It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Saudi Royal Family Funded 9/11, Says '20th' Highjacker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Article:
New allegations of Saudi Involvement in 9/11

New allegations have emerged from the man described as the 20th 9/11 hijacker, alleging members of the Saudi royal family supported al Qaeda.

Moussaoui goes on to say he met with members of the Saudi royal family in person more than once in Saudi Arabia, in order to hand-deliver letters to and from al Qaeda's notorious leader.

"I was introduced as the messenger for Shaykh Osama bin Laden," Moussaoui told attorneys on Oct. 21.

"Did they treat you well during the [first] visit?" the lawyer asked.

"Extremely well," Moussaoui said.

Moussaoui said he traveled on private jets and in limousines. His meetings took place in luxury hotels and even Saudi palaces.

He was also given money for travel expenses at the Saudi Embassy in Islamabad, which he considered a bribe, he said.

Furthermore, Moussaoui said his primary point of contact with the royal family was Prince Turki al-Faisal Al Saud, and that Turki introduced him to other prominent members of the family, including another former Saudi ambassador to Washington, Prince Bandar bin Sultan.

He also said at that time that he had met with a Saudi prince and princess in early 2001 when he was taking flying lessons in Norman, Oklahoma, and that she "gave me money."

A statement from Bob Graham, 9/11 Commission member:

"I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the Sept. 11th attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia,"

This should carry huge implications; only time will tell if it has any real impact on foreign relations or public opinion about our 'BFF's', Saudi Arabia, who funded ISIS and taught them how to be gangstas.
edit on 7-2-2015 by humanityrising because: reason

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
And why hasent Saudi arabia been turned to glass??

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pleases continue at the ongoing.

join