It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

grettings from a flyover state!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
What's up everyone!? Hello I'm Shawn a.k.a spaceage816. I have been reading threads on this site for awhile now and have to give some of you credit for the work you put in!

So I'm finally joining up and hopefully will meet some nice interesting people on here and be able to have decent interesting conversations.

Now a bit about myself. First off I'm not college educated but I'm no fool either...or atleast id like to think I'm not! lol. so bare with me...I'm 31 and can get along with anyone, i have a humorous personality and live my life seeing the funny side of things. I have 3 kids who are just about as awesome as you could get! I get deep into hypothetical thoughts, dont mind being proven wrong or set straight on something I'm not that knowledgeable on and if im wrong about something I'll admit it. I really have no set views on anything and keep my mind open to change. I do like for my opinion to be respectfully challenged, if i see things one way maybe you can open my mind up to new ways of thinking about certain topics....maybe... Hmmm lets see, what else? Oh I'm not religious but respect those who believe. I do get irritated when someone makes everything about god or religion though, and i dont think every single thing the government does is a conspiracy. Some on here turn everything to doom and gloom and im just not a fan of that.

I like all sorts of music from some classical,80's,alternative,oldies,instrumental,metal, i think music helps set your mood. I'm a football fan (Go Chiefs!) Midwesterner and love it. I was kind of a screw off when i was younger and didn't feel i learned as much as i could have, now i find so many things interesting and thirst to fill my brain. I like history and science more than ever although im not as smart in those subjects as im workin to be,and as alot of you here at ATS are. so forgive my ignorance lol. I'm also here to learn new things and i do thanks to some of your efforts!

Anyways i look forward to reading some great future posts and discussions and hopefully meet some friendly folks here at ATS!

P.S. Sorry for the lame intro yo!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: spaceage816

Hi Shawn, I am John; not colledge educated neither so I taught myself physics.

Nice to meet you mate! Warm welcomes from a Canadian.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thanks John! Very cool.a reply to: swanne

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thanks SYX!a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Seems like a perfectly good intro to me.
Welcome to ATS spaceage , enjoy your stay and all the site has to offer.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonies!
All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the fray!

top topics

join