It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Rats - On the rise again in the UK -

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If you want to get rid of vermin get a dog, specifically a Jack Russell. Ours catches everything, although when he comes in the house to present it it can be a bit much!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Last summer I sat on my porch and watched a rat running along the power lines in front of our house. It was a small rat. I've never seen a Norway rat here but I know they are world wide. a reply to: ATF1886

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
HIGHEST QUALITY RODENTICIDES
Noted for outstanding rodent acceptance and control, Bell's rodenticides contain the highest grade toxicants and inert ingredients. To meet the wide demands of rodent control, Bell manufactures rodenticides in several formulations: extruded BLOX, pellets, seed, meal, liquid bait and tracking powder. Active ingredients manufactured at Bell include: bromadiolone, diphacinone, bromethalin, brodifacoum, sodium salt of diphacinone and zinc phosphide.

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It's a Savannah cat. A hybred between an African wild Serval and a domestic cat. They need a lot of space and a lot of toys or they'll destroy your house. a reply to: ATF1886

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Lmao whats a muskrat lol im joking yea people are so out of tune w animals its not even funny...a reply to: AutumnWitch657

DUDE TAKE A LOOK...

www.google.com...

It's a muskrat. It's even the same color. You just lost points as an animal identifier bud. Yeah you're an expert... Not...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I knew it was tinted with a hint of sarcasm...sorry no points losta reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886
It wasn't in my house so I'm not trying to kill them. It's he frocking squirrels that are a problem.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What? Are you saying it's a muskrat or a rat? You're not being clear. a reply to: ATF1886

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sorry i did not specify that was a muskrat thats why i put a pic of norway rat and roof rat my inetention was to allow op to see that thats not a rat in the shovel sorry for having to specify in simpler terms and also this last time i check was a thread on rats not squirrles...a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I'll give you back your points and a big apology too. I think... but I'm still not sure... I have only had one small cup of coffee. I don't even use mugs. Just regular coffee cups that come with saucers...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Are they squirrel imaged saucers???a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So we agree? It's a muskrat. I don't have comprehension issues. It seemed you were laughing at me for saying it's a muskrat. a reply to: ATF1886

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Okay obviously you can't play nice. See ya.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
At all maam at all i was laughing cause people dont know a muskrat fro, a roof or norway or palm rat lol i was actually agreening with the witch for once!!!a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just playing as nice as you were young lady...a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
At all maam at all i was laughing cause people dont know a muskrat fro, a roof or norway or palm rat lol i was actually agreening with the witch for once!!!a reply to: AutumnWitch657

OK what ever. Read what you just wrote here and then guess why I had a problem understanding what the hell you're saying. Don't you proof read before hitting the reply button?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dooleysleftleg

Time to trap those varmints and send them to China! Rats are sold on the market for food - must taste like chicken.

I recall down in Texas they were having a problem with an abundance of prairie dogs causing a major problem with a stretch of land. Someone made a deal with China to sell them for food. They even developed a vacuum that could suck these varmints out of their holes without killing them before shipping them off to China.

The prairie dog vacuum....

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dooleysleftleg
I remember a story similar to this surfacing maybe 5 years ago

Its called a General election.

The giant rats (MP) always surface about this time

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
No sorry really hard to on a telephone screen sorry i cant satisfy your grammer needs..a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
With the right seasoning that could taste delicious!!! Im joking probably tastes as bad as it looks...a reply to: WeRpeons

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join