It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Valley of Dry Bones: The rod is still broken.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Note: Be patient, this thread will take multiple posts to communicate my point.

Millions of Christians are under a hypnotic delusion...one that I once shared up until recent years. This delusion was carefully crafted to neutralize our ability (as the Body of Christ) to recognize our enemies and the nature of our Age.

The delusion: that Israel could be regathered by the will of sinners rather than the very own hand of God.

In 1948, the manifestation of the Zionist dream for the illegal occupation of the Promised Land, came to fruition. Riding the aftershocks of two carfully crafted world wars, political zionists were able to convince desparate Jews that the messiah might come if they were to take the land by force. This declaration of national sovreignty was then rectified and enforced by the eccumenalist League of Nations (now known as the United Nations).

It is the desire of every Christian to see the Messiah reign, and this legitimate desire was exploited by the Zionists, when they sold us the notion that Israel's man-made "regathering" was the fulfillment of propecy and a sign that the End of the Age was near. From that point on, the Zionist occupied territory of Caanan became the politically sovreign lord of America.

As a descendent of the Hebrew race and a born again believer in Christ Jesus, it is my hope that the true prophecy of Israel's true resurrection may come to light one last time before its fulfillment.

Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and He brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me down in the middle of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 He caused me to pass among them round about, and behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley; and lo, they were very dry. 3 He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” And I answered, “O Lord GOD, You know.” 4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy over these bones and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.’ 5 “Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones, ‘Behold, I will cause breath to enter you that you may come to life. 6 ‘I will put sinews on you, make flesh grow back on you, cover you with skin and put breath in you that you may come alive; and you will know that I am the LORD.’” 7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold, a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to its bone. 8 And I looked, and behold, sinews were on them, and flesh grew and skin covered them; but there was no breath in them. 9 Then He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they come to life.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they came to life and stood on their feet, an exceedingly great army. 11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel; behold, they say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope has perished. We are completely cut off.’ 12 “Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, My people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel. 13 “Then you will know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves and caused you to come up out of your graves, My people. 14 “I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken and done it,” declares the LORD.’” 15 The word of the LORD came again to me saying, 16 “And you, son of man, take for yourself one stick and write on it, ‘For Judah and for the sons of Israel, his companions’; then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17 “Then join them for yourself one to another into one stick, that they may become one in your hand. 18 “When the sons of your people speak to you saying, ‘Will you not declare to us what you mean by these?’ 19 say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will put them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.”’ 20 “The sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes. 21 “Say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king will be king for all of them; and they will no longer be two nations and no longer be divided into two kingdoms. 23 “They will no longer defile themselves with their idols, or with their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. And they will be My people, and I will be their God. 24 “My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd; and they will walk in My ordinances and keep My statutes and observe them. 25 “They will live on the land that I gave to Jacob My servant, in which your fathers lived; and they will live on it, they, and their sons and their sons’ sons, forever; and David My servant will be their prince forever. 26 “I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will place them and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in their midst forever. 27 “My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people. 28 “And the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever.”’”

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Note: Be patient, this thread will take multiple posts to communicate my point.

Millions of Christians are under a hypnotic delusion...one that I once shared up until recent years. This delusion was carefully crafted to neutralize our ability (as the Body of Christ) to recognize our enemies and the nature of our Age.

The delusion: that Israel could be regathered by the will of sinners rather than the very own hand of God.

In 1948, the manifestation of the Zionist dream for the illegal occupation of the Promised Land, came to fruition. Riding the aftershocks of two carfully crafted world wars, political zionists were able to convince desparate Jews that the messiah might come if they were to take the land by force. This declaration of national sovreignty was then rectified and enforced by the eccumenalist League of Nations (now known as the United Nations).

It is the desire of every Christian to see the Messiah reign, and this legitimate desire was exploited by the Zionists, when they sold us the notion that Israel's man-made "regathering" was the fulfillment of propecy and a sign that the End of the Age was near. From that point on, the Zionist occupied territory of Caanan became the politically sovreign lord of America.

As a descendent of the Hebrew race and a born again believer in Christ Jesus, it is my hope that the true prophecy of Israel's true resurrection may come to light one last time before its fulfillment.

Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and He brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me down in the middle of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 He caused me to pass among them round about, and behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley; and lo, they were very dry. 3 He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” And I answered, “O Lord GOD, You know.” 4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy over these bones and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.’ 5 “Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones, ‘Behold, I will cause breath to enter you that you may come to life. 6 ‘I will put sinews on you, make flesh grow back on you, cover you with skin and put breath in you that you may come alive; and you will know that I am the LORD.’” 7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold, a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to its bone. 8 And I looked, and behold, sinews were on them, and flesh grew and skin covered them; but there was no breath in them. 9 Then He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they come to life.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they came to life and stood on their feet, an exceedingly great army. 11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel; behold, they say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope has perished. We are completely cut off.’ 12 “Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, My people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel. 13 “Then you will know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves and caused you to come up out of your graves, My people. 14 “I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken and done it,” declares the LORD.’” 15 The word of the LORD came again to me saying, 16 “And you, son of man, take for yourself one stick and write on it, ‘For Judah and for the sons of Israel, his companions’; then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17 “Then join them for yourself one to another into one stick, that they may become one in your hand. 18 “When the sons of your people speak to you saying, ‘Will you not declare to us what you mean by these?’ 19 say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will put them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.”’ 20 “The sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes. 21 “Say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king will be king for all of them; and they will no longer be two nations and no longer be divided into two kingdoms. 23 “They will no longer defile themselves with their idols, or with their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. And they will be My people, and I will be their God. 24 “My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd; and they will walk in My ordinances and keep My statutes and observe them. 25 “They will live on the land that I gave to Jacob My servant, in which your fathers lived; and they will live on it, they, and their sons and their sons’ sons, forever; and David My servant will be their prince forever. 26 “I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will place them and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in their midst forever. 27 “My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people. 28 “And the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever.”’”

Here's one for you to consider, the population of Israelites in the world has been estimated to be around 21.7 million.

Only a small proportion of those are as you are; believers in Christ.

If only 0.7 % were Christian (and true believers), that would be a remnant of 144,000.

At no other time in history has this been possible.

I don't think that the turning to Jesus will be a national event. It will truly be the time of Jacobs' trouble.

edit on 6/2/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
By reading Ezekiel 37:1-6, it is clear that Yehwah, the God of Israel intends to resurrect Israel as a nation. This resurrection is not only national, but a resurrection of the dead believers in Israel's past. Many like to attribute it to the 1948-67 Zionist State, but after a closer look, we see that the prophecy goes beyond politics.

In Ezekiel 36:7-10, we see that this resurrection is a literal resurrection of the dead, and verse 6 states that by this, "You will know that I (Yehwah) am the Lord". So, Israel's regathering will bring doubtless glory to God...that isnt what happend in 1948 or 1967.

Then, in verse 9, we see that this resurrection will be brought on by the "four winds". That sounds a bit familiar to me. In fact, Jesus stated in Matt 24:31, that His redeemed of Israel will be gathered upon His return to earth by the "four winds". Jesus just clarified the issue for us; Israel must be resurrected by the "four winds", at His return. We know that He is addressing Israel in Matt 24, because it involves Israel's prophecies of the 70th Week. By this we can determine that the "budding fig tree" is Israel's new-born faith during the tribulation of the 70th Week.

Then, AGAIN, Ezekiel 37:11-15 makes the rhetorical point that by this resurrection, ALL of Israel will know who the Lord is...that has yet to happen.

As Ezekiel continues from verse 15 to 28, he states that Judah (Southern Kingdom) and Israel (the Northern Kingdom) will once again be rejoined together as one inseparable rod. This has yet to come about as well. While Judah is currently partially occupied by Jews, there are still 10 whole tribes unaccounted for...they are still dispersed abroad.

Furthermore, verses 24-28 indicates that David will rule again as a result of this resurrection and regathering. Where is David? I dont see him...Is he Netanyahu??? I doubt it.

These events must occur on the Day of the Lord (Yom Yehwah)...the very day that Jesus returns to cut the tribulation short for the sake of the elect. It will be an unknown day and hour, and it must occur at the end of the 70th Week. This means that Israel only has 7 years of prophecy left, and 1948-67 has nothing to do with it.

Know the truth and be free. Let your political burdens fall off of you like the broken chains of a freed prisoner.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Very interesting, thank you. I myself am counting the days, against the advise of other Christians, but I do believe Israel will be more than a mere 144,000. The 144,000 will be the ones who lead the millions of Israelites to repentance.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

A minor problem here. The prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. In those prophesies it was fortold that the offspring of Jacob were to become nations and the offspring of Ephraim was to become a multitude of nations. If you consider that Israelites have been scattering to the world since the times of Moses onward I would suspect that your estimate is quite wrong.

