It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glass Eating Reptilians?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar

originally posted by: Denoli
You also get people ,who just don't have any common sense !
Reptilian shape shifters eating glass. ?
If you believe in that then you need to be in a mental hospital !
No really you do ! Hope you get well soon pffft

I would say that 'you' are the one without any common sense. If you had any you would overlook the 'title' of the thread and just review the material presented and 'explain' why you believe that there is nothing 'unusual' about it.
You are ATTACKING the 'thread title' and that my friend is moronic !

If I'm moronic than I feel for people who believe this bs !
Really this is just the worst YouTube video I have ever watched !
And if people lose sleep over this I really feel for them , maybe there is a % of retardation that cannot be picked up by today's doctors but things change !
And when I say things change that's not in a shapeshifting way !

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: blufo

Thank god their not flesh eaters, otherwise OP will never sleep again.

The teeth on that guy could cut through diamond.

vvvvv

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Scientific fact:

Glass does not react with most chemical substances - that is why chemistry sets are made of glass.

Now, reptiles do have digestive enzymes but none of them are capabe of digesting glass.

In addition, glass has no calories - it cannot be used as source of energy by vertebrates.

So,

- Either the video shows a reptilian with no reptile digestive system (in addition to no credible external reptile physical features) eating some glass he cannot digest and which even if digested would give the eater no energy (in addition to becoming an obstruction in his digestive tract), or...

- The video is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Do you see now blufo ? members like Denoli are either conditioned to dismiss and reject, or paid to belittle anyone that mentions the word reptilian or shapeshifter.
An intelligent reply would have been to come from another agle such as "i don't believe they are reptilians and here's why". Or maybe, "Perhaps it is a posession of some kind". Or even, "i believe it is nothing more than a trick or a skill that's been taught" !
Instead members like Denoli have to attack with unintelligent ramblings along the lines of anyone who believes in such and such is mental and needs to be institutionalised.
Very sad indeed.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: restless genius

The shape of the teeth is not an indication of its resistance.

Diamonds have a Mohs hardness of 10, whereas teeth are around 5. By comparision, it would be like using a pencil lead to try and pierce a hole in a knife blade.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Scientific fact:

Glass does not react with most chemical substances - that is why chemistry sets are made of glass.

Now, reptiles do have digestive enzymes but none of them are capabe of digesting glass.

In addition, glass has no calories - it cannot be used as source of energy by vertebrates.

So,

- Either the video shows a reptilian with no reptile digestive system (in addition to no credible external reptile physical features) eating some glass he cannot digest and which even if digested would give the eater no energy (in addition to becoming an obstruction in his digestive tract), or...

- The video is a hoax.

That's a sensible reply. However, i very much doubt that the glass is being eaten for reasons of sustenance but more a display for attention. He is just showing that he CAN eat glass.
The video is not a hoax or are you claiming that he is not a reptilian and just plain human, and therefore he CAN digest the glass ? A human can no more digest glass than a reptile so i don't really see why you are claiming a hoax ?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: restless genius

The shape of the teeth is not an indication of its resistance.

Diamonds have a Mohs hardness of 10, whereas teeth are around 5. By comparision, it would be like using a pencil lead to try and pierce a hole in a knife blade.

I don't think he meant that in the litteral sense !

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Do you see now blufo ? members like Denoli are either conditioned to dismiss and reject, or paid to belittle anyone that mentions the word reptilian or shapeshifter.
An intelligent reply would have been to come from another agle such as "i don't believe they are reptilians and here's why". Or maybe, "Perhaps it is a posession of some kind". Or even, "i believe it is nothing more than a trick or a skill that's been taught" !
Instead members like Denoli have to attack with unintelligent ramblings along the lines of anyone who believes in such and such is mental and needs to be institutionalised.
Very sad indeed.

Ooh wait just calibrating my bs detector as it has taken a bit of a tonking this morning !
I'm just going to collect my cheque from the reptilian debunking society !
Or the reptilian cover up double bluff society !
Wonder if I'll get paid in light bulbs or wine glasses this week ?
Dam you reptiles !

