It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone should just self terminate in protest.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
With enough money I can choose to live a better life. But it is ALWAYS at the expense of those with less money.

Money is a system where slavery is hidden in plain sight, the slaves themselves are brainwashed into thinking that they have freedom because they get to buy their own bread and water.

They are also led to believe that they can not support themselves without their masters, so they blindly follow whatever orders the masters give them.

The masters themselves are like cells in a body gone mad, cancer cells. Basically the human slaves are no more intelligent than cancer cells destroying their own host. All just to get enough money to live a better life!

How can any intelligent person find pleasure in life when they are partaking in a system which promotes evil and is destroying the earth and all life on it?

edit on -06:00pmFri, 06 Feb 2015 21:28:07 -0600pm22015Fri, 06 Feb 2015 21:28:07 -060002pmFriday by ParanormalGuy because: fixed typo

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanormalGuy

I tend to write stuff like this when I am up late. Here is another one of my rants:

In the jungle without society the human animal could maintain happiness by eating bananas all day long. Bananas which are found in the threes all around them. Life was simple there and they could spend most of their time doing whatever they felt like doing.

But in the society to do something as simple as to eat, the human animals must first go to school for about a quarter of their life where they will learn all kinds of nonsense which supposedly is necessary for them to function in a job and in the society in general. Then they have to get a job and work 8 hours each day 5 days a week to earn enough money to be able to buy their food at their local supermarket.

And another one:

Humans try to follow a thing called democracy. This is a system they believes will give them freedom and help them make the best decisions for their society. The way it works is that humans gets to vote on groups of other humans and that the groups getting the most votes are the ones able to change the way our society functions.

Sadly this system is flawed since there are more unintelligent humans than intelligent humans. So this system really only promotes stupidity since the votes of the stupid humans always outnumber the votes of the intelligent humans. And this again happens when voting for the humans to include in the groups that they are voting on. So we basically end up with different groups of the most stupid humans out there which is then being voted upon to control the society.

I write a lot of negative things about humanity and our society, I got a lot more where this comes from. Sometimes I feel like I should write a book

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Naw, we do not need to end it all, unless money is the goal, which is what I think you're suggesting as the only choice.

I choose something else, Quality of Life which does not necessarily depend on money, but on a degree of satisfaction depending on one's values, usefulness in society, etc. For me, there are still a lot of things to learn and to do, and for that I no longer need money.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yeah i used to think like you, but society is just trying to get by. You got your cultists that are doing projects like arts and crafts behind closed doors cough cough buildaberg. You got your corperations that are trying to become government. And you gotchyour politicians that are taking the money from the corperations giving away he country to corperation little by little.

Then it will be corperate wars, After the corperations owns us, they will fight among themselves. National armies will desolve into militia type mercinaries that will take the highest paying job. Wallmart is hording all that money the same with other corperation not just out of greed, But so that they can funnel it into an Empire to play combative rolls against each other. Eventually there will be one corperation standing.

Tacobell. LOl but seriously. this going to happen if politics continues the way it is.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

OP i got a couple songs that relate to your thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

territorial terrestrials.

fighting to the death for things they think will keep them alive.

good game.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanormalGuy

How can any intelligent person find pleasure in life when they are partaking in a system which promotes evil and is destroying the earth and all life on it?

I just don't want to think about the BS. I know it's there but so is art, music, drinking and dancing and passion.
Am I shallow for seeking hedonistic pleasure where I can find it.

Persueing ways of the flesh, gratification and escape by climbing the spiral staircase to it's roots and her lips.
Dreaming of Quetzalcoatl and madness again, singing a dark anthem for the coming mechanism.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

... After you sir...

... Lead the way...

... Practice what you preach...

... Put your money where your keypad is...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

... After you sir...

... Lead the way...

Well, that might happen one day. But I am hoping for better alternatives, still exploring them.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Good RANT, PG. Bumped with a handful of thumbs, but
I didn't want to mess up the page formatting.

For the most part, self-termination at this point could
be looked upon by some of us like Col. Potter putting the .45
Coup de Grace' to his personal Jeep after the Sherman tank
rolled it into eternal OD Green pie crust. Woo afterglow...

God I loved MASH sometimes... but we're getting offed in so
many different ways and from such a myriad of directions why
bother? We don't even get time to buckle in any more.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

This video is for you:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++====
This is from a post I did with little feed back

What part of the powers that be (TPTB) are you?
The world is split up into classes: poor, middle, and upper, but the world is way to big for only three classes.

Somewhere by someone you (and I) are perceived to be a ruling class part of TPTB.

Please watch the video (if you don't like the music turn down the volume). Also research on your own the Somali pirates, why they do what they do (they watch ships sail by one after another day by day carrying riches, and dreams while they suffer) it's almost like robin hood.

I know all this is not put together well but, I have traveled the four corners of this earth and have seen a lot of it first hand.

Anyway food for thought be (TPTB) are you?
edit on 6-2-2015 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

There's much better alternatives...

My favourite is waiting it out for Judgement Day...

1) Shows they can't break you down...

2) You get to watch those who cause these feelings fall from grace in the greatest fashion the Cosmos has to offer...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanormalGuy

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

... After you sir...

... Lead the way...

Well, that might happen one day. But I am hoping for better alternatives, still exploring them.

Have you considered cryonics?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cryonics as practiced by Alcor is not an interment method or mortuary practice. Alcor intervenes in the dying process as soon as possible after legal death to preserve the brain as well as possible. Alcor seeks to prevent loss of information within the brain that encodes memory and personal identity, which is the true boundary between life and death.

(Bold) Not possible imo...

And for 200k... Not worth the risk.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think maybe the solution is for people to be more spiritual than they are human.

If we all knew that we would live again in the future maybe we would then not destroy it. And maybe we would care more about the different parts of the world (and not only about our home country) since we could end up being born there in our next life.

If we all knew that we are one being experiencing life through many copies of ourselves maybe we would stop killing the other selfs. At death I believe our consciousness joins the core and shares the memories and experiences of every living being. You will basically get to remember how all the harm you did to someone felt, since you did it to your other selfs.

Maybe we would stop judging everybody who are not as successful and perfect...
Dammit, I just wish people would think more with their souls than their brains!!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Because I enjoy celebrating my accomplishments and hard work in life and I don't choose to be miserable.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

And your point is?.......

I'm not gonna end it all for anyone. I'm not a slave to anyone.

We're not all that doomed you know. Chill out.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I already did self terminate but now I'm growing backwards in some sort of negative reality inversion.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I respect your rant, because you recognize that slavery, as always, is still the order of the day. Here is why:

Cursed is the ground because of you; In toil you will eat of it All the days of your life. 18 “Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you; And you will eat the plants of the field; 19 By the sweat of your face You will eat bread, Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return.”

Whether you are white, black, brown, or tie-dyed with poke-a-dots...in the words of Marylin Manson; "Everybody's someone elses 'n-word'. I know you are, so am I..."
edit on 7-2-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

ETA

You really gotta love censorship...taxes, death, and censorship. Those are the only true constants in this world.
edit on 7-2-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added smartass remark. # censorship.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Couldn't agree more, OP. It makes me sick to wake up in this world every day. All hail the Golden Cow.

Birth > school > job > family > death
What about that cycle is supposed to appeal to me?
edit on 7-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join