It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Aliens & The Physical Evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Tangerine

I am right.
The "report" is by Steve Colbern. That's the guy.

OMG! This makes my day!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

a reply to: iDope

Can you provide the name of the lab which did the analysis please?

It will probably turn out to be a science kit for ages 10-13.

Im searching for more information at the oment, but here are his details on instruments and such used, plus he mentions sending the implant out to an independent lab for elemental composistion study.

Analytical Procedure The sample was inspected with the naked eye, and then imaged under light microscopy, using an Olympus SZ-40 dissecting scope and an Olympus BH-2 microscope. Magnifications from 10X-400X were utilized. The sample was then imaged using a JEOL 7500F scanning electron microscope (SEM). Magnifications between 150X and >100,000X were utilized. The sample was subjected to energy dispersive X-ray elemental analysis (EDX), along with the SEM imaging. The sample was then exposed to a strong magnetic field, generated by a neodymium- iron-boron (NIB) magnet, to observe any ferromagnetic behavior. Raman spectroscopy was also done on the sample, using a Horiba/Jovin Yvon Aramis Raman spectrometer. Both 532 nm and 633 nm laser excitation wavelengths were used. The sample was later (26 November, 2008) sent out to an independent laboratory for more sensitive elemental analysis, using inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry (ICP-MS).

All I have at the moment.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Whats telling is that some people come and post on threads and do zero discussion on the topic of the thread, not only that they dont research the evidence showed in the videos, probably dont even watch the videos because they seem pretty ignorant of what is even mentioned in the videos.

I would guess they didnt watch them at all and are just posting blind.
edit on 7-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Whats telling is that some people come and post on threads and do zero discussion on the topic of the thread, not only that they dont research the evidence showed in the videos, probably dont even watch the videos because they seem pretty ignorant of what is even mentioned in the videos.

Another empty claim of evidence backed up with what? Certainly not evidence.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Did you guess that maybe this is not the first time this "evidence" has been presented?

No?

Try guessing that.
edit on 2/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

Can you provide the name of the lab which did the analysis please?

It will probably turn out to be a science kit for ages 10-13.

Im searching for more information at the oment, but here are his details on instruments and such used, plus he mentions sending the implant out to an independent lab for elemental composistion study.

Analytical Procedure The sample was inspected with the naked eye, and then imaged under light microscopy, using an Olympus SZ-40 dissecting scope and an Olympus BH-2 microscope. Magnifications from 10X-400X were utilized. The sample was then imaged using a JEOL 7500F scanning electron microscope (SEM). Magnifications between 150X and >100,000X were utilized. The sample was subjected to energy dispersive X-ray elemental analysis (EDX), along with the SEM imaging. The sample was then exposed to a strong magnetic field, generated by a neodymium- iron-boron (NIB) magnet, to observe any ferromagnetic behavior. Raman spectroscopy was also done on the sample, using a Horiba/Jovin Yvon Aramis Raman spectrometer. Both 532 nm and 633 nm laser excitation wavelengths were used. The sample was later (26 November, 2008) sent out to an independent laboratory for more sensitive elemental analysis, using inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry (ICP-MS).

All I have at the moment.

Very nice someone on topic and posting facts which point to the physical tested evidence which blows the no testable evidnce BS out of the water.
We need more posts like this, good job.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Please post more pointless youtube videos.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Did you guess that maybe this is not the first time this "evidence" has been presented?
No?

Try guessing that.

Did you even watch the video?

Im guessing the answer is a big. . . . "NOPE I DID NOT EDUCATE MYSELF WITH THE OP VID BEFORE POSTING. I am posting because I know everything there is to know on the subject ."
edit on 8-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I prefer reading (you should try it), thank you (not that I don't enjoy the dozens of youtube videos which you post). And then looking for supporting evidence (you should try that, too, instead of believing everything you hear on youtube and the "History" Channel).

These claims have been written about for quite a while and never has any independent corroboration been provided. There are in fact, quite a few threads about it right here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Personally I can't prove a single iota of this story, I am just trying to provide the information I can from what I can find. I have no personal ties to this at all. All I can provide is either my opinion or direct quotes from the study that was done on a single implant. Just like many people link news articles and discuss them from MSM sites, which cannot be proven at all besides what is present on their site or talked about on their TV channel. They have been proven to lie and yet many still believe much what is said by them, for the reason that it is incomprehensible to believe that all of it is fake. Thus that is the fact in the world. You have your opinion and I shall have mine. You have given me zero proof as to why it couldn't be alien and all I am doing is providing the facts from the report itself. Maybe it is as truthfull as the 9/11 report or Benghazi report. IDK, but there isn't much information besides this that I can provide at the moment.

