It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rice: US not facing 'existential' threats

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It is strange that the PTB are letting Obama do this.

Though, interestingly, the CFR top guys have been criticizing Obama lately

It lends credibility to CONSPIRACY

Obama’s foreign policy is so ridiculously bad that it just looks like its something phony going on…

btw, that's not hope that's Dope

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Shamrock6

I don't disagree with her on the lack of "existential threat" though. We aren't facing a Nazi Germany situation.

I disagree with her, and this.

We are facing the rise of the muslim reich over there. That is what ISIS has been building over there.

Their own little ole nazi germany, and when they get done building it, consolidating their power.

They are moving on to their neighbors.

Iran,Israel, and everyone else who isn't a true 'muslim'.

Hell I think the potus would sign a 'non' aggression pact if he could, only to be rolled right over.

The numerous parallels to world war two are uncanny.

They tried appeasement to Hitler only to get snip slapped.

The west, and the US needs to cow boy the hell up, and GIT R DONE, and play Tonto to Abdullah's Lone Ranger.

Well she works for him. She's going to toe the party line because she likes her job. This admin is never going to do anything you just outlined. And until these people start pushing into areas the West genuinely cares about, nobody is going to do much.

God help us if an when they go after Israel, though.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

God help us if an when they go after Israel, though.

In the words of BTO.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

“Too often, what's missing here in Washington is a sense of perspective. Yes, there is a lot going on. Still, while the dangers we face may be more numerous and varied, they are not of the existential nature we confronted during World War II or during the Cold War,” Rice said.

Like they show any perspective when it came to the Tea Party,Gun owners,business owners,bankers,corporations, Wall Street, war on poverty, war on women,climate and every other villain her party manufactures.

Every single one of those are existentital threats, and require immediate action.

The duplicity of Rice, and her party is obvious to those who pay attention.

Basically be scared of Rice, and her boss tell us to scerred of, forget them mythical terrorist's.

Was that picked apart enough?
edit on 6-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, considering that 90% of US Terrorist attacks were carried out by NON Muslims...

An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.

Global Research

I'd say we have more to fear from within our own country...

I'd like to see those percentages represent "people killled in terrorist attacks" and not "attacks." Muslim's may have had only 1 for all I know, but 911 isn't in the same feaking ballpark as letting dogs out the cages in a covergirl lab.
edit on 7-2-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody needs to pick this apart please.

I can pick it apart for ya. she lost her marbles. If she ever had any to begin with.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Well, considering that 90% of US Terrorist attacks were carried out by NON Muslims...

please inform us what kind of people these attacks were carried out by then

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.

Global Research

I'd say we have more to fear from within our own country...

I'd like to see those percentages represent "people killled in terrorist attacks" and not "attacks." Muslim's may have had only 1 for all I know, but 911 isn't in the same feaking ballpark as letting dogs out the cages in a covergirl lab.

Also the timeframe of the study is way outdated by a decade.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Statistics always lie and liars always use statistics. Please expand on these Latino terrorists that almost no one has ever heard about.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just another drinker of the Kool-aid and yet another person that is a liar and completely untrustworthy...and therefore...useless.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Statistics always lie and liars always use statistics. Please expand on these Latino terrorists that almost no one has ever heard about.

Pretty sure that would be the likes of the Mexican Drug Cartels.

That are working with middle eastern terrorists.

It is also how some middle eastern terrorists get in to this country from exploiting the border issue.

In all fairness they could be lumped together with ME terrorist's, and one would be right.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If anything the cartels are working with the CIA and DEA.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

If anything the cartels are working with the CIA and DEA.

If anything the cartels and terrorists are working with each other.

They both like to go around cutting peoples heads off.

They both make billions off human trafficking.

They both make billions off drugs.

With ties to Saudi's GIP,Irans VEVAK, and Pakistand ISI.

Never forget where there is one alphabet agency there are others.
edit on 9-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Neat graph and story.

But perhaps it's more about the perspective of "quality" vs. the "quantity".

9/11 takes the cake I think.

Interesting you brought up 9-11?

Since it happened under a GOP administration? And we haven't had an attack under the President you are accusing of being "Dove"..

And apparently according to the right wing posts on this thread about the Massive Threat the US is under at present...the GOP Hawks of the last administration apparently did nothing but add fuel to the fire and strengthen terrorists with Two questionable Invasions/Wars/Occupations?

I mean if bombing the hell out of and invading the middle east was the solution...then why would still have a threat?...bin there ..did that.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Wait for the guy who thinks the CARTELS are more of a threat HE said the same thing...

Heh. Nice job summoning me. Though I'll just sit back and await you proving that the Susan Rice is wrong and that there IS an existential threat to America, because if the cartels aren't it, nothing is. That's just the facts bud. I've already given the statistics to show it in other threads. So have at it. Rant and rave and call me an idiot. Your point is just rhetoric mixed with anger at being told you are wrong; no evidence whatsoever though.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Since it happened under a GOP administration? And we haven't had an attack under the President you are accusing of being "Dove"..

What the hell was Bengahzi ?

That happened on 9-11.

Why are Americans getting their heads cut off in the ME for ?

We have had numerous attacks.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

ACUALLY I have you are just going LA,LA.
THEY don't have enclaves there is nothing holding us back.www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

LOL

weak attempt at a tangent deflection.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Dunno why some people are making excuses for Rice, and her boss, and terrorists.

Every state except one.

FBI has opened ISIS cases in 49 U.S. states

FBI official: ISIS is recruiting U.S. teens

Anyone who doesn't think terrorist's/ISIS doesn't represent an existential threat to us ?

Is not living in reality.
edit on 9-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh Oh

Updated 7:57 AM ET, Mon February 9, 2015

(CNN)He was a Taliban commander captured by the United States and held at Guantanamo Bay. But he was let go and returned to Afghanistan. Mullah Abdul Rauf went on to become a recruiter for ISIS in Afghanistan.

He was killed in a drone strike Monday, two officials told CNN.

Rauf and five others were killed, four of them Pakistani militants, said Mohammed Jan Rasoulya, the deputy governor of southern Helmand province. A senior Afghan security source confirmed Rauf's death.

ISIS recruiter, once freed from Gitmo by U.S., killed in drone strike in Afghanistan

Oh Oh

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join