It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter work made easy and winter play for enjoyment all here on this hohum thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Since it is the middle of winter in North America and many parts of Europe I thought I might share these two videos. One is all work and the other is all play:-)

As I type this, we could most definitely use the work video at this moment. What a mess we have up top at this moment, must a a few tons up there!
The Play video we can relate to as well having owned a couple of these demons in the past. A truly shocking video if you ever have owned one or driven one.......They weigh a lot and I mean a lot.

Work and Play below

www.killsometime.com...

www.killsometime.com...

Enjoy the videos and smile if you can whilst you shovel!

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 6-2-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

That shovel is very cool! Whoever invented this will make a killing!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

That shovel is very cool! Whoever invented this will make a killing!

Yeah I thought it would produce millions in profits for sure, it sure works good in the video but you got to watch out for lifting shingles and that is just what he does.

Notice he leaves about 2 inches of snow but is still removing thousands of pounds of weight at the same time?

Why don't I think of these things? LOL

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What a genius idea for cleaning off a roof! The sheer brilliance of it is gob-smacking. Simple, efficient, can be used when on a ladder too. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
What a genius idea for cleaning off a roof! The sheer brilliance of it is gob-smacking. Simple, efficient, can be used when on a ladder too. Thanks for sharing that.

Glad you enjoyed it aboutface yep truly something that is brilliant.
Right now we have 3-4 foot drifts on our roof and it is forecast to to be warmer with rain tomorrow I wish I had one of those contraptions right now I tell you!

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

One winter I couldn't find anyone to shovel my roof and it got so high up there and heavy that the walls began to crack and buckle. I sure don't wish that on you!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
That sort of box roof rake has been around for a while. Maybe someone just patented it though. It doesn't work so hot all the time, especially when you get three feet of heavy snow up there.

Those snowmobiles have special tracks, don't be thinking your snowmobile can do that. A snowmobile will go a little way on water, but usually not that far without the right track.

top topics

join