It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Rats - On the rise again in the UK -

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Grammar? Shakes head... try spelling. And why can't you proof read before hitting reply on a phone?

ly to: ATF1886

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
My phone has stupid moments ill be typing and it will not allow to erase or replace words sorry for the jabbing contest with you in all do respect i agreed with your answer i just thought it was funny that people thought that was a rat..and not a muskrat!!a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Anyone see bbc breakfast this morning? It mentioned an army of rats heading for london...didn't see the details due to being at work.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nothing new in rats that size, can remember years ago as a kid seeing dead rats as big as cats in the trent & mersey canal

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I owned a bar in Washington DC. There were three restaurants on the block. The alley was crawling with rats.

My customers would beg to watch my English Bull Terrier destroy the rodents. It was truly an amazing sight. The normally dopey, slow moving dog became a white missile, killing machine.

Some nights she'd kill four or five in three outings. In five years she killed 650.

If the rat problem gets worse, bring on the bullies and stand back.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886
OK. My kindle substitutes words for me too. Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join