It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Petition to “Classify Refusal To Vaccinate Children As A Mental Disorder”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I refuse to receive vaccinations for things that don't exist or don't pose a threat to my health.

I've got my polio, rabies, measles, tetanus, and all that good stuff.

But I won't get one for the cold or H1N1 or Ebola.

If the common cold can kill me, a healthy young adult, then I don't see how effective a vaccination would be.

Me thinks that they're trying to prepare our kids for something bigger.

"Waaah, it's hopeless look at how people are nowadays, no one would start/support a revolution"

Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
That is why they want us on here, on our butts instead of in the streets causing trouble.
They want us smoking pot and relaxin, checking on our "smart" phones on what our fake friends are doing, and writing angry things about the government because every moment we're here, we're not in a basement somewhere with rifles and bombs.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I knew it wouldn't take long for some of you to bring Christianity into this.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ill just post this in every related thread until it sinks in. There is no such thing as an "anti-vaxxer."

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Vaxxers point is moot when our almighty administration busses unvaccinated illegal alien children secretely to all points of the compass in this country and permits them to enter school without any proof of vaccination,wouldn`t ya think?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
...........And they want to call it "The Jenny McCarthy"

(laughs out loud ...... again and again)

eta: meaning some people would rather listen to a B-listed television personality than actual physicians and scientists. Sad, but apparently true.
edit on 2/7/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

originally posted by: beezzer

I hope they succeed with the petition.

It'll be interesting to finally see who are the ones that would embrace a government that dictates to them.

We really should put those people in internment camps. It would be a win-win for everyone.

The people that accept the dangers of reality live outside of the camps. The people that want government protection can live in their equivalent of a statist utopia.

Yes! FEMA Internment camps and vaccination for all! I like the way you think!

For the people that want "government protection."

Libertarians can live outside of them.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It'll be interesting to finally see who are the ones that would embrace a government that dictates to them.

Personally, I believe that premise has already been established as true in the U.S., and many other countries throughout history.

As a people, we are being dictated to on a regular basis, and for the most part, regardless of whether we agree or not, we acquiesce; either through our silence, or lack of action.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

We really should put those people in internment camps. It would be a win-win for everyone.

The people that accept the dangers of reality live outside of the camps. The people that want government protection can live in their equivalent of a statist utopia.

Yes! FEMA Internment camps and vaccination for all! I like the way you think!

For the people that want "government protection."

Libertarians can live outside of them.

Who knows FEMA camps may be for our own good to protect us from our own ignorance!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yay... turns out liberals and conservatives are united in anti-vaccination stupidity!

Of liberals, their anti-vaxx stance is, it's not natural and I don't want my child to experience the pain of the needle.

Of conservatives, their stance is government says it's good for you so it must be bad.

STUPID!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
While I think you should seriously consider what you are doing before you decide not to get some vaccinations, I would never think it appropriate to force you to get them either.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Health care bill of rights my arse, this mental health law is based in faulty judgement and guesswork science prescribing an order of organ failure with a side of dictatorship.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, since mental illness maybe nothing but metaphors to describe symptoms, it maybe kind of like petitioning the king to designate people that live outside of town be designated witches, of course it's entirely childish.

Also here's a reminder of what these people that sign the petition are really for....they seem inclined to force people to take shots in much the same way this happened to our soldiers and then to take a dump on them when they try to find out what happened and what went wrong....Autism or vaccine damage in general(all manner of symptoms and ranges) and vaccines might as well be the same story for the next generation....notice a pattern of pharma seriously messing people up and then asking the gov to shield them and protect them from liability?

edit on 7-2-2015 by bubbabuddha because: Additional content

edit on 7-2-2015 by bubbabuddha because: spelling

edit on 7-2-2015 by bubbabuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I have a feeling it's best we never find out. Too many, too many.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I myself believe in vaccinations given acceptable risk; I usually get my yearly flu shot, I've had all my childhood inoculations and pertinent boosters, and should there ever become available vaccinations against major diseases such as ebola or HIV then I would most certainly get those as well. Because I believe the medical science involved with the production of those vaccines - as well as my government protocols in how they are manufactured, stored and distributed - are sound.

With that said, I also believe parents have a right to decide whether or not to inoculate their own children. I have as much right to tell them what to do in that situation as they have to tell me.

However, I am also of the opinion that if you willingly decide not to vaccinate your children, that inaction should disqualify those children from participating in public schools, day cares, or other similar public functions where groups of people in close quarters can easily transmit germs en masse. It used to be many years ago that in my area of Canada you had to give proof of immunizations to schools and day cares before a child would be admitted, but to my knowledge (I don't have kids) has been repealed for a long while now.

Deep down I really could care less if people don't vaccinate their kids for silly reasons. It just means there will be more doses available for those who do. Diminished wait times and no shortages of stock.

-EDIT- Oh yeah, got sidetracked from the OP, hehe. My point before I rambled on was that I kind of support the petition on a moral level, but would never sign it for the infringement of personal liberty.
edit on 7-2-2015 by ArchAngel_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There are no 'anti-vaxxers' ... Freedom of choice is a fundamental right of human beings.

THIS! Is the exact reason that there is no federal mandate on vaccinations. Title 42 USC Public welfare only ensures supply, safety, price, availability, injury compensation, and administration. This [vaccination] is an authority that was delegated to the states long ago. It is rooted in a state's police power and in the parens patriae doctrine.

However, nearly all states have tied 'compulsory' vaccination to the utilization of a public franchise, i.e. public school, head start, and so on. By signing a franchise agreement YOU CONSENT to the policy governing said franchise. Vaccinations are policy. To say they are law is disingenuous.

It is very simple to NOT associate with a franchise if you do not agree with the policy governing it. All states could amend their policy to NOT allow exemptions tomorrow, and all those who exercise their freedom of choice have to do is disenfranchise. Homeschooling is looking better and better everyday anyway.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Are there anyreasonable medical concerns over vaccination?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merinda
Are there anyreasonable medical concerns over vaccination?

Hard to know.

Vaccinations are pushed by big collectivist institutions, and any conclusive study would have to be done by a big collectivist institution.

The most rational arguments are against the adjuvants, which can either irritate the body into a more robust response, or can perform a timed release of the vaccine material into the body fluids.
en.wikipedia.org...

Adjuvants may make vaccines too reactogenic, which often leads to fever. This is often an expected outcome upon vaccination and is usually controlled in infants by over-the-counter medication if necessary. In addition, concerns have been raised regarding whether adjuvants may be able to trigger responses to self-proteins causing autoimmunity. Increased number of narcolepsy (a chronic sleep disorder) cases in children and adolescents was observed in Scandinavian and other European countries after vaccination in 2009 due to H1N1 “swine flu” pandemic.[9]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

That swine flu vaccine you cite is one example of one that was rushed through without proper safety and efficacy testing. My husband knew there was no way they could have done any reasonable degree of testing on it. It was one reason why we didn't get it and wouldn't have unless the swine flu turned out to be far more deadly than a self-quarantine would have handled.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

US will one day want everyone to send their kids for mandatory raping in government rooms

Yup I fully expect US to get THAT depraved

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
Health care bill of rights my arse, this mental health law is based in faulty judgement and guesswork science prescribing an order of organ failure with a side of dictatorship.

This is a petition put up by somebody probably looking to get a laugh. This is not a law before congress. This is not a mental health law and even if it were before congress it has nothing to do with them and they are unable to take the requested action.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join