It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS defenses in Mosul could be trigger for U.S. ground troop recommendation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
If we send in more ground forces or get involved in any other way and the people of the U.S. aren't out protesting in the streets and kicking the asses of all the warmongers to the curb, we will deserve everything we get, including increasing terrorism worldwide. We would be the biggest fools in the history of mankind to continue getting involved in the Middle East and continuing to provoke these people.

But the sad truth is that that people really in charge, the people this would benefit, have way to much to lose to not make it happen and don't care about us or the people of the Middle East or anywhere else in the world. We're totally screwed.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
...the people of the U.S. aren't out protesting in the streets and kicking the asses of all the warmongers to the curb, we will deserve everything we get, including increasing terrorism worldwide.

Too busy watching reality TV to protest. Maybe I'll go out tomorrow after the game...

Sigh... too much indifference and seperation among us to really make a noticeable difference in Washington.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Of course

And you got that right.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

THE US IS THE BAD GUY

The US is the bad guy who started this war in the first place

WRONG WAR. This isn't about 911. This isn't about Bin Laden.

This is about Daesh seeking to establish a caliphate using tactics of slaughtering innocent people, it matters not who they are.

Different war, different goals, hugely expanded targets. Blame the US for this one? Utter nonsense.

edit on 2/8/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What a great way to gain international support to (re-) invade countries like Iraq, or Syria. Prop up a group that systematically kidnaps people from all over the world, announcing on international television that they kidnapped them, and then killing them, again, announcing on international television that they were killed. Now everyone is angry and wants to get back at them.. nice plan.

(Not that I am sure of anything but something smells fishy.)
edit on 8-2-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Willtell

THE US IS THE BAD GUY

The US is the bad guy who started this war in the first place

WRONG WAR. This isn't about 911. This isn't about Bin Laden.

This is about Daesh seeking to establish a caliphate using tactics of slaughtering innocent people, it matters not who they are.

Different war, different goals, hugely expanded targets. Blame the US for this one? Utter nonsense.

I'm talking about Bush' war he started in Iraq in 2003 under false pretenses.

Not 911

That war is the catalyst for all of the problems that Iraq had, has, and will have, including Isil!
edit on 8-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: crazyewok

you should know Im about as Anti war on ATS as it gets.

I was against Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and any future wars against Iran.

So you are for violating Syrian and Iraqi Sovereign territory now, though?

Just say it… Boots on Ground!

Iraq I thought were asking for the help?

You mean our puppet government in place there or the people? I know what the people would say about foreign occupiers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join