It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we responsible for our own actions?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
no i havnt negated my statement because the creator had to evolve to a level where he was capable of innitiating the big bang.

your next part where you said it would all be the same, goes against your earlier post about 'randomness' as this would mean it would not turn out exactly the same, remember, the only constant is change.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
the world is like a mirror
the words we use,reflect what we think of ourselves..
thru the way we think,we attract or repel.
thru the way we think/we are.
change a word change what we think,change what we attract or repell.
we are all a vibration/light
we dont need to know this or understand it..
just be aware that we are all responsible for whatever is before us..
you attract it..if your not aware of that,then we must look with in our selfs deeper with new eyes,to really see what we are reflecting..
it could be different than what you think..
ask a loved one sometime to tell you what they see you doing being etc.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticOfRadiance
no i havnt negated my statement because the creator had to evolve to a level where he was capable of innitiating the big bang.

If the creator has to evolve to a level to create, then what makes him the creator? And what would prevent us from having those same omnipotent powers as the 'Creator'? Isn't it possible for humans to embody those same abilities?

your next part where you said it would all be the same, goes against your earlier post about 'randomness' as this would mean it would not turn out exactly the same, remember, the only constant is change.

I'm not sure what part you are referring to

[edit on 2/10/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
the world is like a mirror
the words we use,reflect what we think of ourselves..
thru the way we think,we attract or repel.
thru the way we think/we are.
change a word change what we think,change what we attract or repell.
we are all a vibration/light
we dont need to know this or understand it..
just be aware that we are all responsible for whatever is before us..
you attract it..if your not aware of that,then we must look with in our selfs deeper with new eyes,to really see what we are reflecting..
it could be different than what you think..
ask a loved one sometime to tell you what they see you doing being etc.

Mind reposting in a paragraph instead of this crpytic poetic verse above? I think I understand the jist of what you're talking about but it would be a lot better if it were sentences instead of statements.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

If the creator has to evolve to a level to create, then what makes him the creator? And what would prevent us from having those same omnipotent powers as the 'Creator'? Isn't it possible for humans to embody those same abilities?

I'm not sure what part you are referring to

[edit on 2/10/2005 by Simulacra]

i was referring to when you spoke of randomness and then in your next post spoke about being able to replicate the big bang exactly, i said its somewhere in between that as change is constant.

yes humans/souls can evolve to the same style powers of the original creator, though individually they would evolve differently then he did.

but the creator was never omnipotent as this dictates stagnation and no growth, however he was very evolved and advanced.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

[edit on 10-2-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i dont say sorry..so please forgive me ffor structure..
i am not a clone why be 1 now the pressure to conform is simply the pressure 2 control
the glbal elite and its illuminated brotherhood can not control and manipulate billions of people who are expressing their full potential and their uniquness of view
how could you control a heard of sheep if they all went their seperate ways,

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
we can only b truly free when we respect ourselves and love ourselves but humanity collectivly and individually,finds this so hard to do,as a result,we project into the world this self dislike,even self hatred,the,the spiritual cancer with in us..the inner turmoil becomes the outer turmoil reported on the news bulletins..

if our thoughts and attitudes change.so must life on this planet,if we heal ourselves,we heal the world..
we are so manipulated into this inner chaos and conflict..i take no or very little part in it..
we are encouraged to deny our full potetial,we are born sinners
we reflect this to make it our reality
thought waves are powerful

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yes everyone and everything is connected in my opinion

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

yes humans/souls can evolve to the same style powers of the original creator

Ok stop right there. If you claim that humas can evolve to hold the same power as the creator then wouldnt that suggest that we are the creator? And the reason why we don't realize is it because the certain factors on this earth that limit our perception (I've mentioned them many times on this thread, im sure you know what they are).

but the creator was never omnipotent as this dictates stagnation and no growth, however he was very evolved and advanced.

If the creator was not omnipotent then why would he be embedded with such great power?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

the glbal elite and its illuminated brotherhood can not control and manipulate billions of people who are expressing their full potential and their uniquness of view
how could you control a heard of sheep if they all went their seperate ways,

But see in essence The Global elite and the Illuminati are us. We are all connected. Therefore every action they inflict on the world, they are actually inflicting on themselves and we are the ones inflicting those actions. They don't control us, we all control each other because we all are each other.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

we can only b truly free when we respect ourselves and love ourselves but humanity collectivly and individually,finds this so hard to do

Which one are you referring to? Collective or Individuality?

