It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 Million Year Old Artifacts Suspected To Be From Extraterrestrial Origin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well Here is an interesting story about some 300 million year old artifacts found in Russia. I think this is evidence that ancients were advanced, and the history we are told is inaccurate.

The Voice of Russia and various other Russian sources are reporting that a 300 million year old piece of aluminum machinery has been found in Vladivostok. Experts say a gear rail appears to be manufactured and not the result of natural forces.
According to Yulia Zamanskaya, when a resident of Vladivostok was lighting the fire during a cold winter evening, he found a rail-shaped metal detail which was pressed in one of the pieces of coal that the man used to heat his home. Mesmerized by his discovery, the responsible citizen decided to seek help from the scientists of Primorye region. After the metal object was studied by the leading experts the man was shocked to learn about the assumed age of his discovery. The metal detail was supposedly 300 million years old and yet the scientists suggest that it was not created by nature but was rather manufactured by someone. The question of who might have made an aluminum gear in the dawn of time remains unanswered.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
They still use coal? WTF?

And what is this "Voice" of Russia anyway?
edit on 2/7/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

We Americans love coal!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Nice crinoid..... nice thread /end.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Aluminum machinery isnt a crinoid, nice off topic comment. So you think crinoids are made of aluminum, did you ever get a fantasy edumacation about aluminum creatures in school?
edit on 7-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It seems so possible. Earth is 4.5 billion years old. Scientist believe that multi-cellular life evolved 2.1 billion years ago and that Homo sapiens appeared just .2 million years ago.

That's a HUGE gap of unknown history.

Maybe whoever left it there knows why we're here.
edit on 7-2-2015 by JessicaRabbitTx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Aluminum machinery isnt a crinoid, nice off topic comment. So you think crinoids are made of aluminum, did you ever get a fantasy edumacation about aluminum creatures in school?

Where's the lab report showing it was tested and came back positive for aluminum? Where is any evidence actually.

All you have is a crappy YT Video anyone could have put together and u are citing random Russian sources like they have any credence whatsoever.

Not to mention I think this story and some of the pictures involved have been rehashed a dozen times. It's the equivalent of a common urban legend disguised as ancient myth.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Neither wormgears nor screw threads run parallel to the last. Nothing would be achieved mechanically.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

There is no evidence any aluminum was found. The picture posted in the random YouTube video is likely a crinoid fossil. If you search "crinoid fossil" on Google you will find dozens of others that could pass as a "300 million year old screw" to many people unfamiliar with such things.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Where's the lab report showing it was tested and came back positive for aluminum? Where is any evidence actually.

All you have is a crappy YT Video anyone could have put together and u are citing random Russian sources like they have any credence whatsoever.

Not to mention I think this story and some of the pictures involved have been rehashed a dozen times. It's the equivalent of a common urban legend disguised as ancient myth.

This is called willful ignoance of information being presented, look up the story they said it was aluminum, do some research for gods sake.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

We Americans love coal!

I'm in Texas, they role coal all the time down here.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx
It seems so possible. Earth is 4.5 billion years old. Scientist believe that multi-cellular life evolved 2.1 billion years ago and that Homo sapiens appeared just .2 million years ago.

That's a HUGE gap of unknown history.

Maybe whoever left it there knows why we're here.

2.1 billion years to .2 million years is a huge gap, but is no way unknown...We have lots of evidence to know what Earth was like and what was living on the planet between those years.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

We Americans love coal!
I did not know this was possible? But now I know that assholes doing this need to be prosecuted for assault. It takes a special kind of asshole to do this and I think this special kind of asshole needs to do much time in jail to think! I hate assholes like this.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man
Ok yea so if the screw really is 3 million years then it's from the Carboniferous period.

The Carboniferous is famed for having the highest atmospheric oxygen levels the Earth has ever experienced and for the evolution of the first reptiles. Plants grew and died at such a great rate that they eventually became coal. The period was originally called the Coal Measures after its proliferation of coal-bearing rocks. Though the Carboniferous started off warm - hence its lush coal forests - the temperature began to drop and the polar regions were plunged into an ice age that lasted millions of years. In North America, the Carboniferous is divided into two epochs, the Mississippian and the Pennsylvanian.

BBC

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Maybe it is an ancient artifact, but how do we know its "300 million years old". Dont say radioactive dating, because that is not always accurate.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord I'll give my next paycheck to anyone who reproduces any of those images in any metal, puts them in a working mechanical system and makes anything move as a result.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
One thing the internets have taught me is to always be extremely skeptical of anything that uses Russian sources.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It's a fossil. Here's a thread on it out of the ATS Hoax bin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I did not know this was possible? But now I know that assholes doing this need to be prosecuted for assault. It takes a special kind of asshole to do this and I think this special kind of asshole needs to do much time in jail to think! I hate assholes like this.

It's not coal. They're diesel engines with something modified. From what I've read they like "rolling coal" on people in hybrid/electric cars and on bikes. Very classy and intelligent people. If you see one you should immediately pull into the nearest library, museum, or school because they have an innate fear of anything that may clutter their head with information.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

This is called willful ignoance of information being presented, look up the story they said it was aluminum, do some research for gods sake.

LOL says the guy with the you tube video and mystery russian sources.....hehe

That said this, may be an older conspiracy theory, but we all don't here about this stuff at the same time. Some one is always discovering a new one every second of every day. Most of us discover some completely bases claim that sounds really good, get all hyped up, then find out it's really just some cool obscure completely explainable event. So I bet not one person on here hasn't done the same on divinci code or anchient aliens or whatever. So give homie a break.

Totally debunked tho from my understanding.
edit on 7-2-2015 by Entreri06 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join