It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Aliens & The Physical Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

So one engineer dosn't want to be drawn into the UFO crowd. What does that have to mean?
For one thing, it means that Leir distorted one actual lab report and did not provide the source of any others.

And it's not like this stuff isn't scrutinized because it is.
By whom?

This is like arguing over zombies and warewolves if you feel aliens and implants belong in the same genre.
If you mean the genre of no independent verification of claims, yes.

The title of this thread is "UFO & Aliens & The Pysical [sic] Evidence". None has been presented. None which has been independently corroborated, else this discussion would not be occurring. You saw an extraterrestrial. Great. It has nothing to do with the topic.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

It's up to him i guess how he percieves it all. If he wants to lump aliens and abductions in with faries gnomes goblins and dragons rolling a 20 sided dice that's up to him. However, He's not convincing me of anything lol.

If he thinks we are living in a LAARP Universe that's fine by me. I define modern society as it's own type of LAARP where multiclassing is professions and validated statments.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I added a little something about willful ignorance in my OP which I think applies to skeptics denial of physical testable evidence which they act like its skeptic kryptonite.
edit on 7-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Without testing the claims can not be regarded as Invalid . Proof or it did not happen just seems so childish . I have done things in my life where people ask for proof . I just have to know in myself that it happened .
Except here we are talking about pysical [sic] evidence and claims made about that evidence.

Perhaps your time might be better spent proving that UFOs Arent real . Good luck with that , you can not prove that something is not real .
Yes, I know. But a validated analysis of "implants" would go a long way to proving the converse. There are no such analyses.

edit on 2/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He didn't write the word meteorite man. As far i understand. He was going off what was presented to him. If he over-exadurated the meteroid statment. That's just exactly what it is. Over exaduration.
If the people who tested don't wanna leap up and be like HEY IM THE ALIEN GUY THAT SAID THIS THING IS ARTIFICIAL BUT IS EXTRATERRESTIAL. Whoes gunna wanna have a down to Earth scientific annalysis by someone like that.

The whole science vs alien theoriests is rank with the exact same skepticism found by those who deny the pyramids and the giza complex are a lot older than 2500 BC. Are the same people that say pulley systems and slaves made it in 20 years.
Obviously, our view points are not on the same page. We've heard your oppinions. and Yes its very obvious these types of research and other are sketch because nowadays the UFO phenomenon has so much contrivercy because of schizophrenic channelers dilluting the genre with their space brotherhood nonsense.
I see where you are coming from with that point and angle. But really man, This is still reguarded with the same authenticity as Big foot.

You could be arguing with schizophrenics and it's not going to change their point of view. Albiet im not a Schizo but you or anyone else on the net does not know that. By my own experiences i'v talked about i may seem like one but that's just the sexual appeal of this whole cryptotheologies people take to as a way of life.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Here is a li nk to a 38 page pdf I found from 2009 that seems very indepth (i.e. direct lab results). I have yet to read the entire document obviously but there are many pictures, breakdowns of the isotopic abundances, different specturm analysis, etc.
PDF: Analysis of Implant

The iron/nickel metal matrix which made up the majority of the sample which was analyzed bore a strong resemblance to an iron-nickel meteorite. This is seen by the similarity of the light microscope images of the sample to those of an iron meteorite sample, by the traces of iridium and tungsten seen in the EDX analysis, and by the similarity of the Raman spectrum of the sample to that of a sample of the Campo del Cielo iron-nickel meteorite. The resemblance of the sample to a meteorite was confirmed by the pattern of trace elements detected in the ICP-MS analysis. The analysis confirmed the presence of traces of iridium, which is very rare on earth, but is universally present in meteoric iron. The analysis also showed the presence of relatively large amounts of gallium (130 ppm) and germanium (300 ppm), which are also generally present in iron-nickel meteorites, at concentrations of up to 100 ppm for gallium (Ga), and up to 400 ppm for germanium (Ge). These concentrations of Ga and Ge would therefore be considered to be at the high end of the concentration range for these elements, in an iron-nickel meteorite.

The carbon nanotubes inside the above structures would be excellent carriers of electric current, and could also act as electronic components, depending on whether the CNT type were metallic, or semiconducting. The shell-like coating on the material would then provide good electrical insulation for these nano-components.

There are, in any event, no known meteorites which contain ceramic inclusions of this type. This is an anomaly, considering the fact that all the other evidence appears to point to a meteoric origin for the sample. Because of this observation, the observation that the inclusions appear to be artificially shaped nano-components, and the fact that the complete object was giving off radio signals, before removal, the conclusion is inescapable that the object the sample came from is a manufactured item, which was made using extraterrestrial materials, by an organization possessing a high degree of technological sophistication.

Just some brief excepts from this discussion area of this document. Next is a snippet from an interview with Steve Colbern, the chemist that analyzed the implant.
Examiner Interview with Chemist

As to the chemical make-up of the alien implants, Colbern claims they are composed of meteoric iron not found in our solar system because the isotopic ratios are skewed compared to those found on earth or in our own solar neighborhood. When asked, Colbern said it would not be possible for us to duplicate this material without major problems. Colbern states that these implants are sophisticated nano-technological devices with carbon nano-tube electronics built right in. Carbon nano-tubes are very tiny cylinders of carbon similar to graphite and are the world's strongest known material with advanced conductive properties. While we do have carbon nano-tube technology and are currently using it in some applications, Colbern says our research is in its infancy and clearly not sophisticated enough to produce these types of devices. Noory asked Colbern, “Based on what you've seen what do you think these objects are?” His response was, “Extremely sophisticated nano-technological devices that are probably for gathering and transmission of information. They seem to transmit sensory information - what the subject is seeing and hearing, physiological information, etc.”

edit on 7-2-2015 by iDope because: added link and info

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yes, I know. But a validated analysis of "implants" would go a long way to proving the converse. There are no such analyses.

