It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French President: Failure for Ukraine peace will result in war

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

There is a difference between here's help now for a favor down the road and we own you... 5 billion over a decade gets you a favor not ownership papers of a sovereign nation.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

There is a difference between here's help now for a favor down the road and we own you... 5 billion over a decade gets you a favor not ownership papers of a sovereign nation.

I never said own, I have repeated coerce/bribe.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

And I think your over estimating what 5 billion buys you at the nation level.

What about all the money Russia poured into the Ukraine to try and stop closer ties to the Eu? What was that other than a bribe..I guarantee more rubles were poured into that country than greenbacks.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

And I think your over estimating what 5 billion buys you at the nation level.

What about all the money Russia poured into the Ukraine to try and stop closer ties to the Eu? What was that other than a bribe..I guarantee more rubles were poured into that country than greenbacks.

Yes it was, both are guilty of it. I can see that both have done it, can you not?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It is easy to see how the aid money is used. A simple search of the history of the CIA and the NED will reveal all. Throw in Ukraine and it is what it is.

There is no doubt that events are unfolding in Ukraine exactly according to plan. It is easy to say the hypocrisy of the US government is galling, but we mustn't forget the reality of people dying. The truth is our governments are out of control...perhaps they always have been.

I watched Kerry the other night talking to an assembly. He was giving the usual assault on how we must not allow Putin to redraw the map of Europe etc....and I think....are all those people hypnotised in some way? Perhaps Kerry is some sort of master magician weaving a spell. We allow these monsters to sleepwalk us into conflict after conflict, non stop death and destruction.

edit on 10-2-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: DJW001

Just admit that you have no evidence that any of the aid money went to anything that did not benefit the Ukrainian people.

And you have not proved where it was spent. Where did it go?

What difference does it make? Do you have a problem with it or not?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: DJW001

Just admit that you have no evidence that any of the aid money went to anything that did not benefit the Ukrainian people.

And you have not proved where it was spent. Where did it go?

What difference does it make? Do you have a problem with it or not?

Why are my feelings on the subject important to you? Running out of things to say so you are trying to make it about me?
edit on 10-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join