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

i very much doubt that the glass is being eaten for reasons of sustenance but more a display for attention.

And I think that a true shapeshifting reptilian would try and not attract attention, would you not agree? Otherwise what is the point in shapeshifting in the first place, hm?

The video is not a hoax or are you claiming that he is not a reptilian and just plain human, and therefore he CAN digest the glass ?

A chinese lantern is not a hoax in itself, but filming them and then claim that the resulting video is "evidence" for the existence of alien UFO constitutes a hoax.

Similarly, presenting a video of a man eating some glass and claiming it is "evidence" for the existence of shapeshifting reptilians constitutes a hoax.

And no, neither men nor reptiles can digest glass.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You are wasting your time coming to ATS with anything to do with these beings. Have you noticed how EVERY single reply has MOCKED it. It's a disgrace that something gets posted and rather than 'discussing' the anomalies in the footage they shoot it down with jokes and make you like a fool.
There are many on here that are paid to discredit such information, the rest are just children that should not even be on this site.
Do not give up your quest to find more info on this subject as it is very serious indeed. But ATS is not the place. I'm sorry that you had such pathetic responses to your thread. The members involved should be ashamed of themselves.

Thanks for this post. It made me re-evaluate how I will respond to future threads regardless of topic.
edit on 2/8/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: blufo

If someone can help me sleep at night by proving these two guys aren't real shape shifting reptilian aliens I would really appreciate it.

Sorry Blurfo, but glass eating geeks who post on YouTube really do exist.

Sweet dreams.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Here's something even more frightening - the world's strongest redneck reptilian.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Here's something even more frightening - the world's strongest redneck reptilian.

Reptiles have really let thereselves go hopefully he will shapeshift back into a redneck !

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here is the Original of the first video;

The anomalies happen within less than a second and you can do your own frame by frame if you want...I dont propose to know the inner working of the digestive tract of an alien as you cant compare them to a human being...If you were to compare a human stomach to a gold fish's stomach that would be hard because gold fish dont got one.

Maybe these guys eat glass because it gives them some kind of rush or high...there could be some kind of chemical in the glass that makes it like cat nip to a cat.

Hopefully we can all agree here that this video is NOT a bad satellite feed/pixalation AND that this is NOT a weird youtube compression glitch.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I did a side by side comparison of a couple of the frames. Specifically of the teeth.

Whether it's editing work, or something unnatural, I can't tell. His lips cover the transformation process.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Now your making sense !
If you would of said he's a reptilian shape shifting goldfish getting high on glass !
I totally agree now !
Wow I've learned a lot now .
I wondered why goldfish get put in bowls , must be a tease for them tho , all them drugs around them .

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Now your making sense !
If you would of said he's a reptilian shape shifting goldfish getting high on glass !
I totally agree now !
I wondered why goldfish get put in bowls , must be a tease for them tho , all them drugs around them .

Now you're making sense. Out of feelings of inadequacy, you must ridicule someones thoughts and ideas in a futile attempt to ensure your emotional wellbeing.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Now your making sense !
I totally agree now !

I detect a little anger in your tone of writing...you should be happy now that you an yer friendz got this to go in the skunk works section.
...with no evidence at all that this is some kind of hoax or can be explained rationally...but if it can pls shed some light on what you think is goin on.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: blufo

Now your making sense !
I totally agree now !

I detect a little anger in your tone of writing...you should be happy now that you an yer friendz got this to go in the skunk works section.
...with no evidence at all that this is some kind of hoax or can be explained rationally...but if it can pls shed some light on what you think is goin on.

If you believe it then good luck to you

If I'm wrong then me bad

But really reevaluate what ur saying !

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Very sad indeed.

You mean there is a chance I could get paid for that? Okay, please point me in the direction of the person handing out the checks because I'm in. I actually thought there was no need for a legitimate response as I thought the OP was tongue-in-cheek. Please have a serious discussion on it. I'll be reading along with an open mind.

Unintelligent ramblings. Yes, that has become a problem in posts about reptilians. We can agree on that at least. I suspect the ramblings we're talking about might be different ones though.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join