Also you have to consider the olive tree parable of Romans 11. The point Paul was trying to make was that Christians are adopted Israelites. And if that is the case then between genetics and adoption then probably 90% plus of all of the population of the world can probably claim to be an Israelite by now.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I dont believe I stated that Israel was scattered from the point of Moses on-ward. If I accidentally alluded to that, then please show me where. To my knowledge, the Northern Kingdom was dispersed by Assyria, and the Southern Kingdom by Rome.

I do believe in Paul's teachings that all believers are the spiritual seed of Abraham, but the Church did not replace the Nation of Israel.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I thought I would point out you may have come to the wrong conclusion about Israel and the 1948 and 1967 events. You need to look at this verses from Matthew 24.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

According to Psalms 90 the lifetime of a man is approximately 70 to 80 years. So if the rebirth of the nation of Israel was an end time event then only 67 years will have passed by May of 2015. I would say the jury is still out on whether Israel in 1948 was an end time event.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The Parable of the Fig Tree should be interpreted by the OT prophecies, not by post-modern politics. Jesus was describing the generation of the 70th Week. To assume that the fig tree refers to 1948-67 is to violate the data layed out by Ezekiel 37.

Also, a generation is 40 years, hence the generation of Israelites that left Egypt died off in 40 years for their sins. In Psalm 90, Moses simply states that the life-span of an average post-diluvian human is 70 to 80 years. Psalm 90 has nothing to do with Matt 24,, the connection simply isnt real.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I dont believe I stated that Israel was scattered from the point of Moses on-ward. If I accidentally alluded to that, then please show me where. To my knowledge, the Northern Kingdom was dispersed by Assyria, and the Southern Kingdom by Rome.

I do believe in Paul's teachings that all believers are the spiritual seed of Abraham, but the Church did not replace the Nation of Israel.

You didn't imply that but the bible is implying though. Genesis 22-18 says this.

And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Originally the blessing was genetic. So in order to fulfill it spreading the seed around was necessary. So starting with Egypt there would have been Israelites intermarrying with Egyptians and their children would have considered themselves Egyptians. Not all of them would have left with Moses when the time came. And from that time onward Israelites would have been out there contaminating the world's gene pools.

And what Paul was teaching was that the church is in addition to the genetic promise. Become a Christian and you get added to the olive tree of life. The family tree of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The Parable of the Fig Tree should be interpreted by the OT prophecies, not by post-modern politics. Jesus was describing the generation of the 70th Week. To assume that the fig tree refers to 1948-67 is to violate the data layed out by Ezekiel 37.

Also, a generation is 40 years, hence the generation of Israelites that left Egypt died off in 40 years for their sins. In Psalm 90, Moses simply states that the life-span of an average post-diluvian human is 70 to 80 years. Psalm 90 has nothing to do with Matt 24,, the connection simply isnt real.

Well, to make Matthew 24-32 as simple as possible what Jesus Christ is saying is that there would be people who would live all the way through the Apocalypse. So if the events of May 15 1948 were an end time event the the youngest person alive at that time would only be 67 years old as of May 15 of this year. It's simply far too early to discount the current nation of Israel as the Israel of end time prophesy.

Also consider Matthew 24-15. If the abomination of desolation is a future event as Jesus Christ is implying there then that would require a Jewish temple. Considering the state of the world over there the only way short of a major supernatural event would require a Jewish nation in order for a Jewish temple to be built.

As I said before. The jury is still out on this.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

You are forgetting about the fact that Israel only has the 70th Week left. To clarify, that means that God froze the Israelite stop watch at 7 years. Now, 1948 was a lot more than 7 years ago, so that settles that.

Have you ever considered the possibility that modern Israel was established to mimic prophecy? Or to lure the Jews into a geo-political trap?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

first of all just what do you have against the jews having their own homeland?

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east where millions of people of many races and languages live as one. in contrast to their shariah law following neighbours who cover their women and hang homosexuals and blasphemers and dont allow free-speech, israel is a free and progressive country where women are free to wear whatever they want and where lgbt people are treated as equals and have the freedom to even parade in public. Israel is the only nation in the middle east where people can openly profess to be atheist/agnostic and not end up being executed. Can you even imagine that happening in a muslim country?

edit on 7-2-2015 by rokkuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You are forgetting about the fact that Israel only has the 70th Week left. To clarify, that means that God froze the Israelite stop watch at 7 years. Now, 1948 was a lot more than 7 years ago, so that settles that.

Have you ever considered the possibility that modern Israel was established to mimic prophecy? Or to lure the Jews into a geo-political trap?

