It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Wilmington, NC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I've been reading for quite some time now. I finally decided to join when I found a UFO video my father filmed about three years ago in Wilmington, NC. He had noticed these orbs flying through what he called springs/wormholes and attempted to film them every night (all night) for months without much luck (they appeared very briefly and not always in the same place). I took his file and made a clip with the first part showing the original video, the second part showing it slowed down with extra contrast, and the third part showing it in slow motion with inverted colors. Anyone seen anything like this before? What do you think it is?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorGilgamesh

Seriously ?

What do you think it is?

Fake.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No not fake actually caught on film. *Edit* not film actually digital capture
edit on 7-2-2015 by ProfessorGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorGilgamesh

This is an introduction only forum. Read the T's and Cs you agreed to when you join. You need 20 posts 1st then you can start threads like this.
Welcome.
MS

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't plan on posting anything else, just wanted to see thoughts on this video. Delete away..

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My thought, you recorded yourself running a light over glass. maybe you didn't though. maybe you were too lazy for that and swiped some other slobs hoax. either way, it sucks

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You're playing to a tough crowd.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hope you brought thick skin....I myself find your dads photos kind of intriguing....can youse tell us more details\?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well it was filmed outside on a digital camera (point and shoot kind) in video mode at night. The sound is probably wind. He saw something and started filming in that direction and this came into the frame. The original video is the first 4 seconds (I cut it down when I made the edit to show him), i slowed it down and added contrast and the inverted color for the last two parts.

new topics

top topics

join