Because of this observation, the observation that the inclusions appear to be artificially shaped nano-components, and the fact that the complete object was giving off radio signals, before removal, the conclusion is inescapable that the object the sample came from is a manufactured item, which was made using extraterrestrial materials, by an organization possessing a high degree of technological sophistication.

The magnetic nature of the metallic matrix material of the object may be necessary for the object, or device, to function, or, alternatively, meteoric iron could have been chosen as a base material simply because of its abundance in our solar system, and probably other solar systems, as well. This would make it a relatively inexpensive material for use in manufacture, if the organization, or society, that made the object already had inexpensive methods of space transport, and travel. The manufacture of a device comparable to this one is probably beyond the technology of known, Earthly, commercial processes, at the present time. It is most likely, therefore, that the device was manufactured by an alien civilization. It is still a possibility, however, that the device was manufactured by some process known to the Earthly military/Black Project community. The hypothesis that this sample came from a manufactured, nanotechnological device should be investigated by further research on this, and all other such samples, obtained previously.

So what I am showing is not some random blog article written by somene on a mission to prove a fact or theory, all I am doing is providing scientific testimonial from the mouth of another person with much more experience in that field than you or I and anyone else commenting in this forum.
edit on 8-2-2015 by iDope because: fixed text and html

edit on 8-2-2015 by iDope because: text not appearing

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I prefer reading (you should try it), thank you (not that I don't enjoy the dozens of youtube videos which you post). And then looking for supporting evidence (you should try that, too, instead of believing everything you hear).

These claims have been written about for quite a while and never has any independent corroboration been provided. There are in fact, quite a few threads about it right here on ATS.

LOLZs I was right! You didnt watch the videos from the OP yet your posting about it like you already know what they are saying in the vids. You can always learn more and at least educate yourself on a topic being presented in the videos before you enter the discussion on the topics in the videos. This is just comical. . . .

edit on 8-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You can always learn more and at least educate yourself on a topic being presented in the videos before you enter the discussion on the topics in the videos.

You can provide some indication of critical thought by actually reading once in a while and researching claims instead of believing everything you see on youtube and the "History" Channel.

Can you provide those independent reports that the video talks about? No? What a shame, I'm sure they would be highly enlightening.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

So what I am showing is not some random blog article written by somene on a mission to prove a fact or theory, all I am doing is providing scientific testimonial from the mouth of another person with much more experience in that field than you or I and anyone else commenting in this forum.
No. What you are doing is providing claims from someone who sells "implant scans" at UFO conventions and claims that they can determine that a person is an alien hybrid.

You have not showed independent corroboration of those claims.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Does anyone really think that there would be such sustained debate about ET if it weren't already reality. The fact that we are still debating/arguing is in itself indicative that it must be reality!

The breadth and depth of subject matter, the sheer number of incidents, eye witnesses (credible) and the actions and contradictions of TPTB, lame excuses, secrecy etc etc is also indicative of the fact that there is reality in what is being discussed, debated or disputed!

Get over it! ET is here and they have been around far longer than us!

History is not what it seems or what is taught its far more interesting and encompassing that that!

And proof is only a confirmation of what people already know and have stated!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I guess you didn't.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am going to email Colbern directly to see what information he would like to present about the "Independent Laboratory." Though I have found a decent amount of his own research papers that don't mention independent labs as far as I can see. He could very well be an extremist, but his knowledge in chemical composition is undoubtly indepth and scientific. Here is another report he did on metal samples from 1947 San Augustine New Mexico UFO crash.
Colbern 1947 UFO NM Study

edit on 8-2-2015 by iDope because: added link and info

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

The fact that we are still debating/arguing is in itself indicative that it must be reality!

Interesting point of view.
People argue that the Earth is flat:
www.theflatearthsociety.org...

People argue that the Earth does not orbit the Sun:
hypertextbook.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Good! Much better than posting youtube videos.
That will permit followup by contacting the lab(s) involved.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Does anyone really think that there would be such sustained debate about ET if it weren't already reality. The fact that we are still debating/arguing is in itself indicative that it must be reality!

The breadth and depth of subject matter, the sheer number of incidents, eye witnesses (credible) and the actions and contradictions of TPTB, lame excuses, secrecy etc etc is also indicative of the fact that there is reality in what is being discussed, debated or disputed!

Get over it! ET is here and they have been around far longer than us!

History is not what it seems or what is taught its far more interesting and encompassing that that!

And proof is only a confirmation of what people already know and have stated!

There's sustained debate about religion. Does that prove that God is real? No.

Where's the testable evidence proving that extraterrestrials exist and visit earth and abduct people? Wouldn't you think that will all this sustained debate some would have surfaced? Alas, none has surfaced. Almost 70 years and zip testable evidence. Of course, you could change all of that by citing some. How about it?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I guess you didn't.

I did watch the videos I posted which is why I posted them, however I wonder if you watched the videos.

By the way did you watch the videos?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join