And yet, you believe as do most of us you are arguing against that the end is quite near.

Modern Israel can be a sign even if it was founded by other than the direct hand of God. How many times did God use the His enemies to His own ends? He often punished Israel by moving her enemies against Her in punishment. In the time of Jacob's trouble, would it not best suit the Lord's purpose to have those Jews who have refused and continue to refuse the Messiah in one place? In which case, does it matter how they were gathered there?

At this point, the verse about come out from her could refer to the Messianic Jews and other believers fleeing the Abomination to the place of safety where they will be sheltered.

The Tribulation Saints, we know, those Christians who are left behind will be fighting against the beast and being defeated everywhere. Not all of them will die, some of them may be sheltered like the Messianic Jews, and some may simply survive to the end when Christ returns.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
was skimming this thread and remembered something I'd read on one of my numerous reads of the Bible.

I remember reading that we are not to "Add" to what is written in the Bible.
Nor are we to "Take Away" from the Word.

I also remember reading of the 12,000 of each of the 12 Tribes of Israel that are to be saved (144,000)

My point is, by being optimistic about that rather small number of "Survivors" and by saying "There will be more than that" Wouldn't we be breaking the rule not to "Add" nor to "Take Away" from the written Word and instead be substituting our Own ?

Just an observation.....

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AkaDeDrow

There will be the goat and sheep judgment and the Bible speaks of multitudes of all nations. So just exactly how many come through to the end is unclear just as it's unclear what exact role the 144,000 will play. Some believe they are simply sealed against death and persecution and will witness, and others believe they are all who will be brought out of the nation of Israel.

It's just like the meaning of Israel is unclear. Is it the physical land and are the 144,000 among those gathered there? Or is it referring to the genetic heritage only?

It's trying to parse the text and figure out what is meant that makes eschatology fascinating.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

good point ketsuko,

I wonder if after "armageddon / apocalypse" how many will actually be left to save as well, will we be so decimated ?
It's a bit of a conundrum as well due to the "accuracy" of modern texts as opposed to the original "acts" and I have to wonder if what's currently read is anything more than one "man's" interpretation of another's interpretation of another's interpretation ad finitum, even without taking on the idea that there may have been misinterpretations, grammatical errors, incorrect dialect interpretations or even downright mischief, lol

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AkaDeDrow

If you follow the book of Revelation, the 144k are all killed off before Armageddon starts, yet there are still Jews in Judah for Jesus to save.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are correct, I do believe the End of the Age is near and I believe that Satan knows that. So in my opinion, modern Israel was established to obscur the prophecies and to lure Jews into a trap. Does it all work together in God's plan? I think so, but the distiction of conspiracy and prophecy must be made if we are to properly discern the times. If we follow a conspiracy as though it were prophecy, we open ourselves up to delusion. This is why Christians have become so politically polarizes...it suites the zionist cause.

There are more Jews in Chile than there are in modern Israel, and those are just counting the ones who are aware of their heritage. To say that Israel is regathered today is to ignore prophecy. The total regathering of Israel will happen like the rapture, when they are gathered by the four winds at Jesus' return.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

First of all, Israel was promised the land of Caanan by God, so in light of that, I think it would've been wise for the Jews to allow God to fulfill that promise, not man. But, since man tried to shove that promise down the throats of the Arab world, we have effectively guaranteed perpetual war in the Levant.

Secondly, Israel has been a terrorist state since the days of Menachem Begin. They tried sinking the USS Liberty, and it was Mossad who stood by and filmed 9/11 as it played out. By their own admission, they had foreknowledge and with held it.

Thirdly, Israel is the larges recipient of USA's foreign aid program, which comes out of tax payer's pockets. Unlike the rest of the free loading nations, Israel gets her cut not the end, but the beginning of the fiscal year. Without USA, Israel would have no legs to stand on. We are funding their terrorist state.

Modern Israel is the work of the NWO through the League of Nations. As a sovreign nation, America does not have the right to acknowledge the fabricated authority of any globalist organization: not the CFR, UN, Trilateral Comission, or anything else.

The Jew were dispersed in 70 AD, and they will stay that way until they acknowledge Jesus as Messiah.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

cheers for that

I haven't read revelations, or a bible for many years, I had enough horror in my dreams without revisiting those I read of in That book, lol, am just glad the "real" dreams are rare for me now.

I wonder who the "little horn" will be.....or IS

nb: also a clarification, I meant "dialect translations" not "interpretations" in my earlier post.
edit on 722015 by AkaDeDrow because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join