It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Aliens & The Physical Evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: Tangerine

Whats telling is that some people come and post on threads and do zero discussion on the topic of the thread, not only that they dont research the evidence showed in the videos, probably dont even watch the videos because they seem pretty ignorant of what is even mentioned in the videos.

I would guess they didnt watch them at all and are just posting blind.

I guess you didn't.

I did watch the videos I posted which is why I posted them, however I wonder if you watched the videos.

By the way did you watch the videos?

I watched one and, due to the fact that no testable evidence was presented in it and you misrepresented the presenters in the video, you lost all your credibility. You have not regained it since. Henceforth, you will have to present testable evidence in writing to be taken seriously. I'm sure you can understand my position.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

The fact that we are still debating/arguing is in itself indicative that it must be reality!

Interesting point of view.
People argue that the Earth is flat:
www.theflatearthsociety.org...

People argue that the Earth does not orbit the Sun:
hypertextbook.com...

There is more proof that the Earth is flat than round. Where does the sun go when it sleeps?
One time I tried to sail to Russia and I came upon a large fence in the middle of the Pacific proclaiming the edge was near, the Bering straight pfff. It's amazing how so many pilots are quiet about this fact.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Whats telling is that some people come and post on threads and do zero discussion on the topic of the thread, not only that they dont research the evidence showed in the videos, probably dont even watch the videos because they seem pretty ignorant of what is even mentioned in the videos.

I would guess they didnt watch them at all and are just posting blind.

I guess you didn't.

I did watch the videos I posted which is why I posted them, however I wonder if you watched the videos.

By the way did you watch the videos?

I watched one and, due to the fact that no testable evidence was presented in it and you misrepresented the presenters in the video, you lost all your credibility. You have not regained it since. Henceforth, you will have to present testable evidence in writing to be taken seriously. I'm sure you can understand my position.

If you watched one of the videos what did they talk about?
You dont have much credibility with me either.
Show me some evidence you watched them by discussing on topic to what was in the videos, how about that.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The fact that we are still debating/arguing is in itself indicative that it must be reality!

hypertextbook.com...

And the Earth does not orbit the sun as is showed in textbooks and most schools. That is a basic astronomic fact. The sun is constantly moving, traveling through space, as it is also tied to a gravitational force, and the Earth is constantly following it, thus our orbit must look more like a vortex than eliptical. Do we always face the same side of the Sun? Is there a part of the Sun we never see while in orbit around it?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

And the Earth does not orbit the sun as is showed in textbooks and most schools.
Yes it does. We go around, and around, and around the Sun. Just like the other planets do.

thus our orbit must look more like a vortex than eliptical.
A vortex? You mean like a whirlpool? We're falling into the Sun? I don't think so.
www.merriam-webster.com...

Do we always face the same side of the Sun? Is there a part of the Sun we never see while in orbit around it?
No. The Sun (at it's equator) rotates once every 25 days so we see all of it (except maybe the very top and bottom) every month.

How about that flat Earth thing? You think the Earth must really be flat because people argue that it is?
edit on 2/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Does anyone really think that there would be such sustained debate about ET if it weren't already reality. The fact that we are still debating/arguing is in itself indicative that it must be reality!

The breadth and depth of subject matter, the sheer number of incidents, eye witnesses (credible) and the actions and contradictions of TPTB, lame excuses, secrecy etc etc is also indicative of the fact that there is reality in what is being discussed, debated or disputed!

Get over it! ET is here and they have been around far longer than us!

History is not what it seems or what is taught its far more interesting and encompassing that that!

And proof is only a confirmation of what people already know and have stated!

There's sustained debate about religion. Does that prove that God is real? No.

Where's the testable evidence proving that extraterrestrials exist and visit earth and abduct people? Wouldn't you think that will all this sustained debate some would have surfaced? Alas, none has surfaced. Almost 70 years and zip testable evidence. Of course, you could change all of that by citing some. How about it?
The two in my view are not comparable! One is just myth without any real credible witnesses/evidence and mainly based on a book. It also doesn't make any sense like the existence of ET does. Science - Physics and Biology supports the likelihood of ET!

Religion is just a belief system not a viable scientific biological probability!

R vs ET - there is no contest!!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

hypertextbook.com...

