It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Petition to “Classify Refusal To Vaccinate Children As A Mental Disorder”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: xuenchen

Somehow this debate doesn't make sense. If those that want vaccines and get them, then they are protected from those that don't want them and don't get them.

If one believes in vaccinations and gets them, then they are protected! What need is there to enforce it on others???

I don't get it...LOL

I thought everyone was supposed to get vaccinated in FEMA camps which has been the whole plan all along. Gotta get those shots, there very important for your health.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

There's no hysteria only the echo chamber is claiming that... much like the supposed war on Christians (is this not an extension of that anyway?). People are concerned, not running into the streets and falling on their knees in panic and fear.

There's no vaccine for the common cold, there is a vaccine for measles.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Grimpachi

I signed that one

Of course...err....well so did I.

It was worth it just to get the response.

This Isn't the Petition Response You're Looking For

The Administration shares your desire for job creation and a strong national defense, but a Death Star isn't on the horizon. Here are a few reasons:

The construction of the Death Star has been estimated to cost more than $850,000,000,000,000,000. We're working hard to reduce the deficit, not expand it.
The Administration does not support blowing up planets.
Why would we spend countless taxpayer dollars on a Death Star with a fundamental flaw that can be exploited by a one-man starship?
Read More

edit on 6-2-2015 by Grimpachi because: dee de dee

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Babies aren't vaccinated for measles until one year.
Also, see my last post.

I'm interested in this topic. Can you explain why you don't understand why people would be worried if they're vaccinated?

I really am interested. I haven't taken part in ATS threads about this yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

There's no hysteria only the echo chamber is claiming that... much like the supposed war on Christians (is this not an extension of that anyway?). People are concerned, not running into the streets and falling on their knees in panic and fear.

There's no vaccine for the common cold, there is a vaccine for measles.

Unfortunately there is no vaccine for stupid.

We really need a vaccine for stupid.
edit on 6-2-2015 by Grimpachi because: durp

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

That I would agree with an authoritative stance on...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

How does a vaccination racket run by the gov and big pharma have anything to do with Christianity? Vaccines are sound science otherwise we would still have small pox and polio. The additives are the issue "anti-vaxxers" object to. Try to stay focused. The example of the common cold is to illustrate how common death is especially from disease yet there is no movement to pour all of our resources into eradicating the common cold. You have been manipulated through an appeal to your emotions to illicit compliance with knee jerk solutions.

This thread needs more quotes from Rohld Dahl followed by pics of kids with measles from 30 years ago.... Not enough of that going around.
edit on 6-2-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The people filing this petition are delusional, believing that medical science has evolved way more than it has. These vaccines sometimes have side effects and other times do not protect against mutated diseases. These diseases are not mutating so much in people who are not vaccinated, they are mutating because we spread antibiotics all over the fields and promote antibiotics in growing our meat and milk products. The chemistry we are using is causing all sorts of microbes to mutate faster.

But for some reason people are afraid and won't research things that do not reinforce their beliefs.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Vaccination should me made compulsory without further ado. This is not about democratic rights. This is about human survival.

Mad right-wing conspiracy theorists have no right to hold our children's lives to ransom.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

See once they declare you mentally ill for not getting your healthy shots, then they take your guns, because your mentally ill thus unfit to own a firearm. So it works out perfectly, they could do nationwide vaccinations and declare anyone who refuses thier government happy shots to be mentally ill and whaaalaaa no more guns and everyone gets shot up with whatever the government wants forever more!

You can then kiss the rest your liberties goodbye forever and ever, because people never really need them anyway, everyone can just fall lock step with what they are told to do.
edit on 6-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Vaccination should me made compulsory without further ado. This is not about democratic rights. This is about human survival.

Mad right-wing conspiracy theorists have no right to hold our children's lives to ransom.

^^^^^^^
Extremely dangerous thinking.

I hope you're not in an authoritative position anywhere near me.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Nothing I've said is knee-jerk. I don't even agree with the petition. I also don't agree with forcing people to get vaccinated. Most importantly, I don't agree with people being stubborn and stupid, not learning facts and risking the lives of vulnerable people. One of the major reasons, or at least claimed major reasons to not get vaccinated is based on religion... so yes, extremely valid point in the argument.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

^^^^^^^
Extremely dangerous thinking.

I hope you're not in an authoritative position anywhere near me.

With over 7 billion people on this planet. Mans non stop obsession playing God.

Sooner or later mother nature will teach us a lesson in humility.

It's already begun with virus resistant drugs. Coming to a vaccine near us in the near future.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Pointless petition. In the US the only mental disorders that are officially recognized are those found in the DSM. First, the DSM is written by the APA. The White House has no control over it. Second, the DSM was just updated in 2013. Prior to that the last time it was updated was 1994.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Nearly everyone in the U.S. got measles before there was a vaccine, and hundreds died from it each year. Today, most doctors have never seen a case of measles.

CDC

Hundreds. That is literally 0.0000025% of the population assuming for 200 million people and my math being correct

I based off of 500 deaths annually as that seemed to be the average with most years being between 400 and 600 deaths.

I made an error with my math. The correct percent would be 0.00025

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

There is however a medical procedure for stupid and there should definitely be a petition to have it enforced.

For men its call Vasectomy and women its called Tubal ligation procedure.

Get that petition up before Idiocracy comes a knockin.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Strewth

You forgot about a Lobotomy.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Muhahaha que the mass vaccinations for all! Just forget about individual liberty because it was all an illusion the whole time anyway! Everyone fall in line and get your happy shots, or face the consequences, which will most likely be pretty bad.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Land of the free no more it will be land of the apathetic and pathetic vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: xuenchen

Somehow this debate doesn't make sense. If those that want vaccines and get them, then they are protected from those that don't want them and don't get them.

If one believes in vaccinations and gets them, then they are protected! What need is there to enforce it on others???

I don't get it...LOL

Star for the point of the spear again. Same as gun Control,
commerce, anything else getting licensed... you name it.
This one isn't about disease control: it's about people control.
And given their way, they'll control you to death.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

How does a vaccination racket run by the gov and big pharma have anything to do with Christianity? Vaccines are sound science otherwise we would still have small pox and polio.

Actually there is a bit of history with anti-vaccers and smallpox from Christian origins. It took mandatory vaccination laws to help eradicate smallpox.

Some objectors, including the local clergy, believed that the vaccine was “unchristian” because it came from an animal.
www.historyofvaccines.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join