It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we responsible for our own actions?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
we are all responsible for our own reactions and actions once we stop being a sheep...i know this because i do not follow the herd
with in the herd,everyone blames the other.

Horay at last!!!!

I was starting to see flying pigs there for a minute

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That section you quoted from Greenmansmind is fabulous. Thanks for keeping it real.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It is good to see that some peoples eyes are wide open and not slammed wide shut

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
what negatives are you creating for yourself by calling people sheep or herd?.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am not creating negatives for myself by doing such...
karma is not as fixed as everyone thinks..

i am just stating what i observe of the world around me...there is no negative i am creating,it is allready created

do you not see that the majority are like sheep..
i can prove this,thou find it unnecessary to do so..i am not one to prove right or wrong..that is for you to do at your own level your own speed..

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
we are not the creator,but we can manifest just the same..therefore we are creative..
but i dont think this is knowledge to be shared with others...this is something you must find out on your own...
if you thought me calling people sheep was a negative,than what would you think if i changed an event right before your eyes..would your mind crumbling because it was beyond your perception.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

i am just stating what i observe of the world around me...there is no negative i am creating,it is allready created

i can prove this,thou find it unnecessary to do so..i am not one to prove right or wrong..that is for you to do at your own level your own speed..

your response didnt go anywhere to answer my question, as you are stuck in the ways i was questioning to begin with.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i am answerable to no one at times
(i am busy with research)
i do not find it necessary to answer all...because it seems to me others are so quick to make themselfs seem better than...i see alot of people on this site..telling the other they are wrong and all kinds of other things..

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
to answer your question i am not causing negatives for myself...my life takes on a very posotive tone....maybe not thru my experoience with words..thou thru my actions..words to me have allways been insuggnificant to my knowledge and experiences.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

no one is above right or wrong and karma is unavoidable, something for everyone to think about

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
karma can be unavoidable...well perhaps not unavoidable thou it can be altered..i can not explain this..thou i have experience with...much of my knowledge is not in written word...it is innate...if i could put it in writting i dont know if i would have the right...so i dont think i would even try

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

we are not the creator,but we can manifest just the same..therefore we are creative..
but i dont think this is knowledge to be shared with others...this is something you must find out on your own...
if you thought me calling people sheep was a negative,than what would you think if i changed an event right before your eyes..would your mind crumbling because it was beyond your perception.

whatever knowledge of real truth (very rare) there is, is to be shared with everyone, then everyone can make better informed choices, due to the individuals choices determining the individuals fate or decay or growth of there soul through karma and there application within right and wrong, positive and negative, i.e. there ability to continue to have light in there soul i.e. continue to exist as a individual or exist at all.

if a event changed before my eyes i would think a event had changed before my eyes, however i wont be holding my breath.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i think knowledge of truth has to be earned...kind of like a highschool diploma..i thought i could pass highschool with the knowledge i had in 9th grade..thou there was much more experience with the knowledge i needed that i had....we are all at different levels...with some knowledge to some one not experienced at different levels/intentions etc..it can be dagerous to them and everyone else.

i never said i was better than anyone..in all actuality i feel less then...i am told i am more evolved than many..thou i do not feel so...just look at my writting..it does not reflect it

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
lets talk about a form of guilt(lets break patterns)another form of guilt is the word karma.it is expressed in many religions and cultures and can be summed up by"what u do 2 others will b done 2 u.".I accept that karma exist & believe it can b expressed as creating your own reality.Its not a punishment,its a gift.i also feel,that karma is created by the intent behind the action,not the action itself.If we do something with good intent and it does not work out,we learn from the experience,but there is no 'karma'.if,however,we do something that appears to b positive,but it has an ulterior ,negative intent behind it,there will be a karmic reaction which will lead us into a situation in which we face what we have done to another.the reason for this is that posotive intent and negative intent create two different thought patterns and so attract a different reality.but there are two points to make about karma.one is that it is too often presented as punishment and people feel guilty when negative things happen to them because it must b the result of something terrible they have done.and the second is that to xplain everything that happens to us as our 'karma'(how we have behaved in the past)is,in my view,misleading and simplistic
In this amazing period of spiritual and,therefore,physicaltransformation,large numbers of peopel are going thru sometimes extreme experiences,negative and posotive.these are not all karmic experiences,from where i am sitting.They are prearranged means by which we are all being given the opportunity to deprogram ourselvs

anyways when i called society sheep there was not a negative intention behind it...
i dont have negative intentions and if i do,,then i become aware of it and forgive and forgive..thou not feeling guilty..i have never ben one to say sorry thou i can forgive my worst enemy...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
if an event changed before you..in all actuality you would not be aware of it..because you would not see the way it would/could have been you would see it as it is..
& such as the creator seen it...the only one that would know would be the creator,and he would not be holding his breath either..he would be in awe and carry on with out missing much of a step..
a friend i have known since 3 thought his mind would be ok...well we have not talked since..his bubble of perception was bursted...my intentions were good as well...
the mind can be fragile...i see how fragile/insecure plastered all over these forums
row row row your boat
why walk across the water when you can use the boat

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

i think knowledge of truth has to be earned...kind of like a highschool diploma..i thought i could pass highschool with the knowledge i had in 9th grade..thou there was much more experience with the knowledge i needed that i had....we are all at different levels...with some knowledge to some one not experienced at different levels/intentions etc..it can be dagerous to them and everyone else.

i never said i was better than anyone..in all actuality i feel less then...i am told i am more evolved than many..thou i do not feel so...just look at my writting..it does not reflect it.

i agree that you do earn knowledge, and people make there choices what they want to do, as we all do, some of the best so called 'truths' are the ones that protect the soul for the long haul.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
*sarcasm on*

The only people not responsible for their actions are the ones who have to go to court for crimes they committed.

Just ask them. You'll get "The Devil made me do it.", "I had a bad childhood.", "I was on drugs at the time.", "I don't know what I was thinking.". "I was depressed and the doctor had me on anti-depressants." etc, etc, etc...

Of course these people are not responsible for their actions!

*sarcasm off*

Of course people are responsible for their decisions and actions!

Only trial lawyers make criminals out to be the victims!

Hang'em all!

No sympathy or pity here!

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Only trial lawyers make criminals out to be the victims!

Hang'em all!

No sympathy or pity here!

Hehe, are you one of those people who refer to the Old Testament as 'The Good Ole Days'?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
to put it another way some of the best truths are the ones that make/allow the soul to grow and improve.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
well if that is true..then the world has stopped growing..
almost everyone is looking at a false reality that we have just been making true for a long time...
all this education all these religions all this science etc...
not all but the majority of it is false..

all this talk about evolution...well if you did some research you would see the artifacts from super inteligent life that goes back 100" of millions of yrs..
we have been finding so much with in pre historic rock etc..when supposedly there was no intelligent life...
why do we wish to hold onto our narrow realities..is it because we all find comfort with in what has been told to us..
as i dive into prehistory and pre religions before the ones we have today etc..and as i dive deeper with in..i have been learning the real truth...
we are so powerful.....dont tell anyone!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join