It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia vs USA: World War 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

I agree, this has NOTHING to do with the people. Never has.

We are all manipulated and told what we should think.

It is all an elite chess game that we, the worthless eaters, will be the losers in.

None of us little people really knows what is going on, although we like to pretend we do.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
For the record, if someone thinks my video is less credible because of Bible verses, I don't care. I'm not here to please people, I'm here to tell the truth how I see it. Sorry you didn't like the music.

Can't please everyone.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: Rocker2013

We should be arming Ukraine, to the hilt. We should be sending everything we can to force Russia out of Ukraine, and then we should be spending billions on keeping Russia within its own borders. We have no other choice, Putin has left us with no other choice. The only person to blame in all of this is the man who invaded another country.

Russia is quite capable of destroying the USA,

If you think about it, if Russia has the balls to do it, it would be quite easy.

Watch the videos I posted. We have already been surprised by subs we didn't know about appearing off our shores.

They could take us out in 30 min max if they chose to.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Ignore the criticism, many of us appreciate your efforts.

We were told to expect this.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You taught me a word!

It is funny how the fire bombing of Japan was a hell of a lot worst than the 2 nukes, but big bombs get all the press...

Israel will use nukes if they are threaten enough. They do not have the long term capability to sustain a war for very long compared to Iran, or a few countries there that may form a coalition against them. For this to happen though, the US would need to turn its back on them, and Obama is about as close to that as we ever have been.

We can not forget the constant issues between Pakistan and India that could surprise the world with a nuclear war between the two.

I can also see China going to war with Russia over Russians natural resources and the Chinese might find it easy to to trade 1 billion for 150 million in a win win for them. They get all the natural resources and the cull the herd of about a pesky billion.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

A different time with a lot more nukes and much bigger armys.

And the test will be indirectly using things like "Rebels"

And yes they would test article 5 with a weaker member and it may cause a split.

Or weaker members to see that they are not really protected.

Imagine they really did nuke the capital of Finland.
Do you really think the nuclear members of NATO would respond in kind and risk a all out nuclear war?

edit on 8-2-2015 by joho99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

We should be arming Ukraine, to the hilt. We should be sending everything we can to force Russia out of Ukraine, and then we should be spending billions on keeping Russia within its own borders. We have no other choice, Putin has left us with no other choice. The only person to blame in all of this is the man who invaded another country.

Even if US decides to do that, it will not happen. As soon as Putin sees US approving that decision, he will take 90% of Ukes in his pocket. They you can arm all the Ukes are inside US or Europe and hope they take up your cause of fighting the Russians in their own backyard.

On the contrary, what happens if Russia decides to arm IS and Taliban to hilt? Go figure!!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

If you think about it, if Russia has the balls to do it, it would be quite easy.

Watch the videos I posted. We have already been surprised by subs we didn't know about appearing off our shores.

I have news for you about the " russian subs" popping up un announced. It was allowwed to happen due to the need for more funding to the navy.How to get funding? scare the people controlling the purse strings.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: joho99

Imagine they really did nuke the capital of Finland.
Do you really think the nuclear members of NATO would respond in kind and risk a all out nuclear war?

Yes.
And this will happen without any diplomatic rounds 10-15 minutes after confirmation of the strike.

So, if you happen to hear early that Helsinki is gone don't wait to CNN with breaking news UN counsel coverage.
Run to the shelter.
edit on 8-2-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

The only Nato country that I have doubts about automatic counterstrike is Turkey, given that non military Nato object was nuked.

Ok, Finland is still not in NATO, you have some time first run to the Walmart to buy supplies

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I have news for you about the " russian subs" popping up un announced. It was allowwed to happen due to the need for more funding to the navy.How to get funding? scare the people controlling the purse strings.

You could be dead on with that.

Be we will never know for sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Thanks for beginning this thread with a thoughtful video. Here is another video which explains the latest negotiations between EU leaders and Russia to stop the escalating violence in Ukraine.

"Ukraine crisis: Putin, Poroshenko, Hollande, Merkel voice plans for Minsk meeting"

rt.com...

Instead of reporting on this new attempt to negotiate a peace, the US media is talking about a US backlash toward Merkel for daring to try to negotiate a peace deal with Russia.

www.bloomberg.com...

"Germany’s rejection of supplying weapons to Ukrainian forces fighting pro-Russian rebels may heighten the domestic pressure on a reluctant U.S. President Barack Obama to deliver the arms.

"Increasing numbers of senior military and State Department officials are joining Republican lawmakers in a push to arm Ukraine -- an option the commander-in-chief personally opposes, according to three people familiar with the dynamics in the Obama administration. They asked not to be named due to the sensitivity of the matter."

It seems to be the case that the US has already supplied weapons to Kiev, as well as personnel. Here is a recording from a combat soldier on the ground who is clearly from the East Coast of the United States:

www.infowars.com...

Today there will be a four-way phone call between France, Germany, Russia and Ukraine. Holland states that if they do not reach a negotiated settlement toward peace now, that the outcome is war. Note that the Americans are not involved in these discussions. Why?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fravashi

Today there will be a four-way phone call between France, Germany, Russia and Ukraine. Holland states that if they do not reach a negotiated settlement toward peace now, that the outcome is war. Note that the Americans are not involved in these discussions. Why?

Russians have been blaming and correctly, the devious role played by the US in Ukraine crisis right from the start. Kremlin believes, any further US involvement would lead to nowhere.

These 4-way talks are very crucial for the war theater.

If these fail, which most probably will as Kiev Junta is more busy stroking its ego............then expect a major assault to destroy the entrapped Ukes in the Debaltsevo cauldron. 2-3 days of peace was brought in to reinforce the attacking formations and to evacuate the civilians.

Unlike the airport, where daily re-supplies of troops, ammo, food and other provisions were carried out from Peski and Adiveeka, in Debaltsevo the total encirclement will result in trapped units perishing in two weeks at most. And this time to reach the current point in Debaltsevo, the NAF and disguising Russians have taken some serious losses. They are angry and will not let many trapped Ukes out alive.

Feel much much sorry for those Ukes who are being used as a cannon fodder. These soldiers should surrender on the condition that they will not be sent back to Kiev till the time this crisis is over and done with.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: boymonkey74

You don't think that there is anyone stupid enough to push that big red button? Look at the state of the world as it stands and then reconsider that notion.

The button was pushed already, and nothing happened.

Do not forget, the "GOD" in your famous Bible , the One in the Cloud, is coming to reap a great harvest, the "FARMERS" will not allow the crop to fail.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
usa has enough nukes to destroy the world how many times? I really hope russia isnt stupid enought to start anything.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You all seem to think everyone is using their right mind. Have you seen the state of the world in 2015? I have no power over it. What will happen will happen. Personally, I think whoever starts to lose the big game WILL use whatever power they have. Let's hope it doesn't come to that but I'm not holding my breath on anything. 20 years ago I would have laughed in someone's face if they predicted what we have today.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Obama has shown time and again what sort of President he is. Weak, blundering, indecisive and a bald face liar.
Enjoy that Kool Aid.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: victor7

Obama has shown time and again what sort of President he is. Weak, blundering, indecisive and a bald face liar.
Enjoy that Kool Aid.

Glad I drink beer.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i think this is it guys

edit on 8-2-2015 by aerialsofwar because: (no reason given)
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: aerialsofwar
Thermobaric maybe?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: aerialsofwar
Thermobaric maybe?

possibly, but will check on the other forum
edit on 8-2-2015 by aerialsofwar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join