It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Actually, I think that vidcap is after the first tower collapsed...at least I don't see a tower, just a lot of smoke and dust.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
[

North and South towers fully erected without collapsing, and hey whatya know, a bunch of smoke rising up from ground. You're right! It must of been those intense fires raging in building 7 when this shot was taken..

Isn't this hard enough facts?
www.americanfreepress.net...

[edit on 16-12-2004 by syntaxer]

Unfortunately you have been taken in by a well known hoax

sorry.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Explosives in the building were the cause of the collapsing of 3 buldings~!

It suprises me that everyone still believes the ''official'' version.

Quess if they convinced so many people to believe their version, which was a cover-up to say lightly, they can get away with anything.
This is what disturbes me the most, not this mumbo jumbo about trying to find a ignorant rational answer not to be disturbed in their own illusion.

If even the majority of the abs members believes this BS than we are truly(the hole world) FUBAR.

I rest my case...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I got a quick question.
Where is the Black Boxes from the airplanes?

I hadn't heard of any of them being found. Aren't they designed to survive crashes?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdx175
I got a quick question.
Where is the Black Boxes from the airplanes?

I hadn't heard of any of them being found. Aren't they designed to survive crashes?

I believe they're claiming only 1 of 4 black boxes was recovered, or was it 3 of the 4
. Either way, experts who design/manufacture those very same black boxes have stated they're made to withstand explosions, heat, physical impacts even greater than what took place on September 11th 2001. With the signal beacon coming from the black boxes, it should have been the easiest thing to locate/find.

How can this be a hoax? especially one filmed by CNN live, with the results later on being "unexplainable" by CNN analysts..

Here's frame by frame PROOF
www.911review.org...

[edit on 17-12-2004 by syntaxer]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
I believe they're claiming only 1 of 4 black boxes was recovered, or was it 3 of the 4
. Either way, experts who design/manufacture those very same black boxes have stated they're made to withstand explosions, heat, physical impacts even greater than what took place on September 11th 2001. With the signal beacon coming from the black boxes, it should have been the easiest thing to locate/find.

well obviously they recovered the one from Pennsylvania. They released parts of the recordings. The �black� boxes are designed to withstand forces and temperatures typical of an aircraft crash, They are not designed to withstand the forces of hundreds of thousands of tons of building materials falling on them (the two in the WTC). As for the one they recovered from the pentagon, it was reported to be significantly fire damaged. The boxes are designed to resist fire, but they are not impervious to it.

How can this be a hoax? especially one filmed by CNN live, with the results later on being "unexplainable" by CNN analysts..

Here's frame by frame PROOF
www.911review.org...

[edit on 17-12-2004 by syntaxer]

Obviously you did not follow the link

[Update, 13 September: I have now received confirmation from someone who spoke personally with Dave von Kleist at the 9/11 conference in New York last Saturday, that von Kleist has acknowledged that this video was a hoax. A new version of the DVD is in production and this part will presumedly be corrected. Note, however, that there appears to be no notification of this retraction at the In Plane Site website yet.]

The dust cloud is from the collapse of the south tower.
Here is a pre 911 photo from the same vantage point. As you can see, the south tower is completely hidden by the north tower.

The video was altered to make it look like both towers were still standing at the time of the dust cloud, but they were not.
IT IS A HOAX

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
hey nice picture HowardRoark,

Whatya say we all compare the photographs while paying special attention to the surrounding wtc buildings.

So how about it? do the buildings in your picture align itself accuratly with the buildings from the CNN footage angle? I'm sure even a slight 15 degree shift, lower or higher camera positioning will all result in a different alignment of the twin towers.

I clearly see gaps and noticable features that are missing or have shifted between the surrounding buildings.

nice try

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There is only one tower visible in the CNN picture.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join