But the lack of validation does not make the claims false . I get where your coming from here but , ok i dont believe in god . Can i prove god does not exist . No . Does he exist , once again i cant prove he doesnt .

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Steve Colbern is not an independent source.
store....(nolink)/dr-roger-leir-steve-colbern-present-alien-implants-the-tip-of-the-iceberg/

One vendor doing a great business was A&S, "Alien and Scalpel Research," promising "scientific analysis of alien implants and UFO crash debris." I do not know how much they are charging to "scan" a person for alien implants, but I heard complaints from those who signed up about the long wait. One woman described to me her experience with A&S: they took her into the little tent at right, and "scanned" her several times with different electronic instruments. They found three implants. They also told her that she was an alien hybrid, but also had 'angelic" DNA as well. I am truly amazed at what science can learn these days. I invited her to post her experience on this Blog.

badufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Can i prove god does not exist . No . Does he exist , once again i cant prove he doesnt .

Do you want to?
I'm not saying that ET is not visiting. I'm saying that the "evidence" is lacking.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thanks for that, yeah its hard digging around but the evidence is out there.

Just like my bigfoot quote. There are serious studies trying to find bigfoot that have turned up some unknowns.
Yet the 2 are still scrutinized just about the same.

edit on pm2u2815Sat, 07 Feb 2015 23:00:52 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's not so easy to discredit it and is rather creepy.
It's not so easy to give it any credibility when there is no independent corroboration that the "implants" are anythin extraordinary. Not for those who actually are interested in actual evidence.

Even if, at some point, there is independent corroboration via the scientific method proving that the so-called implants are out of the ordinary, that doesn't prove that they are extra-terrestrial in origin or implanted by extra-terrestrials. I know that you realize this so I'm simply adding this comment for the benefit of others.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: iDope
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Whn an implant is removed from a human body and sent to multiple labs to test composistion of alloys and makeup of the chip, and the findings consistently show that the material is not known or found on this planet, wouldn't that give credibility that the implants are extraterrestrial?

No. It's impossible to prove a negative (ie. the material is not found on this planet). If you look outside and the bicycle you left in the driveway is missing that does not prove that Jim stole it.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Leir probably got them from space and put them in himself right?
One case of strong trace evidence came in France...at Trans en provence where a lavender farmer saw a landing in his lavender field.....
Investigated by SEPRA I think with surprising results....another French case was a UFO landing on a railroad ROW....
Both cases left traces of unquestionable nature.....
Close to home. there was that collision with a train engine and one or two with autos including a cop car.....

Unquestionable nature? Huh? I'm questioning it. Please present the testable evidence from that case proving that an extraterrestrial craft landed.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

More evidence to look over for those interested.

None of your claims of evidence in any of your links has panned out. How about citing the testable evidence?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

But the lack of validation does not make the claims false . I get where your coming from here but , ok i dont believe in god . Can i prove god does not exist . No . Does he exist , once again i cant prove he doesnt .

Correct, but the onus is on the person making the positive claim (ie. implants prove the existence of extraterrestrials) to prove that claim.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

'm not saying that ET is not visiting. I'm saying that the "evidence" is lacking.

So are you saying that you are a closet believer craving evidence . Can you concede that evidence is being covered up , or at the very least could be covered up . Where do you honestly sit .

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Correct, but the onus is on the person making the positive claim (ie. implants prove the existence of extraterrestrials) to prove that claim.

Do you believe in god . Why is there an onus . Some unwritten rule somewhere .
edit on 7-2-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So are you saying that you are a closet believer craving evidence .
Not craving it. But I like to learn new things.

Can you concede that evidence is being covered up , or at the very least could be covered up .
Of course it could be. Why did Leir "cover it up" by not releasing the test results?

Where do you honestly sit .
I doubt that UFO phenomena or "abductions" involve extraterrestrial activity. It would not shatter my world if it was demonstrated that my doubt was misplaced.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Colbern is a Chemist and Materials Scientist with 20 years of industrial experience. He is currently working in the area of carbon nanotubes.

From what I can tell and have found so far, he has only studied 2 on Leir's Implants #15 & #16. So he obviously hasn't been inbed with Dr. Leir since the beginning, plus he has been doin many other types of research.
Gulf Oil Spill and Hutchison Frequency

LOL and digging more, this is kind of interesting

Steve Colbern was a friend of Timothy McVeigh and shared McVeigh's hatred of the United States government. Evidence will be introduced at trial to show that Mr. Colbern wrote several letters to Timothy McVeigh expressing an interest in joining McVeigh in his anti-government activities. In addition, we will introduce evidence that McVeigh left a letter for Colbern attached to a utility pole in the desert, in which McVeigh stated that he was looking for "fighters" not "talkers." Colbern is a chemist with experience in bomb-making, who expressed a desire to take action against the federal government.

Colbern and OKC bombing?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

LOL and digging more, this is kind of interesting
You should have quit with Hutchinson.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join