It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vain Glory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Stumbled across this MOBA....if you are not familiar with mobas check out dota 2 or league of legends...they are popular ones. Why is Vain Glory good?

Vain Glory Website

Well, so far its only for the ios but I gotta say its the best moba ive ever played and even if you arent into mobas its simple enough to figure out in only a couple games. Games don't last as long as other mobas Id say and everything is nicely done by touch screen. Controls and graphics are smooth. There are only about 12 characters right now so its easy to pick up and learn them all.

Biggest con so far is the early level of play is often met with afkers who quit after dying or making a mistake....however once you move up into new tiers that does lessen quite a bit. I also hear they are taking steps to reduce these issues.

The game is free....you earn an in game currency while playing which lets you permanently buy heroes or you can take advantage of that weeks rotation. I've played quite a bit for a few weeks and I can already buy probably 4 to 5 of the heroes.

If you are into Mobas or looking for a serious game on the ipad take a look at Vain Glory....itll only cost you time. If anyone needs any help or wishes to team up...send me a pm...I play almost daily.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Good talk..haha

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sounds awesome... but I only have Android. Maybe it will be brought over to android like many other popular games for iOS have...?

Anyway, thanks for sharing...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Ya I was hoping it got ported to Android...haven't read anything yet but I don't see why couldnt...or even be put on computer too.

top topics

join