It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this alien type sound familar to anyone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This happened on Febuary 4th. I had fallen asleep on my couch and woke up to see a being around 6 feet tall, cream colored, extremely long arms, as long as its torso and legs. It was standing over me facing away from me. It walked away from me and I was scared at first I thought it was grey. It acted almost like it was lost, like it was not aware I was there. It turned around and I realized it was something else. It had a very flat face normal sized eyes which were yellow, a heavy brow line and what looked like gills on both sides of its neck. When it realized I was there and standing looking at it, it was almost like it got scared. It threw its arms out from its side and puffed itself up and hissed like a cat almost. "Thinking back on it it very much reminded me of the first Predator movie when the Predator takes off its mask so arnie can see it and bows itself up and roars." For whatever reason I decided to go after it, I got fairly close and then next thing I know Im waking up in my bed. Does this ring any bells with anyone as to what type of being this is?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i
Night Terror? Not trying to be a smart ass at all but stuff like that happens to me when I fall asleep with the T.V. on.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spader

No clue honestly.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

There are probably several explanations that could work here. The one that seems the most likely is you've had a hypnopompic hallucination. This is something that most people will experience one day.

It's about being stuck between dream sleep and waking up. We sometimes wake up whilst our minds are still a bit dreamy and then see something that we think is real. It's just a shame that most people have unpleasant images instead of their favourite stars doing a slow strip tease with a smile on their face! : )

I've had quite a few myself over the years and some of them are blazed in my memory because their perceived reality is exactly the same as actual reality.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

What interest me about the "Alien types" is that they have changed according to societies expectations and there is no consistency. You have Nordics, Reptilians, Insectoids, Grays, etc..The same holds true with UFO sightings. You have balls, various saucers, cigars,triangles. Unless earth is some intergalactic rest stop there must be another explanation. Personally I believe that if they exist they are interdimensional and have the ability to appear however they wish. Why they choose to engage in this deceptive behavior and to what end I can only guess but I doubt it is for our benefit. Their actions do not seem peaceful from the supposed experiences of abductees. Their messages are contradictory to each other. Only when they engage in supposed psychic activities do they appear to represent themselves as peaceful but their actions say otherwise.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I agree. It reminds me of an experience i had where i woke up but was still dreaming. Seemed 100% real, it was a reddish brown hugely muscled 8ft tall creature that came into my room. Like what someone might call a demon if they were religioua. Even though it seemed completely real and i was scared witless, im pretty sure it was one of those hallucinations where you wake up still dreaming.

In contrast ivr also had an abduction type experience, and it was very different, like your mind is purposely clouded and it was all a dream. Stark contrast really.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta

What interest me about the "Alien types" is that they have changed according to societies expectations and there is no consistency. You have Nordics, Reptilians, Insectoids, Grays, etc..The same holds true with UFO sightings. You have balls, various saucers, cigars,triangles. Unless earth is some intergalactic rest stop there must be another explanation. Personally I believe that if they exist they are interdimensional and have the ability to appear however they wish. Why they choose to engage in this deceptive behavior and to what end I can only guess but I doubt it is for our benefit. Their actions do not seem peaceful from the supposed experiences of abductees. Their messages are contradictory to each other. Only when they engage in supposed psychic activities do they appear to represent themselves as peaceful but their actions say otherwise.

Orrr... If there is one alien species, it would make sense that there are lots, and in fact the cosmos is full of life and intelligent life. Sure, there is olenty of bs out there, but there is actually a lot of consistency, from the ancient past to modern experience. E.g. theres a sculpture of a grey, i believe at gobekli tepi. Disregarding evidence just because some loonies post videos about george w being a lizard is poor logical reasoning. e.g., there are many fake ming vases. One cannot infer from this that ming vases do not exist.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Aren't they profoundly unsettling? When they've been really bad, I've woken up with a very high temperature, heart racing and pillow drenched in sweat. I've read quite widely on the subject and would still like to know more about how they create such a dramatic physical response.

Same here on the 'abduction type experience.' Lots of strange experiences and still I'd err on the side of disordered sleep. It's easy to see why many err on the side of 'high strangeness' when these experiences sometimes seem to bleed into reality. Tales for another day...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

In such an instance, there is no way to know if you were dreaming or not unless there was something physically different in your local environment when you woke up the second time. Yes, such beings may exist, but more than likely you were dreaming.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Seems like a night Terror. There's probably a dream your missing before that one. Or you should call up scooby doo.
All you need to do is unmask this villian.

Kidding lol but it could be a fish man, Never know. I have never heard of Fishpeople but they probably exist.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Man...that weed was some real sh** hey dude......I saw a talking Donkey....weird...it sounded just like Eddie Murphy, bro good stuff.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18973823]w81[post] "Thinking back on it it very much reminded me of the first Predator movie when the Predator takes off its mask so arnie can see it and bows itself up and roars." For whatever reason I decided to go after it, I got fairly close

You went after something that reminded you of the predator?

Man you're fearless, could've gotten your chest opened up like Jessie Ventura.
edit on CSTSat, 07 Feb 2015 04:47:48 -0600000000America/ChicagoFebAmerica/Chicago484847am by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Wicked dream experience!

Loved it. No idea what it is. Thanks for sharing.

CdT

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: w810i Does this ring any bells with anyone as to what type of being this is?

An hallucinatory one.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in my bed. I've no memory of going between the two. I'm not the type of person who falls asleep in one location and sleep wakes to another.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Had this whatever looked like the predator no way in hell would I have gone after it. It just bowed up like the predator did

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I believe I saw a being like this represented in a drawing in one of Timothy Goode's earlier books. I believe it was ABOVE TOP SECRET: THE WORLDWIDE UFO COVERUP. The being had very long arms, almost reaching the floor...

I don't know about the gills though... I've seen representations of beings with gills, but not the long arms and gills combined.

I believe that you had a transdimensional out of body experience rather than a dream. That's why your guest was surprised to see you.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks guys for the replies. I'm not going to debate on whether or not others thought this was real. I was there I saw it, I heard it for me that's real. I was wanting to see if any of our members had ever heard of a being as I described.
edit on 7-2-2015 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Thanks for the info!
I don't know that they were gills mind you. Just the first thing that came to mind.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

It's just a shame that most people have unpleasant images instead of their favourite stars doing a slow strip tease with a smile on their face! : )

I remember when I discovered lucid dreaming...and then the internet came along.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join