It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Girls Enjoy 'Best School Lunch in America'...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
OMG!!! And The Mold... How Can They Legally Serve That? - AnonRadio U.S.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
Buckeye Union Hills School District Lunch Menu
^^^Here's a link to the lunch menu at the public high school my son graduated from. I see nothing to complain about.

And here is the breakfast menu.

HELLO... Anybody... The kids aren't eating "crap". I posted the actual cafeteria menus from my local high school, and nobody took a single look, did you?
edit on 8-0220152-1515 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Dude/dudette, your links with context and all that shindigs can not compete with cherry picked pictures with zero context, duuuh.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Dude/dudette, your links with context and all that shindigs can not compete with cherry picked pictures with zero context, duuuh.

LOL - you are right, how silly of me.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Its really funny how the elite tell the masses how organic food is a waste, and how the chemical-filled regular foods are all perfectly fine to consume. Yet it is always organic foods that they are sure to choose for themselves and their families.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyTreason

Finally someone has gotten direct word from the elite. Do they have twitter or Facebook? I can never verify anything people keep saying they say.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: DenyTreason

Finally someone has gotten direct word from the elite. Do they have twitter or Facebook? I can never verify anything people keep saying they say.

Then perhaps you should try reading more.

According to them, the chemical-filled foods for the masses are perfectly fine while organic foods are a waste.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Her decision to make the new White House vegetable garden entirely organic has angered America's powerful agribusiness lobby who are urging the First Lady to consider the use of appropriate "crop protection products".

www.naturalfoodfinder.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hey, I get your point. It passed our Houses (pushed by Michelle/Barack Obama), but immediately afterwards Republicans sought easement on the whole-grain requirements. When the spending bill came in December, they got those easements by allowing certain schools to exempt IF they can prove there is a hardship to acquire the whole-grains.

One thing I don't like is your argument that Michele Obama would actually have to go to these places to accomplish something like this. It's been said before that true power is really just the ability to delegate people to do things for you.

As I said, I get your point. I've read a few more of the posts on here and I understand your point of view, and actually agree with a few of the other things you've said, believe it or not.

In the end, I think it's that people just like to talk about people in the government, celebrities, anybody that's in the news.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ensinger23

Let's assume for the moment, for the sake of your argument, that Michelle Obama really is powerful enough to get these new guidelines through all on her own. Also in this scenario, M. Obama designed these standards all on her own.

Are you saying you think that "her" intention is that kids are served moldy food?

That they're served unidentifiable mushed together beans, spinach and fish?

Or any of those other hideous looking combinations?

Is that M. Obama's desire? Several others on here are saying that, implying that because of her "Marie Antoinette" complex, she expects school children to eat slops while her kids have great private school food.

Do you agree with that idea?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I guess there's no proof then.

Highly ironic....address your mistake

BTW...I picked up, where we left off

edit on 9-2-2015 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure that people are saying that M. Obama should have kept her nose out of something that doesn't concern her. Like others have said, schools have superintendents and boards that make decisions such as this. Why not leave it at the state and local level?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace
With the price of private school, you can bet your bottom dollar that they are paying for every penny of that lunch. I must ask though, why the fascination? Who really cares what the Obama daughters eat? It seems a bit creepy that anyone would even be so interested that they would research it. Fanatical wingnuts.

Do you not see the point of this article? You are trying to distract others from that point with your quite obvious bias towards queen Obama.

The point they are trying to make is that while Michelle Obama is trying to cut back everything from school lunches including chips and soda from vending machines (are they not paying every penny for those), while her own kids are eating exotic gourmet dishes that most of us go months between eating. Why should her kids get treated any different than ours? Instead of trying to completely destroy the public lunch program for the peasant children, why is she not lobbying to have the quality increased to near what HER kids are? Good for thee but not for me?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join