,as a result,we project into the world this self dislike,even self hatred,the,the spiritual cancer with in us..the inner turmoil becomes the outer turmoil reported on the news bulletins..

I'm going to assume that you were discussing the concept of human individuality because it is the cause of all these problems you mentioned above.

we are born sinners

Only if you're christain

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
the soul is like a fractal of light of the original creator.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

the soul is like a fractal of light of the original creator.

And I think you probably know what I'm going to say. We are the creator.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
we are all thats left of the original creator in this time continuum, but why i originally posted to this thread was to say that we are responsible for our own actions.

this is because the creator emerged in the god force and we need the light of the god force to exist and also to be able to ascend to the light to some degree, this is why if you choose to be evil and negative you start to destroy the light in your soul, and thus become responsible for your own action as you end up setting your own fate as to how or if you continue to exist.

[edit on 11-2-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

we are all thats left of the original creator in this time continuum

How many time continums are there and which was has God's set path for mankind if there even is a God (one that you describe)?

this is because the creator emerged in the god force

What exactly is this 'god force'? Is this a set of pre-ordained laws or knowledge that existed before the 'creator'?

and we need the light of the god force to exist and also to be able to ascend to the light to some degree, this is why if you choose to be evil and negative you start to destroy the light in your soul,

So this 'God Force' has the elements of God and Evil? But wouldnt that just go against the creators word?

A better way to say it is: Is the creator good because whatever he does is automatically Good. Or is the creator good because he follows a set of pre-ordained Good/Evil laws (Your 'God force' if i'm not mistaken)? If it is the later, the that would mean that the Creator is indeed not Omnipotent because he follows a set of laws that are actually higher than his existance.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

How many time continums are there and which was has God's set path for mankind if there even is a God (one that you describe)?

as with light probably infinite continuums, regarding a set path that is down to the actions of individuals as nothing is fully set due to the constant of change etc.

What exactly is this 'god force'? Is this a set of pre-ordained laws or knowledge that existed before the 'creator'?

The Light, which is the infinite energy spectrum in the discarnate realms that has always existed and always will exist, is non-living, so yes it would seem to have existed before the creator, who became conscious in this creative force, consciousness it would seem is also to do with time etc, so it would seem it is or has set pre-ordained laws, or there is a system to existence.

So this 'God Force' has the elements of God and Evil? But wouldnt that just go against the creators word?

A better way to say it is: Is the creator good because whatever he does is automatically Good. Or is the creator good because he follows a set of pre-ordained Good/Evil laws (Your 'God force' if i'm not mistaken)? If it is the later, the that would mean that the Creator is indeed not Omnipotent because he follows a set of laws that are actually higher than his existance.

yes to exist consciously you can never be omnipotent or infinite, this is why we say the god force is non-living due to its omnipotence and infinity, the creator however evolved with the god force as his guide and slowly learnt through trial and error that negative evil would shrink his conscious and light, where as good etc would raise grow his light and allow him to evolve spiritually and grow.

the light of the god force isnt evil it is a creative and spiritual force, evil seems to come about with actions that happen within time and or degradation.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
we are all responsible for our own reactions and actions once we stop being a sheep...i know this because i do not follow the herd
with in the herd,everyone blames the other..everyone in a powerstruggle because they can keep up their own so they need others to feed it..

if you flip me off it is up to me how i react....if i do not take it personelly ,then i did not give up my seat of power....if i attack you,and then say well it was his fault...you are with in the illusion...and it probably made you feel real good...it gave you a powerful feeling....thou it is all a weakness.
i see it all the time...a little boy asked his father for some candy bars...the father came back with them and said why are you doing this to me...

who is doing what to who
be truely aware

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sometiems I wish I wasn't responsible for my actions, it would make life alot easier...

But then we'd all be living like a bunch of Detroiter's..

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
if the illuminati is us....which in a way it is and then it is not..
why would such a great man such as george washington warn of us them..
the illuminati etc...is an aspect of us...it is the darker side...it is not so light
part of the great reason of this societies fears etc..
it is up to us to be responsible for our own freedom...

we all can manifest our reality and we do all the time...whether it be individual or collective.....

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So if it's not Tony Blairs fault for a rise in tax's it's all yours

I guess keyboards are to blame for typo's and not the users, etc..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join