didnt wanted to share it cause it has her family in it. I cant investigate or do more research since they live 3 hours away in another city, all i get is the new stories or new things that happen from my aunt, i heard the stories so today when she sent me the pic i was excited cause i thought it could be the mythical ghost girl i been hearing for quite some time.

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
Star for using the word evidence instead of proof. Interesting pic and anecdotes too. A lot of stories out there from seemingly reliable people about little ones tuned into things they shouldn't know about. Makes you wonder.

Yeah I always heard kids can see ghosts or beings, i have a couple cousin who used to see little elves or goblins however you wanna call them, they cried and told their parents.

My gf who is a super skeptic saw a ghost girl in that same city, ghost even followed her to another city, she would never lie to me about that so I tend to believe her, used to sit next to my gf in her bed, until one time my gf told her if she could help her, ghost girl smiled, dissappeared and didnt saw her for a long time.

edit on 8-2-2015 by spartan1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: spartan1337
Mail some cameras and a couple of cheap sound recorders?

I'd honestly travel three hours for that! Take two weeks leave, live in a hotel, set up a few devices. Nothing like this ever happens near me

Forever alone (at least from the other realm)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: spartan1337
i.imgur.com...

Hi guys, I didnt knew where to post this so i hope its ok.

I bring you a pic I got from my aunt. She has told me countless stories that ppl from her closed gate neighborhood have seen some ghost girl dressed in all white, inside their houses, and sometimes in the street.
This pic was taken by a friend of my aunt in the shared pool area. It was posted in a watsapp group from a neighbor who took it.

I told her to get the full pic but she doesnt think the person who took it will share it because of privacy concerns.
There are more stories concerning my aunts family.
Im on my ipad so typing is a pain in the ass so ill be concise. All the time Im talking about my aunts family, theyre a medim-high class family, all this is in Mexico, they moved to a new home in a gated residential area like 5 years ago.

My uncle, whos an engineer and super serious and quiet, said he saw an old lady behind my aunt, when they lived in a previous house. He described the old lady he saw to my grandma and he recognized her as my aunts grandma on her fathers side. When they moved to their new house which is located in the neighborhood where the pic was taken, he said he saw a little girl dressed in white in the master bedroom.
My older cousin (14) said somebody knocked on her door. She thought it was her sister or my aunt, but nobody else was home.
My lil cousin (2) said her ghost or imaginary friend is called Ansa. One day she was in the mall with my aunt and she said look mom just like Ansas shirt/hair/dress, she basically described the ghost girls attire at different times with several items so my aunt says she got an idea of how she looks. She says based on the girls descriptions she wears a 1920s dress, long hair in ponytail.

Baby cousin said Ansas sister scares her. My aunt told her to describe her and she put all her long hair in front of her face, same as Samara from the ring.
Baby cousin one time was crying scared, told my aunt the girl with no eyes grabbed her hand and wanted to take her away.
Baby cousin was telling my aunt when she slept she went to visit my aunts friends homes, kind of like astral projection, she said she uses her magic powers and flies away.

Its gonna sound cliche as hell but I was told the place where the residential area is build used to be a cementery. Other neighbors have reported seeing a girl in white in their homes.

What do you guys think? Baby cousin is creeping us out all the time with the things she says, and now this.
that looks to me like a woman in a white minidress and high heel shoes. Could be wrong though.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: spartan1337

I've followed this ghost girl phenomenon with a lot of interest since my own encounter 7 years ago with a ghost girl.

After having looked at the picture you provided, I can honestly say that she is the same girl I saw, same features and all.

Some of you might think how I can remember something so vividly from 7 years ago..well if a girl who looked like this randomly appeared in front of you, in your room, then disappeared..you'd have a mental scar of the image in your head too. Much like my all to real UFO encounter which I wrote about in a previous thread.

The thing that I find truly interesting however about these occurrences are that they are not singular, meaning that your aunt has seen her, I have seen her, and I've met other people who live miles away from both of our current locations, who have also seen this girl at some point.

The real question then becomes less of a who is she and more of a what does she represent ? What does her appearance mean to the person that saw her ? I don't have that answer yet unfortunately..but I'm welcome to others opinions.

Also I forgot to add that this ghost girl followed me from my apartment to my parents house when I moved back home, and in one instance while using webcam to chat with a friend, she could be seen both by my friend and I pacing back and forth behind me.
edit on 8-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I understand the want for privacy but maybe your aunt's neighbour would let you have the full photo if all the faces/bodies of the people in the pic were blurred out? Would be interesting to see the full photo.
Nevertheless it's a creepy shot!

top topics

join