It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Veterans call to take America back **VIDEO - you won't see this on MSM**

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Iraq & Afghanistan are mere little scraps compared to Vietnam and the Korean wars ,6000 dead is nothing to get excited about and 1 little camp called Gitmo compared to 500 in Vietnam back in the day .

This is a training exercise before the big one that is being planned ,America got the drug trade China gets the heavy metals , and the world will burn once more in war same old plans

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If i were a gambling man, there's no way in hell I'd bet anything on scenario #1 that you gave. It is most definitely number 2 or 3, and i'm going with 10:1 odds it was 3. You don't become a presidential candidate and THEN figure out the score after you're (S)elected. You are (S)elected because you already know how to play it and have been for a long time.

As usual, i have to make it clear that i am not racist and i do not dislike obama because he is half black, but because he's just another in a long line of lap dogs for the MIC.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is all true and I agree with you totally, but an out and out civil war seems futile at this point anyway.

How about a Veterans political party, I mean how many vets are there in the U.S. ? If we all came together in a political party with political nominations from the party I think it would scare the hell out of the establishment.

It would also give hope and something to work towards for those vets that feel this country has become "HOPLESS" like I do.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
There is 3 possible answers to the point you made about Obama's plans;

1) He was honest, but had to back track due to being given info he wasn't privy to about Afghanistan while he was running for office...

2) He was honest, but once he got into the WH he was told the score, & the repercussions for not following the orders of those in charge...

3) He was lying.

I favour No.1 to be honest.

Great Einstein quote...

If only we lived in a Utopia where that was a possibility.

& in the long run, there is no way to fight the Elite in the long term, unless a vast amount of civillians join the Military for the short term...

Militia and Gun Advocates will struggle to get hold of a decent range of Fighter Jets, a few Hundred Tanks, billions of rounds of ammunition & of course a well layed out Countrywide strategic plan...

But I'm sure Einstein knew all that

Stop giving Obama excuses. If you say "I will" then you sure as hell better mean it. Otherwise, the English language permits "I will do my best to" and "I will try" and "I hope to", "I plan to", "I want to" and I'm sure many more. He chose words that stated that he would...no matter what. He didn't. He knew he may not be able to keep that promise. And THAT is a LIE!

I'll say it again...how the hell have we become a society where lying is accepted? Lying is one of the worst offences a person can commit. Once you lie, you prove you are not trustworthy and if you are not trustworthy you are of no use to anyone because no one can believe what you say.

And as far as liars...Obama is king.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Obama funds the terrorists and pulled the US troops out so they can take over the entire middle east. Then it will justify another invasion, prob in Iran or Syria to take out the governments there.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's a shame that a lot of these soldiers had to sign up to find out what is going on. To be put out there and see it face to face. I can't imagine many of them would make the same choice, if given another chance. I imagine those that would do it all over again would only do so for their brothers in arms and not for the government. Even those that made it home will continue to pay for years(decades) to come. I hope they can make a difference, and keep others from making the same mistake.

Us pawns need to stick together.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
UP.
Scanning and announcing as I detect info.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
If you or anyone would like some information regarding Mike Prysner (the gentleman holding the sign in the initial post) may I suggest a trip over to the this ain't hell blog? I would link but I'm new and on a tablet...and I need to get back to reading the rules.....last of my excuses...
..more reading to be done....

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wondering5740

You might get jumped for a live name used.
They like masks.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I am surprised this thread is not gaining more momentum ...is it old news ?...people not interested ?

i watched the vid again this morning because i wanted to show it to my mrs for her to post on facebook because i do not use it and it bought a tear to her eye...the emotion shown and felt by these ex military men is really quite revealing to how it has affected many...it is no wonder so many vets commit suicide....

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Obama funds the terrorists and pulled the US troops out so they can take over the entire middle east. Then it will justify another invasion, prob in Iran or Syria to take out the governments there.

While troops where pulled out more privet contractor where sent in. Most of the contractor where filled out with ex military. The reason for the contract was for "security training". The contract stated for local security training. This make it sound like they're training the police. But most time it's small guard installations that are trained.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Nice thread but saddening part is that these threads will do nothing except to help us collect these so called STARS here in ATS. The conflict is inevitable. This is WAR my friends.
We're all in our comfort zones(Home), smiling, living happy with our families, giving concern over some vague news we perceive.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It should be understood by now that these low-level conflicts usually drag on for decades. Warring factions that don't value peace take a few casualties, recruit a few more, etc., etc. The Lebanese civil war finally ended, after what, 20 years? Our 250,000 man military occupation in Iraq ramped down the violence, but they were just waiting for us to leave. Occupy Baghdad, bomb them, and let the Arabs fight the war.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

They can't, no guts,no conviction.
THAT 's what you get living under dictatorial eastern leaders. People with broken spirits.
OTHERWISE they would have already thrown such despots out by now. if YOUR relatives disappear after being picked up for no reason or one which you know NOT to be true ,how long before said group would be taken down by the US populace?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Apologies folks - I was actually posting in this thread about how to embed Live Leak videos.

edit on 8-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Live Leak

Lets start with this humdinger of a lie - straight out of the mouth of Obama before he was crowned.......