I found this qoute pretty entertaing from your hypertextbook.com link

Only an atheist would buy the notion that we live on a tiny rock, circling an insignificant star in a galaxy of billions of stars in a universe of billions of galaxies. Why would God place his most holy of all creations in such location? Surely, no true believer in the Scriptures -- the divine and unerring word of God -- would accept the scientific notion that we live in place that is not special in the eyes of our Creator.

Why would God place us here? Umm, it is the only habital part of our solar system to begin with (between Venus and Mars). Who said the Earth wasn't special to begin with? I have never heard one Biologist, Astronomer, Physicist, Ecologist, etc say otherwise. It is magnificently special. There may be many more but to say it's not special is a word unuttered by any scientific person. There may be many habital planets, but for the amount of life here on Earth and our chemical akeup, it is extremely of great importance. Imagine the leaps and bounds animals and humans would have to make to be place anywhere else. To think we could just roam around in lavish nature and warmth, surrounded by food and life, that's 1 in a billion. There has not been one other planet that we could live equally on as we do Earth, yet someone claims it not special? Stupid. It only confirms my beliefs on why any other dimensional being or ET would want to visit here. If they do exist and have those cappabilities that is.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

To think we could just roam around in lavish nature and warmth, surrounded by food and life, that's 1 in a billion.

That's a very human-centric point of view.
I'm sure that there is life on planets which we would find very uncomfortable, if not deadly. There are, after all, places on Earth that will kill a human.

edit on 2/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
How about talking about some of the evidence presented in the videos reguarding physical evidence like the fragment found which they think may have been part of an ET craft?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Ok. Where is it? Where was it analyzed? By whom? That would be a good place to start the discussion.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Ok. Where is it? Where was it analyzed? By whom? That would be a good place to start the discussion.

OMG lolz if you watched the video you would know that sheesh, its like I am back in grade school or something.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Why don't you, in your own words, tell us about it.
This is, after all, a discussion forum. Saying "here's a youtube video" isn't really a discussion.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

And the Earth does not orbit the sun as is showed in textbooks and most schools.
Yes it does. We go around, and around, and around the Sun. Just like the other planets do.

thus our orbit must look more like a vortex than eliptical.
A vortex? You mean like a whirlpool? We're falling into the Sun? I don't think so.
www.merriam-webster.com...

Do we always face the same side of the Sun? Is there a part of the Sun we never see while in orbit around it?
No. The Sun (at it's equator) rotates once every 25 days so we see all of it (except maybe the very top and bottom) every month.

How about that flat Earth thing? You think the Earth must really be flat because people argue that it is?

Yes we go around and around the sun, but it is different than we are taught in school. If you look at any model, it doesn't take into aspect that the sun also is rotating and moving through the Galaxy, thus the sun is not stationary like all pictures, simulations, and solar system models we are shown. Once you put into aspect the sun moving through space it takes on a different form from what everyone is used to. If the Sun were stationary like every single representation shows it to be (in order to show ours and outher planets revolutions) for visualistic understanding, it is flawed. I am not disputing that we revolve around the sun, or even the eliptical that we travel on. But every sing simulation and model we are shown when learning astronomy places the sun as a stationary object in order to show our revolution. If this were true, we would be on the same timeline over and over and over again, since we are constantly traveling throught the same space we already inhabited exactly one year ago.

Because the both sun and the galaxy are moving through space, the Earth spirals an incredible distance through space in a year's time. How far the Earth moves depends on the reference point you are using for something "stationary" or "background" even though all objects in the universe are in motion. The Earth rotates at 0-1040 mi/hr (depends on latitude) The Earth orbits the sun at aprox. 66,629 mi/hr The sun orbits the galactic center at aprox. 447,000 mi/hr In just considering how fast the sun is moving, we know the Earth travels at least 3,918,402,000 miles in a years time! (as it also orbits around the sun) Total speed of the Earth moving through space is difficult to approximate do to the combination of motions. Using Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) radiation it is estimated the total motion of the Earth through space is aprox. 1,342,000 mi/hr Or 11,763,972,000 miles in 1 year! (which is still only 0.2% the speed of light!) The old model might make one picture being back where you started after a year of time has past, when in fact, you are over 11 BILLION miles from where you were a year ago!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

No one needs to prove anything to you

That's where you're wrong, O Spouter of Glorious Nonsense.

I rarely bother to read your posts, but this caught my eye.

