It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible New Bin Laden Tape Surfaces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Another tape from Osama. This time he criticizes Saudi leadership.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

CAIRO, Egypt � A man identified as Usama bin Laden (search) bitterly criticized the Saudi regime in an audiotape posted on an Islamic Web site on Thursday.

The voice sounded like the Al Qaeda (search) terror chief's, and the lengthy tape was posted on a site known as a clearinghouse for militant Islamic comment. The identity of the speaker, however, could not be independently confirmed

www.foxnews.com...

Anyone have the full collection of OBL tapes? He should start a "Tape of the Month Club."

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hi there my friend, just wondering if there was a transcript available for what was said in this puported new message as Im at work for the next 6hours and my work CPU doesnt have any speakers, external or internal to let me hear the tape???

I would look at this as a further sign of impeding strikes agains indonesian, european and US tagets over the holiday period......its been far to quiet since his last tape warning US not to re-elect Bush and his cronies......ominous sign methinks!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It is still being translated. Transcript will probably be available later this morning.

16 December 2004: An audiotape was released this morning on several Arabic language message boards used by known Al Qaeda members and sympathizers. The tape, which they claim contains a message from Osama Bin Laden, makes specific reference to events in Saudi Arabia.

A full translation and analysis is underway now. developing...

BTW, sanctum has already started a thread on this, and it's probably best to look for latest updates there.
www.atsnn.com...

join