It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

o the hairs are standing on the back of my "NECK"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So i am watching law and order SVU and of COURSE it was another attack on the non vaxxers the best part of that episode had to have been when the mother on trail was found not guilty on attempted manslaughter because of not vaccinating her child it makes me sick the agenda that is beeing pushed.

There were 600 cases if im not mistaken of measels last year why nothing then???

The United States experienced a record number of measles cases during 2014, with 644 cases from 27 states reported to CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD). This is the greatest number of cases since measles elimination was documented in the U.S. in 2000.

I thought it was eliminated...

Why such a push now???

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

As with any awareness campaign, it is a prelude to an invasive legislative agenda which requires drooling doomsayers to intimidate anyone who expresses a legitimate concern regarding the idea of compulsory arbitrary exposure to various pathogens. There is nothing medical about it.

I believe in the benefits of vaccines and inoculation, I most certainly do not believe that they should be indicated by anyone but your doctor and approved for injection by anyone but yourself.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
And this the vaccine pushers who do not care are allowed to demonize people who take thier health into thier hands...a reply to: greencmp

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This thread was not created to argue wrong or right on shots im against the demonization of people making free choices...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Hey I'm in America where we are free to choose. Free to choose whether or not we "want fries with that", or free to choose how large a container of mayonnaise we want to buy at the bulk food warehouse/store. Free to overreact to every little criticism and label it as "bullying".

But when it comes to the big decisions, nope we can't make those choices.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

As with any awareness campaign, it is a prelude to an invasive legislative agenda which requires drooling doomsayers to intimidate anyone who expresses a legitimate concern regarding the idea of compulsory arbitrary exposure to various pathogens. There is nothing medical about it.

I believe in the benefits of vaccines and inoculation, I most certainly do not believe that they should be indicated by anyone but your doctor and approved for injection by anyone but yourself.

I just want to repeat what you have said because it was exactly how I felt.

a star just aint good enough.

top topics

join