I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do, I will get our troops home and we will end this war – you can take that to the bank – presidential candidate Barack Obama, Oct 27th 2007.

Now, here below is the crap he was spruking when he got his crown - proof (for me at least), that he (and all of his predecessors on both sides of the great divide) is a mere muppet - given his throne in exchange for carrying out military/industrial complex policies.......

“president Obama has ordered 17,000 more troops to Afghanistan, it’s the first stage of a build-up that will eventually see 60,000 troops deployed to the country” – MSM propaganda, Feb 18th, 2009.

“It is in our vital national interest to send an additional 30,000 troops to Afghanistan” – president Barack Obama, 1st Dec 2009

This vid linked above goes for 11 minutes and has a multitude of Vets testifying as to the reality of these wars, their personal encounters and the overwhelming effect it has had on their individual and collective consciousnesses.

Jason Lemieux (former marine Sgt and infantryman) "I was ordered multiple times by commissioned officers and non-commissioned officers to shoot unarmed civilians if their presence made me feel uncomfortable. The primary loyalty is NOT to democracy, or to the flag, or to America, or to the Iraqi people, or to the rule of law - it is to each others safety at the expense of everything else"

It is time that the citizens of the world rallied around our American brothers and sisters and insisted on political, military, corporate and financial accountability - no country is immune from the effect that the Banking elite have bought upon the planet - all wars are Bankers wars, for profit and consolidation of the earths precious resources...........done so at the expense of lives, and of Americas reputation.

Enough is enough, united we stand to defeat this behemoth - divided they want us. Are you going to let them? - surely the US constitutional amendments have given power to her citizens to reign-in this cluster-flux of a train-wreck we are all faced with and subjected to?

Rise up, and you will have the support of the 99%.........of that I am sure.

I am aware that some of the vets comments may have been posted here before......this is a timely reminder - before your next election.

I am not defending Obama but one should consider that AFTER you have one then election, THEN then FBI takes you for a series of briefings the disclose to the President elect - only at that point - everything that the president knows.

How, as candidate, are you supposed to be able to keep all the promises you make if you do not have all the information. Every President has flipped, there is more to the story that what gets debated on ABC.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This might be an appropriate thread to add some song lyrics I wrote back in 1989;

D.C.

Embalmed in white across the river, as you pass the Pentagon.
On my left are buried soldiers, every war helps to feed the lawn.
Great white phallus that rules the night watching with it's great red eye
Everywhere you look you will see death inside of -
Washington, DC,
Washington, Death City

More prostitutes per capita than anyplace on Earth
One cubic mile of marble now you tell me what it's worth
A town dressed proud to fool the crowd
Embalmed in white just like a shroud
A shroud of death that's meant to hide all the evil held inside
Washington DC
Washington Death city

All these big decisions made in these surroundings
Who could help but turn corrupt while living with the dead?
Monuments and documents a city of the damned
The corporate feudal city-state that rules over this land
Washington DC
Washington, death city

I miss playing punk/hc.
Those were fun days and playing songs that actually had meaning was a bonus.
I'll have to leave it to the next generation I guess.
edit on 8-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Wow this thread gained some spark in February.

But that's all it gained, and the entire purpose of the vets.

Just a little ripple, and the sea is calm again...

America citizens won't change the country. Thst takes balls the forefathers had, which have genetically de-volved.

Shame.. this could of been big, but the banks and politicians have everyone fearing cut throat. ..

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

In a practical sense revolution is far more complicated than 250 years ago.
Who are the king's agents now?
Can you walk right up to them and arrest them?
How many facilities would have to be controlled to claim control over the country?
Think of how many tv and radio stations, military bases and supply dumps, national guard, critical infrastructure.

A revolution cannot succeed even if millions decided the same day to revolt.
It would take a combination of a general strike by the populace along with military action to achieve with near total cooperation by the citizenry.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

In my perception of this subject;

There are at least 100-200 million American citizens who are patriotic and stand proud by their country, regardless who is controlling it, rogue government or not.

The blind mentality of patriotism is an Achilles Heel to an entire populace if those thst govern their nation, do not represent them.

To complete this perception; if these millions are so patriotic and stand by their nation and constitution , then why are they so divided amongst eachother and will not acknowledge or change a faction that doesn't represent the people or its constitution?

Do you think, any of the forefathers wanted the American people so divided and blind by their own perceptions which are influenced by those in power of?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join