If you expect us to believe what you say, you'd better prove it. Otherwise you're just preaching to the choir.

Anyway, you're wrong. There is absolutely no physical evidence of extraterrestrial visitation. You can argue all you like, pretend that the truth is otherwise, engage in mutual there-theres with your fellow believers until the cows come home, but that doesn't change the fact: that there is no proof, not even circumstantial evidence, that suggest aliens are visiting our planet, implanting things in people, abducting people, etc. These are just fantasies made up by insane people and barefaced liars, and the people who believe them are... shall we say, not very clever?

edit on 8/2/15 by Astyanax because: wait for it...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

How about talking about some of the evidence presented in the videos reguarding physical evidence

What evidence? There is actually none in the videos, just a lot of claims.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: AnuTyr

No one needs to prove anything to you

That's where you're wrong, O Spouter of Glorious Nonsense.

I rarely bother to read your posts, but this caught my eye.

If you expect us to believe what you say, you'd better prove it. Otherwise you're just preaching to the choir.

Anyway, you're wrong. There is absolutely no physical evidence of extraterrestrial visitation. You can argue all you like, pretend that the truth is otherwise, engage in mutual there-theres with your fellow believers until the cows come home, but that doesn't change the fact: that there is no proof, not even circumstantial evidence, that suggest aliens are visiting our planet, implanting things in people, abducting people, etc. These are just fantasies made up by insane people and barefaced liars, and the people who believe them are... shall we say, not very clever?

Did you review any of the evidence presented in the videos before you entered a discussion on the physical evidence of ET and UFOs?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Did you review any of the evidence presented in the videos before you entered a discussion on the physical evidence of ET and UFOs?

Videos? Certainly not.

Laboratory reports are not produced on video. They are written down.

Sworn depositions are not made on video. They are written down.

Somebody talking is not good enough. I want to see figures, numbers. I want to be able to go over them myself. I don't even care about the results, let me first look at the methodolgy of the experiment or investigation.

Raise your intellectual game. Videos are for rabble.

edit on 8/2/15 by Astyanax because: of rabble.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

The best documented case of an alien implant is from Whitley Strieber, who has a bestselling book and movie made about his paranormal experiences. His website is very interesting and unusual. But he has spoken at length about an implant experience he had in 1989. His wife believes it opens up his mind. He has had an ongoing variety of paranormal visitations from early childhood. There seems to be a strange combination of occult, extraterrestrial or interdimensional and possible human and/or time travel elements. He said that he could feel the implant turning hot sometimes - it is in his ear, and he has tried a few times to have it removed and the thing actually moved. So it is both biological and technological. With 1989 technology, be it alien or parallel timeline humans or something like that, either way - all technology evolves, so I can only wonder what similar tracking technology is like nowadays.

It reminds me of a few different things related to tracking different Earth species for scientific studies concerning genetics, reproduction cycles and even radiation contamination or general pollution. I saw a documentary called 'Secrets of the Tribe' that highlighted anthropological expeditions to very remote parts of the Amazon to study tribal groups of humans in their most pristine habitat, untouched by modern civilization. One of the earlier expeditions turned out to be funded by the Atomic Energy Commission, and part of the deal was that the anthropologists were to test the tribal peoples for signs of radiation, presumably to get a handle on just how much damage their atomic tests had created worldwide.

I am of the belief that the original atomic detonations in New Mexico themselves were largely responsible for ripping a hole in space/time and alerting these interdimensional beings to the unbridled scientific progress of us humans. Since then we have seen such strange mysteries as cattle mutilations (also usually within close proximity to facilities testing nuclear weapons) and alien implants. I think the aliens are probably tracking specific bloodlines and performing a type of genetic upgrade on a global scale to create a new species beyond homosapiens - one which will possibly be capable of interstellar travel and generally more advanced in every way.

It's hard to see it now, but I bet the younger generation is ready for it. They might have their own hybrids segregated away off-planet as well. If that is the case, our overpopulation might be part of their agenda as well, with the survivors either being the preselected "chosen ones" who may already be implanted, or will eventually be chipped at some future point if the floodgates ever open (CERN black hole experiment??)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Did you review any of the evidence presented in the videos

Exactly what evidence would that be? Please tell us.

I think the problem is you think "evidence" is a youtube video.
edit on 8-2-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join