It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men Were Burned Alive in the Bible Belt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

More apologist Muslim ramblings. There is no more oppressive religion on the planet today than the Muslim religion. Muslims are marching across the globe while people go out of their way to defend them and call the rest of us islamophobes..

When the head choppers come for your family be sure to tell them you are not religious.. I am sure that will save your hide and your daughters will be safe from rape and bondage.. LOL

In the meantime, I will call them for what they are. Barbarian Savages that need to be exterminated with extreme prejudice. Better them than my family.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: AkaDeDrow
a reply to: deadeyedick

going on what I've read in the bible KJV and NKJV and other places

try Isaiah 14,12

I'm by no means a scholar on the subject though, just an eclectic reader

en.wikipedia.org...

I think more than anything it refers to venus.

By being a reader you are ahead of me.

I still live by the premise that the devil embeded himself into modern literature.

All literature is modern at the time of writing. What years specifically do you think the devil embedded himself?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: Tangerine

i think it's mostly ancient egyptian religion in disguise, to be honest. i dunno who decided to disguise it though.

It's been one layer of disguises over another, dating back to the Sumerians, if not before.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: TzarChasm

life is hard enough as it is. you have the choice of whether you want to be resurrected or not. if you don't, then you aren't (but you have to make that choice while you are alive). it's not a punishment. but then my view of the creation of the adam males and females, and the introduction of eve and the tree of knowledge, is a bit different than mainstream views, and i think those parts are essential to understand so that the last parts in the book of revelation make sense. without that, it's gonna be alot harder to make sense of things like hell.

Ressurected to where & when? Are all Christians who died in the past in some spiritual waiting room hoping the rapture occurs soon & they get to go back to earth? Ya know because materialism & physical sensation is obviously the end all be all of existence. No religion can seem to separate the idea of eternal life with modern life imo. & it's natural human instinct to fear change & the unknown. Especially when we're so conditioned into thinking everything about the way we exist is hunky dory.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
LoL, apparently I hit Quote & not Edit
edit on 11-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

once you are not physically tied to 3d reality, you're no longer subject to the laws of time, gravity and space. as a result, it doesn't seem like "a waiting room" to anyone out of the body, but it would to a human trying to wrap their head around the boundaries of time. but this assumes that time is perhaps not quite what we think it is.
edit on 11-2-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join